Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

RealityWarCriminal posted:

more like the kkk hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

selec posted:

he's not lying, he's just the richest or second-richest guy in the world, every single minute of his life is largely defined by his preferences and whims, and he has absolutely no understanding of the idea that politics have a material connection to people's day to day lives and ability to actually survive; to him politics exist to help that preferences and whims fulfillment.

so, for whatever reason he's obviously pretty grossed out by having sex with ladies, but wants to get them pregnant a lot, and these unreflected upon pathologies just flow right into his politics, the way they do when a person hasn't actually pulled back and done any kind of meaningful reflection about why they personally have artificially inseminated multiple women and also insist other people should be doing it too, and [sigh] how they just can't seem to get laid. that's just how it goes i guess; it certainly isn't anything to do with his mom insisting he musn't wrestle with the other boys where all of us can see it, or his dad getting his step-daughter pregnant the old-fashioned way. There definitely aren't any generational psychologies being acted out here.

he's not lying, he just doesn't care, and he doesn't have to care. he gets to whip it out in front of all of us and pretend it's about politics and the future.

he's not lying and he cares and you're mad

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

RealityWarCriminal posted:

more like the kkk hole

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

selec posted:

he's not lying, he's just the richest or second-richest guy in the world, every single minute of his life is largely defined by his preferences and whims, and he has absolutely no understanding of the idea that politics have a material connection to people's day to day lives and ability to actually survive; to him politics exist to help that preferences and whims fulfillment.

so, for whatever reason he's obviously pretty grossed out by having sex with ladies, but wants to get them pregnant a lot, and these unreflected upon pathologies just flow right into his politics, the way they do when a person hasn't actually pulled back and done any kind of meaningful reflection about why they personally have artificially inseminated multiple women and also insist other people should be doing it too, and [sigh] how they just can't seem to get laid. that's just how it goes i guess; it certainly isn't anything to do with his mom insisting he musn't wrestle with the other boys where all of us can see it, or his dad getting his step-daughter pregnant the old-fashioned way. There definitely aren't any generational psychologies being acted out here.

he's not lying, he just doesn't care, and he doesn't have to care. he gets to whip it out in front of all of us and pretend it's about politics and the future.

correct

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

You have said the actual truth

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
he's lying about being ok with gay people, numb skull

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1711540504674902507?t=zNNuoesh7x1kYraNiL53pg&s=19

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Elon Mu$kkk

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the milk machine posted:

he's lying about being ok with gay people, numb skull

elon is gay (happy)

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
gay (ftw)

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i think the key to unlock elon's true feelings is to ask him what he would do about gay people on Mars

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

sounds like the hater wokeists are raving

elon continues to win

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

only free speech for those who pay for it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

selec posted:

my best guess is that maybe some of elons earlier kids were created the traditional way, and then he had a botched dick surgery when they were extending his cheekbones and now the thought of a woman seeing it an laughing at him is unbearable

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

:laffo: you’re gonna have check marks turn this on, get nothing but bots in the replies, and complain they’ve been showed banned with that evidence

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

:laffo: you’re gonna have check marks turn this on, get nothing but bots in the replies, and complain they’ve been showed banned with that evidence

look at the date on the tweet

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Spergin Morlock posted:

my best guess is that maybe some of elons earlier kids were created the traditional way, and then he had a botched dick surgery when they were extending his cheekbones and now the thought of a woman seeing it an laughing at him is unbearable

Hair regrowth drugs can make your dick not work so...

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Spergin Morlock posted:

look at the date on the tweet

I’ve been bamboozled

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

can I limit replies to *not* verified accounts?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

he finally got tired of me calling him a cissy cuck

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i think the key to unlock elon's true feelings is to ask him what he would do about gay people on Mars

What do you think Neuralink is for? Have you seen Lawnmower man????

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I feel like a lot of his stans would have really bizarre opinions about IVF or surrogacy

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Yeah, mr Musk it should help the bots, since now they are verified

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

grittyreboot posted:

I feel like a lot of his stans would have really bizarre opinions about IVF or surrogacy

Just look at their reaction to Dave Rubin having surrogate children for starters.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
he should have gotten pregnant instead

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

elon DESTROYED him

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
elon doesn’t have friends, let alone gay friends

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm with elon, btw

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I'm with elon, btw

Usually K holes only fit one person

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I'm with elon, btw

it's ftw, not btw

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Louisgod posted:

it's ftw, not btw

Boer the win

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Outlaw of Boer

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Mr. Lobe posted:

Boer the win

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder if it stings Musk's ego that Trump has him pegged as a loser

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mr. Lobe posted:

I wonder if it stings Musk's ego that Trump has him pegged as a loser

Imagine knowing everyone who dislikes you has a point but also being surrounded by yes men and knowing they only suck up so much because they're angling. must be hell

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Spergin Morlock posted:

Imagine knowing everyone who dislikes you has a point but also being surrounded by yes men and knowing they only suck up so much because they're angling. must be hell

do you think Musk has the self awareness to identify either?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Elon Musk is a man who does not doubt his vibe because it's true