Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

it's dogma time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
steam where is it

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

God I wanted to play this all night but work has been so stressful that all I can do is post, poo poo and shitpost.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nothing's happening

This is bullshit

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Thumbtacks posted:

steam where is it

Phlegmish posted:

Nothing's happening

This is bullshit

Restart your Steam client if you haven't already. ~60 GB download

Random Hajile
Aug 25, 2003

Downloads are go. If it doesn't let you yet, try quitting and restarting Steam.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

:getin:

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
'Tis up, Arisen. There is strength in fiber.

Baba Oh Really
May 21, 2005
Get 'ER done

Just started downloading go go go

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Restart Steam, it's up and downloading !

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I’m at work for another two hours, I just want to get it remote downloading so I can play (something else while it unpacks) when I get home.

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

Gyoru posted:

it's dogma time

EULAs accepted
install in progress
59.4 GB download 60.5 GB install

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

isk posted:

Restart your Steam client if you haven't already. ~60 GB download

Oh yeah here we go. It's saying 33 minutes left until I can fly into free

e: no wait 21 minutes, much better

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
13 hours ETA.....I have a 1Gbps connection... :negative:

edit: Restarted my modem and now it's flyin :woop:

Volte fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Mar 22, 2024

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
im downloadin over here

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
gonna send a fruit basket to my isp for my fiber (I pay them $100 every month)

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

I am jealous of the PC gamers.

I could play this on PC probably (5600x/3060) but I got it on PS5 because I am a trophy whore on there.
I have the original DD platinumed twice(PS3 and PS4).

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

its out now, restart your xbox 360

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

im gonna dogma all over so many dragons

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Let me remote download you jerks.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

do you think my download will go faster or slower if i stare at it unblinkingly

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Vermain posted:

do you think my download will go faster or slower if i stare at it unblinkingly

In the sense that eventually you'll start to disassociate? Faster, technically.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Don't do it. there's an ancient saying that goes 'a watched game never downloads'

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I wonder how far into the game I have to go to unlock MA. I'll take it slow and enjoy it but I'm so excited to revisit my favorite weapon.

also warfarer will 100% be the best class simply because they can wear everything and will have the best fashion options

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Question I have for y'all - while the Arisen can swap vocations, which vocation will be your "main" and which vocation are you picking for your pawn?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

According to SteamDB, 234 people are playing DD2 right now. loving how. Ludicrous Internet speeds or people who were sent review keys beforehand?

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
as we're getting ready im just gonna give a quick tip: upgrade materials don't have to be in your inventory to upgrade your stuff. so just stash them and forget about them.

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010

Mordiceius posted:

Question I have for y'all - while the Arisen can swap vocations, which vocation will be your "main" and which vocation are you picking for your pawn?

pawn's gonna be a warrior. its always nice to have a tank. im probably going to go mystic spearhand

Wiggly Wayne DDS
Sep 11, 2010

Phlegmish posted:

According to SteamDB, 234 people are playing DD2 right now. loving how. Ludicrous Internet speeds or people who were sent review keys beforehand?
review/pre-release keys, there's streamers who got them a few hours ago

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Mordiceius posted:

My main pawn is almost always a meatshield while my Arisen is some type of physical attacker, then I rent out casters to round things out. But with Mystic Spearhand and Trickster looking real tasty I might mix that up.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mordiceius posted:

Mystic Spearhand for me, mage or warrior for pawn, depending on what skills MS has.
Magick Archer getting more support/healing will drag me back, though. I just know it. I love playing magic support.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Rinkles posted:

never heard this before, because apparently it was removed for Dark Arisen

Yeah I was late to the party as well for the first game, I think I only played it in 2016 or 2017

Not this time though, ground floor !!

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
compiling shaders

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
5 minutes left dl

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Khanstant posted:

5 minutes left dl

Same

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

7c Nickel posted:

See how the shoulders are slightly different? That means the "flesh" color is a giant tattoo enlarged to cover the fur, looks like with the shine turned up to make it more skin like.

In case anyone else is wondering, I was able to achieve the hairless cat effect by combining scaled up tattoos with scaled up scars, the tattoos alone won't smooth out the hair textures but the scars do.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

wtf is this gacha poo poo?

How hard is it gonna be to earn rift crystals in game if they're charging real life money for them?

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Mordiceius posted:

Archer for my Arisen, mage or warrior for my main pawn. Kinda depends on the skills that are available, but I'm with that other goon, I want a meatshield.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Shyrka posted:

wtf is this gacha poo poo?

How hard is it gonna be to earn rift crystals in game if they're charging real life money for them?

They do this for every game they release now. It's in stuff like DMC 5 and completely useless to buy orbs for real money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Shyrka posted:

It's all good we're going to game the system by setting up Mutual Aid organisations where we hire each other's pawns