Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Kyle Thiccenhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

the series had been posted by the time i pressed the reply button, bless this fast moving thread

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Thiccness implies a level of attractiveness Kyle lacks. Kyle is Jolly

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Holy loving :lol:

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean

Still the GOAT

TremorX
Jan 19, 2001

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

Oh man, I haven't eaten there in years!

TremorX fucked around with this message at 05:50 on Mar 23, 2024

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
Is the piss tape real or not?

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Yes

LazyArtistry
Oct 11, 2002

Creating disasters and running away from them since 1981.

To be fair... posted:

Is the piss tape real or not?

It is, but you only get to see it when you have reached political thetan level 27.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

His own VP said don’t vote for him.

It’s incredible.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

spunkshui posted:

It’s incredible.

Mike Pence is officially a liberal

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol it is Saturday on the least coast and Donald "TRUMP" has still not secured a half-billy loan to file an appeal he will surely lose

let it be known that he has $500 million cash on hand, though, just so they don't print in the papers that he's poor

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

lol it is Saturday on the least coast and Donald "TRUMP" has still not secured a half-billy loan to file an appeal he will surely lose

he has $500 million cash on hand, though, just so they don't print in the papers that he's poor

He has almost that much. Which technically could be anywhere from $0.01 to $499,999,999.99. It really depends on what one's definition of "almost" is.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I'm totally gonna try to buy a "TRUMP" fax machine or "TRUMP" tape dispenser when the clearinghouse auctions go up

it would soften the blow of getting outbid on a Vision Engineering mantis scope, adjustable temp Weller rig and JBC airgun rig by dollars each when my plant closed down last year

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Mar 23, 2024

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

spunkshui posted:

It’s incredible.

his VP
his attorney general
his chief of staff
his secretary of defense
his other secretary of defense
his national security advisor

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Saw a video thumbnail of one of the GOP primary debates and lolling about how everyone who participated in them lost.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

This is excellent content

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.
One of the better LOLs this thread has had in recent weeks

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

cr0y posted:

This is excellent content

Gary Peterson is funny and I refuse to hear otherwise :colbert:

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I'm getting massive Peewee Herman vibes but I can't identify the other part of those Rittenhouse pics, what is it?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Stink Billyums posted:

his VP
his attorney general
his chief of staff
his secretary of defense
his other secretary of defense
his national security advisor

Losers and ...... LINE?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

There's an episode of the old Freddy's Nightmares TV show called "It's a Miserable Life" where a guy nearly out of high school is constantly forced to work at his dad's McDonalds/Big Boy restaurant on overnight shifts, and there's a moment where he's made up like Big Boy and it's kinda creepy and weird. But not as weird as these Fattenhouse edits.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

great big cardboard tube posted:

I'm getting massive Peewee Herman vibes but I can't identify the other part of those Rittenhouse pics, what is it?

It's a satire account with very obviously photoshopped pics

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

if the DWAC board votes monday to eliminate trump's lockout how much can he realistically make selling before the price collapses as the #1 shareholder and only reason the underlying product exists cashes out?

enough to cover his bond?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Fate Accomplice posted:

if the DWAC board votes monday to eliminate trump's lockout how much can he realistically make selling before the price collapses as the #1 shareholder and only reason the underlying product exists cashes out?

lmao not a loving chance

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Fate Accomplice posted:

Who runs DWAC?

Because this is Trump I'm assuming Russian dark money, crypto lords, or Saudis

Comedy option: good old Chinese Capitalists

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Toxic Mental posted:

It's a satire account with very obviously photoshopped pics

Yes, and he very obviously had inspirations such as peewee and I'm wondering what else is bugging me about them, thank you

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WHO RUN BARTERTOWN?!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TulliusCicero posted:

Who runs DWAC?

Get ready for this

because it's funny as poo poo

post-merger that was approved?

Devin Nunes

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

im really afraid that trump getting publickly flogged, tarred and feathered and paraded through the streets to have soupcans thrown at him is gonna increase sympathy votes from moderates, especially when all his truths are revealed to the general public. his tight and consistent messaging on government persecution is gonna win them over

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

Oh god I was slowing scrolling and paused for a second and just noticed Tucker's bulge :cry:

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Troublemaker posted:

Oh god I was slowing scrolling and paused for a second and just noticed Tucker's bulge :cry:

It’s like it’s the beginning of a whirlpool

A horrid corduroy whirlpool

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

great big cardboard tube posted:

Yes, and he very obviously had inspirations such as peewee and I'm wondering what else is bugging me about them, thank you

His inspirations were just to make Rittenhouse look like every fat, dweeby manboy ever

I don't think Peewee Herman has anything to do with it

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
yo, can we continue that trumplol thread tradition of calling out every poster who voted it a 1?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Trump is a uniter, both sides of the aisle come together to talk about what a fat piece of poo poo he is

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

None of them even post here except Noise Annoys and Dapper_Swindler who both for some reason voted no lol

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I thought the tucker one was real for a moment
which means in maga world it is real

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
The annoying thing to me is that Trump is 'poor' in a way that 80 percent of people in this thread, hell maybe on this site, would love to be.

Seriously, when was the last time someone who was 'rich' failed so badly and was reduced to something like couch surfing, or living in a tiny apartment living on peanut butter sandwiches? In any country in the world (note this means that they failed entirely because on their own, not something like "Was rich but was rich in a place like Russia so some bigger rear end in a top hat decided he wanted the riches and killed/destroyed them for it").

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Cornwind Evil posted:

The annoying thing to me is that Trump is 'poor' in a way that 80 percent of people in this thread, hell maybe on this site, would love to be.

Seriously, when was the last time someone who was 'rich' failed so badly and was reduced to something like couch surfing, or living in a tiny apartment living on peanut butter sandwiches? In any country in the world (note this means that they failed entirely because on their own, not something like "Was rich but was rich in a place like Russia so some bigger rear end in a top hat decided he wanted the riches and killed/destroyed them for it").

trump has to spend 100% of his time grifting and lying and showing his whole rear end on stages to people he deeply hates, frustrated and anxious every moment of every day the house of cards would collapse, and all of the wealth and vanity you see isn't for pleasure- it's entirely to keep up the facade

he lies like a late 18th century Russian noble. Deeply indebted, and unhappy.

I would not like to live as he does. he is not a happy man.

I mean this too, this isn't just me hating him. The evidence is clear in his unhinged rants and how he doesn't even seem to enjoy his rallies anymore. Every moment of that mans life is focused on one thing: Ensuring he's not in jail tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Cornwind Evil posted:

Trump isn't poor, never will be, and even after his losses could just gently caress off and spend the rest of his life in quiet luxury without lifting a finger ever again.

But because of his pathological psychology, the fact that he's less rich than he ought to be is like torture to him and he's going to continue this ongoing death spiral of trying to bully the reality into aligning with his self perception and failing over and over again - with each failure chipping away at his status, which drives him even crazier in turn.