Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Okada vs Kingston 9 12.68%
Jericho vs Hook 0 0%
Swerve vs Butcher 1 1.41%
Deonna and Thunder vs Toni and Toni 2 2.82%
Copeland vs Cage 32 45.07%
Best Friends vs Don Callis Family 1 1.41%
Shibata vs Matthews 1 1.41%
Takeshita vs Romero 1 1.41%
STREET FIGHT 24 33.80%
Total: 71 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MassRafTer posted:

She actually did it

Lol that kinda rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

:3:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

That's actually so cute lol :kimchi:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jack can stay in Japan in perpetuity imo. Like a lot of other OGs he was importantly to the company in its infancy but doesn't have a lot to offer with the insane talent there now.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Critical posted:

Jack can stay in Japan in perpetuity imo. Like a lot of other OGs he was importantly to the company in its infancy but doesn't have a lot to offer with the insane talent there now.

I dunno someone who has really cool matches is welcome in AEW. I guess people will argue he was carried by Killswitch (formerly Luchasaurus) in their cage match.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Critical posted:

Counterpoint: all Four Pillars are now either hurt or suspended.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Edward Mass posted:

replaced by the new four pillars, shibata and okada and ospreay and willow nightingale

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Edward Mass posted:

Except this isn't true.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Punk, his hair cut and eyes blinded by Hangman Page asked God to give him the strength to topple the 4 Pillars and destroy AEW

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

You’d think the CEO could do better than a Vizio!

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

MassRafTer posted:

Except this isn't true.

Sammy Guevara: suspended
Darby Allin: hurt
Jack Perry: suspended
MJF: hurt

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Jack isn't suspended, he's in Japan having matches.
:colbert:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Edward Mass posted:

mark

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Ganso Bomb posted:

You’d think the CEO could do better than a Vizio!

Vi Zi O

Vi Zi O

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Miching Mallecho posted:

Jack isn't suspended, he's in Japan having matches.
:colbert:

He self-suspended by tearing up his totally legit AEW contract on TV.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Edward Mass posted:

Jack Perry is not suspended.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1771280454269706386?t=RpwwC-XOgeU2raXnOeCDFQ&s=19

Don't write in the papers that I apologized.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Is jumping jack Perry resigned or re-signed

What do words even mean anymore

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
Please don't blow up the entire basis for my heel character, davebry

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This all sounds like such bullshit especially the part where they scrapped plans for his return after Punk showed up at Survivor Series. What the gently caress would one have to do with the other at that point?

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

Ganso Bomb posted:

This all sounds like such bullshit especially the part where they scrapped plans for his return after Punk showed up at Survivor Series. What the gently caress would one have to do with the other at that point?

The funniest thing in that is this

quote:

He hasn't talked to Khan in months, nor cleared anything he has done in storyline for NJPW like him tearing up the AEW contract or his use of the term "scapegoat."

:yayclod:

Anyway, I get it, Meltzer yapping about Tony being angry probably caused some weird confusion with some marks backstage and then the actual reality being reported caused Jack to have to protect his character.

It's all very much about working jabroni marks into a shoot, brother.

I still can't wait for Jack to show up out of nowhere attacking Eddie :hai:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

It used to be the marks were in the stands, now the marks are in the dirtsheets.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Vi Zi O

Vi Zi O

lol

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Something something “AEW has to bribe fans to watch” something somethingi’m so lonely

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Ok that is cool as hell.

What a great Dynamite. Had so much fun watching solo with the FITE Krew again. It had been a hot minute since I watched Dynamite on FITE and was shocked it wasn’t just repeating Rick Flair commercials this time. Love that pip commentary still has that good ol chaos of energy.

Loved Okada vs Mad King. Loved HOOK destroying Jericho and Toronto booing Jericho out of the building. Love Toronto cheering Swerve and Swerve getting a submission finisher. Shibata! Best Friends vs Callis Family! Thunder Rosa looking like the good old days! Hobbes looking like a badass! Then we got the best blowoff to a feud in ages with Cope shining on top and looking like he had the time of his life. It was beautiful and I felt bad for the ladies as no way could they beat that… until they did.

The Street Fight was my MOTN by far. We always knew Willow and Stat rule but to see Julia and Skye not only step up but just relish being sick fucks. Seriously impressed by how Skye just soaked all that in and fed off the energy. I said in the live thread how much I miss the Bunny and was sad she never became the Cactus Jack of the women’s division but now I say let Skye Blue inherit that. Tony has got the tools and the eyes so he better step up and let them get more air time. Still think Mone can get better on the mic so give her time but she’s got to get in the ring and show people what she can do. Get Maki Itoh back some more! Give me Shida, Yuka Sazaki, Riho and (especially) Athena back on Dynamite to mix it up. I know Athena has been kicking rear end on RoH and people were whinging about RoH on Dynamite but cmon. It’s time.

The feeling is so back

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Vi Zi O

Vi Zi O

We need a Mercedes back-of-hands-dancing emoji because that’s what I want to respond to this with

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Critical posted:

It used to be the marks were in the stands, now the marks are in the dirtsheets.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I call my underwear the dirstsheets cause theyre full of marks.

call me skid vicious way i’m making GBS threads on mine rear end

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Majinfoose posted:

Related to CRTs, is there a good adapter to attach HDMI to one? Maybe send a PM to not clutter the thread.

https://atlona.com/pdf/data_sheet/AT-HD530_Spec.pdf

Best option out there. You can find them on eBay for a fraction of what they were new.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Can't figure out how to add images anymore in awful app so pretend I attached that series of Jim Varney doing faces

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Eat My Fuc posted:

I call my underwear the dirstsheets cause theyre full of marks.

call me skid vicious way i’m making GBS threads on mine rear end

Oh god what did your rear end do to its shinbones

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sir Tonk posted:

Can't figure out how to add images anymore in awful app so pretend I attached that series of Jim Varney doing faces

just use your browser

Jeroen
Jun 2, 2004
I have been accused of a stalker!
So who do you reckon will be the next big signing? I hear Mike Bailey's contract is coming up this fall, and I think his style would fit like a glove.

Don't know enough about the current status of the WWE's wrestlers, other than that I fully believe Drew to extend his contract.

And KO needs to leave that place in early '25. AEW was practically made for him.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mike Bailey doesn’t really do anything for me. I also don’t think they need to worry about making any new big signings anytime soon but it’d be cool to see a big tag team come in for a change of pace. We just got big signings of Okada and Mercedes, let’s debut a tag team as a huge deal.

Also, sign Violence Is Forever.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

STING 64 posted:

just use your browser

Ew no

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Jeroen posted:

So who do you reckon will be the next big signing? I hear Mike Bailey's contract is coming up this fall, and I think his style would fit like a glove.

Don't know enough about the current status of the WWE's wrestlers, other than that I fully believe Drew to extend his contract.

And KO needs to leave that place in early '25. AEW was practically made for him.

Drew Galloway

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Triple H sues AEW for stealing trade secrets, uses this tweet as exhibit #1.

"Your honor, Mr. Okada has never been in NXT and yet somehow we're expected to believe he just knew how to find the hardcam somehow? The whole concept is laughable!"

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I like Speedball but right now he'd get lost in the AEW midcard. If he's leaving TNA I think doing a couple of years in New Japan would do him wonders before looking at AEW

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

id rather aew focus on building the stars they have than worrying about the next new toy for goons to get tired of 6 months after the ink dries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
MJF and all MJF merch is off of AEW's sites. Could be nothing.