Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001
finished an elden ring playthrough to get ready for the dlc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

While the antisemitism is horrible, the fact that someone thought that they could buy an alt account and safely spout it resulting in them getting permabanned is pretty funny.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

so what's everyone been playing tonight

finished my semi-annual bloodborne playthrough, but i'm kinda in the mood for a metroidvania or something now.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dragon quest 11. just started act 2 and woof.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

sebmojo posted:

and I don't even care if people are not 100% accurate about it, companies don't have feelings :stoked:

is this for real because you volunteer to moderate a for profit website. don't encourage spreading misinfo about the work of actual game devs

it's important that the microtransactions are totally avoidable! this site is still slightly effective at getting people to buy games, and the actual people who made the game 1. were most definitely against their inclusion and 2. have their life, finances and reputation ACTUALLY effected by them.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the admins of this forum spread misinformation about videogames. leave this website. get out now

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
I'm back on Stardew Valley because of the new update despite having spent a disgusting amount on new games in the sales.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Last Epoch still has me, I keep wanting to try new characters and builds.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

HopperUK posted:

I'm back on Stardew Valley because of the new update despite having spent a disgusting amount on new games in the sales.

Same I want to buy the Apollo justice trilogy but also they’re charging $50 for 10 year old visual novels what the gently caress

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

Something Awful LLC hires pedophiles and rapists to moderate their forums.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Bullshit snipe imo

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Antivehicular posted:

Helldivers 2 and halo 2

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Antivehicular posted:

Balatro

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

How has this thread not attracted any Slice and Dice fans?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the admins of this forum spread misinformation about videogames. leave this website. get out now

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i cant believe people are still talking about the new york times article off handedly mentioning SA negatively lol. theyre genuinely pressed about it

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm playing dave the diver while listening to an audio book of possibly the worst cyber dating in the world things have gotten worse since we last spoke

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just to continue at the dead horse for a bit, it is very funny that "tell lies! do whatever!" is the stance of the guy in charge of writing up the site's information use policy

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

just to continue at the dead horse for a bit, it is very funny that "tell lies! do whatever!" is the stance of the guy in charge of writing up the site's information use policy

and he lies all the time. coincidence?

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo
lying is a lot of fun. why should i be obligated to be honest on the Internet, or elsewhere

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. :colbert:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You can save Aerith. You can find Mew Two. There is a nude mode. But it all costs an extra ten dollars and, frankly, it's sickening.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Capcom is making me go into crowded places to shout slurs just so I can fast travel??

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Capcom is making me go into crowded places to shout slurs just so I can fast travel??
working an extra shift at the slur factory so i can afford the cosmetic surgery dlc before we all get laid off and replaced with robots that use ai technology to combine syllables millions of times a second, inventing slurs with a greater speed or power than even the baldest of australians

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Just don't buy yourself avatars

Or start a weird discord server modded by alts of yourself.

mycot has a new favorite as of 15:44 on Mar 23, 2024

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Plant MONSTER. posted:

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Antivehicular posted:

FE: Engage.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

counterpoint, lying is cool and good on occasion.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I hear that capcom is making people run around like jason statham, doing crazy stunts and electrocuting themselves to alter their toon's appearance

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Cranappleberry posted:

I hear that capcom is making people run around like jason statham, doing crazy stunts and electrocuting themselves to alter their toon's appearance

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

i have been watching anime instead of gaming

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Prob Helldivers 2 this eve

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Mystia's Izakaya

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Antivehicular posted:

adventure awaits arisen

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I keep thinking of getting that

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

womb with a view posted:

I keep thinking of getting that

its p good and i find it easy to pick up and put down.
e: i get too mad at bad RNG so i get tilted and turn the game off lol. one weird trick to stop gambling