Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Cerebral Bore posted:

drat, nipples protruding and all

That's just how much he loves the classic colors of George's flag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
the Labour Party openly binning all its pledges years before an election and declaring its goal is a decade of inclusive Thatcherism, is so flagrant that it feels like dabbing on you tbh. like ‘I can be a confessed habitual liar and obvious alcoholic with an extremely annoying voice and say literally anything I want, and the media will elect me anyway’

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
knew Rachel Reeves was terrible but I’m really struggling with the woke Thatcherism

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

the sex ghost posted:

Like I know nothing matters and caring is for idiots but every so often I think about the fact that we're going to have 20+ unopposed years of all the poo poo you don't like already but done more efficiently and with frowny faces so you know its a difficult but necessary decision and I get mad irl

Just be disabled, then you won't have to live through it

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Tarnop posted:

Just be disabled, then you won't have to live through it

I am mentally disabled (I think Jose is too) and have been living through it. It has not been pretty. Been on a waiting list for four drat years to get help. I know some people who have been on it for 7.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
I went private for Autism and after when I asked about any particular help or medication they said “lol no, sorry you just have the tism”.

I knew I should have done ADHD, I blame my autism for picking the one that doesn’t involve getting medication.

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=
I went private for both after nhs lewisham told me 3-4 years. As you say, one changes things for the better in a meaningful and concrete way, and one doesn't really. DM me on twitter (gonadic_io) or whatever and I can provide e.g. the screener checklists they gave to me in mine.

e: depending on the study somewhere between 50-80% of people with autism also have adhd (compared to like 4% in the general pop) so for them to not really consider you after an autism diag is pretty stupid

gonadic io has issued a correction as of 17:00 on Mar 22, 2024

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
gic waiting lists lol

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
gotta say they make me feel a lot better about the adhd waiting lists

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he thinks 9/11 wasnt too bad, and hes right

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Valko posted:

I am mentally disabled (I think Jose is too) and have been living through it. It has not been pretty. Been on a waiting list for four drat years to get help. I know some people who have been on it for 7.

Same except they won't even put me on a waiting list for the help that I need unless I try to kill myself

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

lobster shirt posted:

personally I would say that 'the worst terrorist attack since the Second World War' is the vietnam war

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

RIP to all the victims of the Ariana Grande concert bombing, but they should have died in a more important event.

kyojin
Jun 15, 2005

I MASHED THE KEYS AND LOOK WHAT I MADE

Genuinely would like to know which second world war terrorist attack he is referring to. Heydrich assassination?

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

lobster shirt posted:

tbh 9/11 owned, chefs kiss terror attack.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

kyojin posted:

Genuinely would like to know which second world war terrorist attack he is referring to. Heydrich assassination?

Allied firebombing of dresden?

Nuclear strike on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:
he didn't forget 9/11 or ignore it. the establishment position is that the october 7th attack was significantly worse, due to the per capita civilian casualty rate being 10x that of 9/11.

which to be fair, is absolutely a legitimate way to judge it. same reason why breivik is a bigger terrorist than bin laden.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1771231065060905391
she's dying?

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Cancer

Oh and while we are naming terrorist attacks how about King David Hotel bombing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 41 minutes!
william irradiated himself to take out his dad and its affected her too

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

getting chemo

https://x.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1771236010451480941

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

they should have had her show a newspaper. this video could have been taken last year for all we know

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
did they transfer the king's cancer to her

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

A Buttery Pastry posted:

he didn't forget 9/11 or ignore it. the establishment position is that the october 7th attack was significantly worse, due to the per capita civilian casualty rate being 10x that of 9/11.

which to be fair, is absolutely a legitimate way to judge it. same reason why breivik is a bigger terrorist than bin laden.

I'm pretty sure the Nakba is a bigger terrorist incident after WW2.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

deepfakes are getting way too advanced

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

did they transfer the king's cancer to her
Like we arrived at earlier in the thread, they switched their asses around.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I'm pretty sure the Nakba is a bigger terrorist incident after WW2.
You have to remember that the people per capita number of Palestinians is extremely low in the British mainstream.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

RIP to all the victims of the Ariana Grande concert bombing, but they should have died in a more important event.

also 7/7

also lee rigby?! does he hate the troops this man?!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
why did they claim she photoshopped her own photo lol

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's part of the ritual for curing cancer.

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
the British mental health system isn’t all bad. it’s very good at providing its staff with lived experience of mental illness

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

drat she looks like poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

insane amount of tut-tutting on twitter scolding people for speculating so much about her health/whereabouts......... she's barely even a person! why is anyone supposed to feel bad about gossipping over her weird disappearance

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I almost feel bad about making fun of Kate

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's actually okay to speak ill of the dead.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

If the royal family didn't want people to speculate about them killing the princess of Wales then maybe they shouldn't have killed the princess of Wales

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

euphronius posted:

I almost feel bad about making fun of Kate

maybe if she were born into this position, sure

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
they killed one princess in living memory heaven forbid we speculate they've done it again

also lol at all the news articles calling her catherine now instead of kate

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Shogi posted:

the British mental health system isn’t all bad. it’s very good at providing its staff with lived experience of mental illness

It's pretty good if it looks like you might die as a result of your mental problems or kill yourself imminently

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tarnop posted:

If the royal family didn't want people to speculate about them killing the princess of Wales then maybe they shouldn't have killed the princess of Wales

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gonadic io
Feb 16, 2011

>>=

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

It's pretty good if it looks like you might die as a result of your mental problems or kill yourself imminently

sure if you like the threat of getting sectioned for your own safety at any moment, which has literally happened to more than one person I know