Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i wasnt around for the troubles so im sure im missing some context but its so funny that people on this site are still maximally pissed off at fyad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

i wasnt around for the troubles so im sure im missing some context but its so funny that people on this site are still maximally pissed off at fyad

many people on this website have never understood a joke in their entire lives. and That's Okay

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
you missed out. it was the best posting on the forum that ever happened.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

aw frig aw dang it posted:

many people on this website have never understood a joke in their entire lives. and That's Okay

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

drat....

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Homeless Friend posted:

eh, to my recollection it was mostly just kinda sad and took out a huge chunk of the population that hasnt recovered

the PPJ-KM drama era was much funnier because it was harmless fun

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Xaris posted:

eh, to my recollection it was mostly just kinda sad and took out a huge chunk of the population that hasnt recovered

the PPJ-KM drama era was much funnier because it was harmless fun

the price was high, but it was really funny how fuckin heated people got & went bonkers

Larry Parrish posted:

hmm. the pro fascist forum says that Hitler is misunderstood and the victim of a disinformation campaign and the suspect fascist forum has that one pic of the guy who looks like hitler playing xbox with 'lol' under it. these are exactly the same

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol every time

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

It's a combination of this and also the people who are terrified that someone somewhere on this site is secretly making fun of them

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

its one of the most popular ways to burn an account here. just get insanely pissed at them and eventually be so psycho so publicly that nobody can cover for you any more

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

the price was high, but it was really funny how fuckin heated people got & went bonkers

There's no such thing as ironic bigotry, you loving idiot.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
everybody getting on message about saying bigotry as many times as possible ftw

speng31b
May 8, 2010

copy posted:

its one of the most popular ways to burn an account here. just get insanely pissed at them and eventually be so psycho so publicly that nobody can cover for you any more

fyad chudpilled glennsters carrying on such and such bigotries

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Homeless Friend posted:

yep

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

oh the word bigotry

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

its yhe new meta

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

fyad chudpilled glennsters carrying on such and such bigotries

despite not posting in the glennthread i have been glennbroken, and have embraced racism, chuddery, and other assorted bigotries

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

oh the word bigotry

lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

*listening to a small child sing that the Batmobile lost a wheel and Joker got away*

And everyone is OKAY with this? Christ. No it's fine, I mean Joker is literally a homicidal maniac but I guess y'all ain't ready for THAT conversation.

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Tarnop posted:

It's a combination of this and also the people who are terrified that someone somewhere on this site is secretly making fun of them

I think it's mostly this one, a Smythe post that stuck with me was when he was talking about how much people get bent out of shape over getting owned even though this was a site made by trolls for trolls

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

despite not posting in the glennthread i have been glennbroken, and have embraced racism, chuddery, and other assorted bigotries

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

oh the word bigotry

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

copy posted:

lol every time

bro we almost completely synced up...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

*listening to a small child sing that the Batmobile lost a wheel and Joker got away*

And everyone is OKAY with this? Christ. No it's fine, I mean Joker is literally a homicidal maniac but I guess y'all ain't ready for THAT conversation.

when i was in kindergarten and learned this song i thought the joker laying an egg was the funniest possible thing and it was impossible for me to get through the song without melting into laughter. and i was right.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lumpentroll posted:

oh the word bigotry

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

oh the word bigotry

lol

speng31b
May 8, 2010

as the folks are always saying, one must be glennbroken before one can be glennwoken

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

copy posted:

lol every time

I imagine opening that report was like receiving a wonderful gift

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its been run into the ground but lol thst posting is praxis was real

copy
Jul 26, 2007

my_custom_username posted:

bro we almost completely synced up...

lol weird

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

nobody has ever trolled me, or tried to troll me, or said a single bad thing about me.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lobster shirt posted:

when i was in kindergarten and learned this song i thought the joker laying an egg was the funniest possible thing and it was impossible for me to get through the song without melting into laughter. and i was right.

da freaking joker has a cloaca and you're laughing???

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

its been run into the ground but lol thst posting is praxis was real

still is

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

There's no such thing as ironic bigotry, you loving idiot.

lol @ that thread but lol especially at the ironic bigotry they were calling out

Larry Parrish posted:

pic of the guy who looks like hitler playing xbox with 'lol' under it

lmfao

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Lpzie posted:

nobody has ever trolled me, or tried to troll me, or said a single bad thing about me.

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Postings fun and real life is not. Topic locked.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

speng31b posted:

as the folks are always saying, one must be glennbroken before one can be glennwoken

Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Glenn thread has no heart... anyone who wants it restored has no brains. -Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

copy posted:

lol @ that thread but lol especially at the ironic bigotry they were calling out

lmfao

only a racist chud could see a picture of hitler, and laugh. what a demented mind.