Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Serious_Cyclone posted:

"you're an attention seeker!", says Laura Loomer

I mean to be fair, it takes one to know one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

I, Donald Trump, hereby attest to the fact that this lint in my pocket is worth $450 million and turn it over in satisfaction of this judgement.

If you disagree, then we'll need to let the American electorate decide, or you need to wait until after the election to contest it.

X George Santos
third party witness attestation

zone
Dec 6, 2016

jokes posted:

I, Donald Trump, hereby attest to the fact that this lint in my pocket is worth $450 million and turn it over in satisfaction of this judgement.

If you disagree, then we'll need to let the American electorate decide, or you need to wait until after the election to contest it.

X George Santos

:lol:

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

jokes posted:

X George Santos

Disclaimer - Valuators do your due diligence and don't trust these numbers. (ironclad)

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I’m trying to imagine the version of Donald Trump that actually got into NFTs and tried to convince a judge his rare apes counted as payment

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

bobjr posted:

I’m trying to imagine the version of Donald Trump that actually got into NFTs and tried to convince a judge his rare apes counted as payment

My brain substituted “rare rapes” :yikeseroo:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

bobjr posted:

If Prumt actually had gotten into monkey jpgs, he'd probably already be broke and trying to sell his properties. Though, I'm not averse to him trying to convince a judge that monkey jpgs and funny internet money was worth enough to pay his debts.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Unfortunately Trump's aren't rare.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

we gr' apes rear end

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I feel like him posting "I have 500 million dollars on cash on hand" last night can't be good for him

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Buce posted:

we gr' apes rear end

nooooooo

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
On one hand I want him to shut the gently caress up but on the other hand I want him to get in even more trouble running his mouth about something he shouldn’t

Csixtyfour
Jan 14, 2004
By the numbers: Truth Social's parent company, Trump Media & Technology Group, generated a total of $3.38 million in revenue for the first nine months of 2023.
  • It reports a $49 million net loss during the same period, including around $26 million in Q3.
  • The company's cash-on-hand dwindled to just $1.8 million at the end of September, compared to $2.4 million at the end of June, while its total liabilities climbed nearly 72% to $60.5 million.

Im not sure Truth is going to be around long enough to go public.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

nobodygetshurt posted:

Disclaimer - Valuators do your due diligence and don't trust these numbers. (ironclad)

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

It's worth $450,000,000*

*approximate

Csixtyfour posted:

By the numbers: Truth Social's parent company, Trump Media & Technology Group, generated a total of $3.38 million in revenue for the first nine months of 2023.
  • It reports a $49 million net loss during the same period, including around $26 million in Q3.
  • The company's cash-on-hand dwindled to just $1.8 million at the end of September, compared to $2.4 million at the end of June, while its total liabilities climbed nearly 72% to $60.5 million.

Im not sure Truth is going to be around long enough to go public.

Like he did with the RNC, trump will find out how much is left in that cigar he found on the pavement and suck it down

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

HappyHippo posted:

They never cut a deal with McCarthy to keep him speaker, he never got a Dem vote IIRC? The moment Johnson gets dem support to secure a speaker vote he loses at minimum another few dozen republicans then and there and they own him. The outrage on the republican side will be thermonuclear.

no it wasn't specifically about a deal regarding speaker.

i had to go back and look at what happened since my memory wasn't 100% on it but what happened was

mccarthy and biden privately agreed to not cut anything for the 2024 budget. they would allow a 1% increase in 2025.

when it came time to actually discuss the bill, the bill had cuts to everything at the direction of mccarthy in an effort to appease the hardline conservative who were mad about the deal he made with biden.

mccarthy tried to say, "no no that's the upper limit you see. we can always go down.. but that's the upper limit.. yes i negotiated with the president on 'upper limits' to what we were going to pass and he agreed to an upper limit! yeah....."

anyways that's basically what caused the collapse of passing the initial budget deal, which put the government in jeopardy of the shutdown. mccarthy renegging on that deal is what led us to what's going on now.

when the HFC wasn't happy even with the new cuts in place. they ousted mccarthy. mccarthy got mad saying, "uhh heyyy why aren't democrats trying to save me???" because, you dolt, even if they didn't think you were such an rear end in a top hat you renegged on a deal so you can't be trusted at all

anyways. any deal they cut with johnson to save his job, the dems should require him to make that deal first before any vote ever come up for his job.

edit: he thought the temp spending bill meant he "satisfied" his part of the agreement or something.. i guess.

Strong Sauce fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Mar 22, 2024

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

spiraled spiralled

also lol that republicans can have a majority in the house and complain about government spending

or ever, really

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Thought MAGA squatting in TRUMP! towers and lol'd.

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Huge LOL at Candace the DEI hire Owens finally getting poo poo-canned by Daily Wire.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Stunt-Puffin posted:

Huge LOL at Candace the DEI hire Owens finally getting poo poo-canned by Daily Wire.

Watch her sue over racial discrimination for the piece de resistance.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUqm44c0eBo

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1771273974380392791

He really don't have the money :lol:

God bless the idiots that he gets legal advice from.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1771273974380392791

He really don't have the money :lol:

God bless the idiots that he gets legal advice from.

I would like to speak to your manager

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

on monday they're officially gonna print in the papers that "TRUMP" is "POOR!" and he's going to lose his loving mind, :sad:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

I guess ISIS is taking credit for the attack in Moscow. It's weird because Trump destroyed ISIS

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

kazil posted:

I guess ISIS is taking credit for the attack in Moscow. It's weird because Trump destroyed ISIS

Am I wrong or doesn't ISIS tend to take credit for attacks they weren't involved with until better info comes out?

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

MrQwerty posted:

on monday they're officially gonna print in the papers that "TRUMP" is "POOR!" and he's going to lose his loving mind, :sad:

how long until he's begging :rudy: to loan him :10bux: for a jar of orange face paste

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What legal issue could hypothetically be explored by the supreme Court here.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Convex posted:

how long until he's begging :rudy: to loan him :10bux: for a jar of orange face paste

"TRUMP" keeps demanding :rudy: pay "TRUMP" a $700 club fee when "TRUMP" owes :rudy: $2 million and :rudy: is desperately trying to prevent his bankruptcy attorneys from suing "TRUMP" :lolrudy:

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Convex posted:

I'm going to go with "that already happened"

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

MrQwerty posted:

a chud argued to me this was "cruel and unusual punishment" a few days ago, and i'm still laughing about that poo poo

looking forward to a future where he has to grift for hamburgers every week like wimpy from the popeye universe

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Just how poor tormpf is.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I've been emailing with various real estate agents today and one of them has this in his signature line:

“No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.” Donald J. Trump

Inspiring words from a great American

Stunt-Puffin
May 19, 2023

Batterypowered7 posted:

Watch her sue over racial discrimination for the piece de resistance.

I watched a random episode of the old transformers cartoon like a decade ago and the moment the big battle started going bad for the decepticons they all started turning on each other and blaming each other for the failure. I thought it seemed like a dumb simplification of evil alliances at the time, but ever since they booted McCarthy 6 months ago that episode has been looking borderline Shakespearean.

Hopefully DEI Candace is bitter enough to keep up the friendly fire.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

zone posted:

I'd love to be the metaphorical fly on the wall watching the shock and outrage on the faces of Small Face Kirk and everyone like him when Saint Peter tells them they're going to the bad place for rejecting Christ's teachings.

I don't really know if I believe in God, or heaven, but the one thing I do know is that Charlie Kirk is going to hell.

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

FuturePastNow posted:

Don't forget that the reason Engoron got to decide everything all by himself is because Donald's very good lawyers forgot to check a box on a form to request a jury trial

I keep seeing this non-fact pop up and I'm starting to think it's bait

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Apparently he’s suddenly not a fan of states’ rights lmao

Raymond T. Racing
Jun 11, 2019

Legal?
Yes

They asked if it was legal in the sense of relating to legal matters, scotus said yes, bring in the dancing lobsters

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

change the thread title from "broke" to "POOR"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Stunt-Puffin posted:

I watched a random episode of the old transformers cartoon like a decade ago and the moment the big battle started going bad for the decepticons they all started turning on each other and blaming each other for the failure. I thought it seemed like a dumb simplification of evil alliances at the time, but ever since they booted McCarthy 6 months ago that episode has been looking borderline Shakespearean.

lol and that show was written and animated like total poo poo