Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
How the gently caress does anyone think Truth Social is worth 3 Billion? Merging with a shell company?

Trump himself gets like <10k engagements on each post the place is empty compared to any other social media company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wit
Jul 26, 2011

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Why didn't they name it digital acquisition world group (DAWG)

Well Special Purpose Aquisition Company is already SPAC, which used to be a rather mean playground insult.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol remember when they went on a rock star tour together and their supergroup broke up immediately

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Awwww I missed the Neo-Nazi's favorite page.

So here's a belated "gently caress Off Nazi Scum".

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Mulaney Power Move posted:

The chemtrail conspiracy is particularly stubborn because something like cloud seeding does exist so if you just explain what a contrail is they'll see "well actually have you heard of cloud seeding my man it's a real thing look it up and learn to think" and then you'll get all the empirical evidence of "I saw a bunch of chemtrails in the sky and it rained later in the day. I believe what I see!"

Airplane conspiracies in general are wild. Did you know jet fuel also is a conspiracy and doesn't exist?

You just need an Orgone generator to protect yourself

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Szechwan posted:

How the gently caress does anyone think Truth Social is worth 3 Billion? Merging with a shell company?

Trump himself gets like <10k engagements on each post the place is empty compared to any other social media company.

Our economy is built on lies.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Szechwan posted:

Out of all of the kinds of money, none of which is real, stock is the least real

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Oh man the convicted rapist and fraudster is going to denounce someone watch out everybody

The schism in the republican party is already happening. Old school dipshit conservatives are outraged at the RNC funding his legal bills directly, it's hilarious. Meanwhile magats are shouting at everyone to donate more.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Froghammer posted:

Out of all of the kinds of money, none of which is real, stock is the least real

How many Rai stones is truth worth?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Szechwan posted:

Much like Tesla, Trump has a cult following so will prop it up. I will be shocked if Trump even gets half a bill from his shares. He is going to watched like a hawk and the first sniff of him selling will cause other share holders to dump stock.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

jokes posted:

Remove the Johnson

The Johnson shall be yanked

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

Szechwan posted:

Now imagine if you believe that Tup is on the verge of being elected president for the third consecutive time.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Trading Jah+Ith+Ber for Truth Social , DM me if interested NO LOW BALLS

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Tai posted:

Much like Tesla, Trump has a cult following so will prop it up. I will be shocked if Trump even gets half a bill from his shares. He is going to watched like a hawk and the first sniff of him selling will cause other share holders to dump stock.

Probably harder though since at the very least Tesla produces an actual product that has a market. No human being will ever join Thurms stupid bullhorn of a social media site that hasn't already done so, and there are barely any now.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Batterypowered7 posted:

Our economy is built on lies.

Hey as long as every middle aged dad is able to fancy himself an economist and a sociologist and a physicist and claim vast knowledge in all these areas to allow him to explain with fury why gas price is 15 cents higher today

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Ringo Star Get posted:

I guarantee you that Trump would rather not be president than not having to pay out all this money. While I am sure he has never felt regret, I know there must be one small tiny thought in his mind that maybe, just maybe, he should have just loving stayed in his golden palace and not went down that escalator.

Nah, I think he looks at all the hotel/rental fees he racked up from the US government and foreign nations, the 9+ years of grift from chuds, and the potential sale of :airquote: his documents :airquote: and thinks he made out like a bandit. Honestly I'm not really convinced that he's running for POTUS because he's worried about going to jail (narcs dont think about consequences like that), but that he's running to get the grift train going again. Also he is a old man with mushbrains and there's no loving way his handlers give him room to consider not running. Just pushing his dumb buttons all day

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Why didn't they name it digital acquisition world group (DAWG)

Why stop there, go with universal property and digital acquisition world group

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Tai posted:

Excuse me, but are you saying Tesla does not deserve to be valuated at nearly double Toyota's valuation?!?!?!

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Holy poo poo that "This is Financial Advice" video is amazing :lol:

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Howler Monkey doing Howler Monkey things :kingsley:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

ElectricSheep posted:

Why stop there, go with universal property and digital acquisition world group

What’s universal property and digital acquisition world group?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Stoatbringer posted:

What’s universal property and digital acquisition world group?

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinks 'eti'

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Szechwan posted:

I mean it's worth at least 30 billion. Just look at the other properties around the Internet. It's pretty clear it's a great value.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Grey Cat posted:

How many Rai stones is truth worth?
Rai stones have actual value in that they're cool as gently caress, so probably at least one

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
You know, we haven’t heard from that one attorney in a while. The Kraken one. I can’t remember her name but she looks like this:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The gop has no Johnson

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Because Sydney Powell took a plea deal

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

MrQwerty posted:

Because Sydney Powell took a plea deal

Thank you.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Truth Social will be worth trillions when president Trump makes it the only legal media outlet and the only website accessible from the US

Burns
May 10, 2008

Whats wrong with MTG's face? Why does it look bloaty?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Szechwan posted:

The prospect of Trump not winning evokes cognitive dissonance despite his failure parade. This is a route by which Trump could gain :10bux: therefore it must inevitably allow him to get away with it, so the comfortable rhetorical cycle may continue

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Burns posted:

Vaxxed?

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Burns posted:

Too much Creatine.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Speaker of the House Hunter Biden

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Speaker of the House Hunter Biden

Oh so THIS is their plan to finally impeach Hunter!

It all makes sense now

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
We just need Trump to go against Johnson

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
plea deal more like a pee deal

wit
Jul 26, 2011

kuarduck posted:

Oh so THIS is their plan to finally impeach Hunter!

It all makes sense now

Hunter's is the only Johnson large marge wants to see.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Mistle posted:

"Intentional injection of chemicals with the express purpose of affecting temperature" sounds a lot like adding freon to appliances like refrigerators and air conditioning units. I certainly hope nobody puts the actual wording of the actual legislation to task :lol:
fun faact: there are over a dozen cloud seeders overseen by the las vegas water authority that use natural compounds to increase the annual rainfall in the las vegas valley by up to 5%-10%! simply firing a very fine dust into the air to get raindrops to stick to their surface making them heavy enough to fall. no "chemicals" just fine dust burnt into a jet into the sky.
99% of the forest service are cool forest weirdos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

wit posted:

Hunter's is the only Johnson large marge wants to see.

What if he asks her to speak into the microphone?