Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
They are both labeled homework

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
was just thinnking of the bit where nick was talking about his strategy to win battlebots was to have cp on the bot and just drive it to the guy controlling the opposing robot to show him and send him to jail.

then the thought experiment of how to counter it with mirrors until the entire arena is nothing but mirrors

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i was listening to kool keith and i have breaking news: nick stole r2metoo from him. keith now owns r2me2

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

was just thinnking of the bit where nick was talking about his strategy to win battlebots was to have cp on the bot and just drive it to the guy controlling the opposing robot to show him and send him to jail.

then the thought experiment of how to counter it with mirrors until the entire arena is nothing but mirrors

the wedge but it also applies a cp decal to the opposing robot

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

battlebot meta continues to evolve

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

i say swears online posted:

battlebot meta continues to evolve

How about this: the robot has a gun and shoots the other robot until it dies

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

what if we put a buzzsaw on the end of a flimsy arm that gets snapped off two seconds into the fight. and maybe a small torch that also doesn't do anything.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

well... i mean they're not coming in the next 30 minutes...

Step back in!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
THE WEDGE

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I remember back in the battle bot heyday that jay leno had a battle bot that used his big rear end chin as a wedge/flipper

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Ahahahahhahahahah

Recine's Youtube Special Summary posted:

This comedy special has been entirely self-funded.
Venmo: Michael-Recine-2
Paypal/Zelle: Michael.recine@gmail
Cash app: Osamabinjokin

Never change, Mike.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Osamabinsuckin (a man's cock)

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

new show idea: Dexter but he’s a pedophile and only goes after evil kids that deserve it

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Bouillon Rube posted:

new show idea: Dexter but he’s a pedophile and only goes after evil kids that deserve it

Surprise, childfucker!

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Same idea but quantum leap not dexter

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*realizing you've leaped into someone living near linz austria, 1894* no... NO!!!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
dexter but he only kills women who deserve it and also michael c hall plays him waaaay more flaming than on six feet under

also lol that dude was married to the chick who played his sister on dexter

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
I couldn't get through the first season of six feet under. Does it ever stop being lovely?

I've been watching Lovejoy and Northern exposure lately, both strongly recommended

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

the milk machine posted:

*realizing you've leaped into someone living near linz austria, 1894* no... NO!!!

Twilight Zone episode where a child molestor travels through time to molest those who would become history's most evil men... but it turns out they had become evil precisely because of his molesting!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

guy surrounded by piles of cp, his glasses broken on the floor

But.... I had time now!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

majour333 posted:

I couldn't get through the first season of six feet under. Does it ever stop being lovely?

i always thought the tone was weird and the intended humor was never all that funny. no idea how many seasons i got through against my will but it wasn't ever something i enjoyed

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

i say swears online posted:

i always thought the tone was weird and the intended humor was never all that funny. no idea how many seasons i got through against my will but it wasn't ever something i enjoyed

oh yeah. it's a ladyshow you are made to watch

i mean each episode begins with someone getting killed in usually a funny way, but then you've gotta sit through another hour of hbo drama

weeds was even worse, even though instead of comedy they just teased funny sex situations and that jewish lady's boobs

like showtime was trying to be the scifi channel running lexx, but instead of horny nerds on a friday night it was somehow for chicks who get high and let you rawdog

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Bouillon Rube posted:

I'm pretty sure this was basically the Dan Harmon sketch for Channel 101 that a bunch of people tried to get him cancelled for lol

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Time traveling pedo that goes back in time to molest child Hitler

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Cached Money posted:

Time traveling pedo that goes back in time to molest child Hitler

This is what actually happened

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

weeds was even worse, even though instead of comedy they just teased funny sex situations and that jewish lady's boobs

like showtime was trying to be the scifi channel running lexx, but instead of horny nerds on a friday night it was somehow for chicks who get high and let you rawdog

yeah weeds is similar to six feet under in that way and that's a good description of early 2000s showtime

weeds for me had a ton of potential and it's easy to envision a world where it was really really good but it just wasn't

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Any Rescue Me fans? I laughed so hard at the tone shift when his kid gets run over or whatever

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

lmao recine is on chapo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ben shapino posted:

But.... I had time now!

Lmao

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Weeds had way too many instances of "this is the end, no way out" and then they had the most bullshit way to pull them out of that snag

After a couple seasons you knew that everyone was safe forever and it got boring

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

weeds sucked so much after they burned down agrestic

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Coxswain Balls posted:

Twilight Zone episode where a child molestor travels through time to molest those who would become history's most evil men... but it turns out they had become evil precisely because of his molesting!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Trillhouse posted:

what if we put a buzzsaw on the end of a flimsy arm that gets snapped off two seconds into the fight. and maybe a small torch that also doesn't do anything.

ben shapino posted:

But.... I had time now!

This page has been an all-time banger

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
the ohh snap is so funny to me

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Sunk Dunk posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

OH SNAP
Guess what I saw?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
The Battlebots conversation is on TAFS episode 8, Caleb Pitts Pt. 1 (and otherwise is a very funny episode)

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

recines special is very good. remember when comedy was dead a few years ago bc of woke?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

recines special is very good. remember when comedy was dead a few years ago bc of woke?

i liked the clips he was dumping on his instagram but haven't watched yet. maybe i'll listen to it this afternoon at work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

It seems very okay, idk not that into it 15 minutes in