Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Regarde Aduck posted:

Valko is troubled, i think he means well but...

he's fairly epic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

lobster shirt posted:

laughing at the idea of chris hansen about to open the door thinking hes about to bust another pedo and then its just a 13 year old kid standing there, thinking he had a girlfriend

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lobster shirt posted:

laughing at the idea of chris hansen about to open the door thinking hes about to bust another pedo and then its just a 13 year old kid standing there, thinking he had a girlfriend

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

lol

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
kate middleton has cancer :sadpeanut:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lobster shirt posted:

lol

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lobster shirt posted:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

RadiRoot posted:

kate middleton has cancer :sadpeanut:

yeah, and while I'm sure she'll receive the best of care she's got 3 young children. Idc about the future of the crown or any of that stuff but the 3 kids part is sad, bc even just going thru chemo is hard.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

when my dad went thru chemo it sucked. he was just tired and laying around all the time. his beard fell out and I saw his chin for the first time. he had to get a feeding tube for whatever reason and ended up with a 2nd belly button

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

yeah, and while I'm sure she'll receive the best of care she's got 3 young children. Idc about the future of the crown or any of that stuff but the 3 kids part is sad, bc even just going thru chemo is hard.

the gossiping individuals in the office behind me are beyond amused by it which is only why i bring it up. but yeah gently caress cancer.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

poo poo you write this in the modern Lit Fiction style, first half of the story is like a heist about a kid sneaking out of his house and riding public transportation, maybe include a small vignette about his father. the big turn is when he knocks on the door, and it’s three of those Pedo Hunter amateurs from Facebook, and he sits around calling them cucks and perverts while they get into an entire debate among themselves about what the gently caress they’re even doing there. that’s New Yorker bait. you just title it Men on the Internet.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

selec posted:

poo poo you write this in the modern Lit Fiction style, first half of the story is like a heist about a kid sneaking out of his house and riding public transportation, maybe include a small vignette about his father. the big turn is when he knocks on the door, and it’s three of those Pedo Hunter amateurs from Facebook, and he sits around calling them cucks and perverts while they get into an entire debate among themselves about what the gently caress they’re even doing there. that’s New Yorker bait. you just title it Men on the Internet.

Desperately trying to retitle this into something more poetic even as I realize that type of story absolutely has the most boring name possible, gently caress.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

the three pedohunters constantly talking in Operator Lingo as the kid periodically duns them for another twenty bucks or he’ll turn location on on his phone while they argue

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ty whomever for goldmining that thread

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

mawarannahr posted:

he found you supremely butt-fuckable

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm bringing flowers to the procedure on the 8th

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
fellas, is it racist to imitate a youtube video if youre driving in your car and a certain part of the cranberries "dreams" comes on the radio

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
xaris this mouse looks cool and feels good but it doesnt got freespin on the wheel.

e: i think logitech has this patented... bastards..

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

xaris this mouse looks cool and feels good but it doesnt got freespin on the wheel.

e: i think logitech has this patented... bastards..
which one? my logitech g pro mouse doesnt have free spin, it has little nub clicks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

which one? my logitech g pro mouse doesnt have free spin, it has little nub clicks

the ROCCAT KONA XP

my old logitech one had the free spin smdh =//

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Smythe posted:

the ROCCAT KONA XP

my old logitech one had the free spin smdh =//

oh nice, though i would have probably got a wireless model. i cant stand wires these days and its actually better for aiming not to deal with cord tension. but then again i have a standing desk so corded ones particularly dont work well.

i dont think ive used a free spin wheel in years, but i've got no preference either way. i think i like nubby clicks more than free but it's not like i'm binding pistol-whip goldsrc scripts to mwheelup/mwheeldown for breaking the pistol ROF limit anymore either.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
freespin feels awful, don't like the lack of feedback

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

oh nice, though i would have probably got a wireless model. i cant stand wires these days and its actually better for aiming not to deal with cord tension. but then again i have a standing desk so corded ones particularly dont work well.

i dont think ive used a free spin wheel in years, but i've got no preference either way. i think i like nubby clicks more than free but it's not like i'm binding pistol-whip goldsrc scripts to mwheelup/mwheeldown for breaking the pistol ROF limit anymore either.

fair.. i dont game anymore so dont consder these things. especially not fps..

Regarde Aduck posted:

freespin feels awful, don't like the lack of feedback

it has a big toggle button under the scroll wheel which switches it from indexed to free. good for long posts u need to skip pronto. or to get to the top of a pdf... or bottom...

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I just hit the end key on my keyboard

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

fair.. i dont game anymore so dont consder these things. especially not fps..

it has a big toggle button under the scroll wheel which switches it from indexed to free. good for long posts u need to skip pronto. or to get to the top of a pdf... or bottom...

ah, i only use computer for game like god intended

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

my_custom_username posted:

lol man i should watch con air again

this is all you need really

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVFP40yyG6I

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

free spin fuckin rules. hard to describe how boss it is

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Oh my god someone's gonna write a letter to the times about SA getting called an online cesspool lmfao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

MY MNOJITOR IS ON MY MONITOR IS ON

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the forums are troll free

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Just saw the most incredible Irish last name

McMickle

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

and they said it couldnt be done

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

thank you

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

For a couple of months, you have been asking: Who the heck is This Freakin Guy?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

feeling great...

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

feel like poo poo, just want my food back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

the last troll is in captivity

the forums are at peace