Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
How much actual cash money do we think trump has? I'm sitting at $800 bucks in a shoebox.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
$100 million because that's what he tried to get his bond down to.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Tai posted:

$100 million because that's what he tried to get his bond down to.

He spent that on the Carroll appeal

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

How much actual cash money do we think trump has? I'm sitting at $800 bucks in a shoebox.

quote:

“Here’s your cash number here—or market value: 793,” he said, holding up his proof: a blank piece of printer paper with the number 793 scrawled in thick, black Sharpie.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2022/01/24/how-much-cash-does-donald-trump-really-have/?sh=385d836d73ed

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

$14.88

Gros Tarla
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1771317529178218585

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Who actually works for Truth Social, like is there an idea of how many people work there as like day to day people? It's more than just some guy they contracted in India to copy and paste twitter code right? Like there are guys out there who are like "yeah I'm the ________ guy for Truth Social" right?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Nooner posted:

Who actually works for Truth Social, like is there an idea of how many people work there as like day to day people? It's more than just some guy they contracted in India to copy and paste twitter code right? Like there are guys out there who are like "yeah I'm the ________ guy for Truth Social" right?

Devin Nunes quit Congress to run Truth Social lol

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

kazil posted:

Devin Nunes quit Congress to run Truth Social lol

Russian agent and traitor Devin Nunes.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Super-NintendoUser posted:

I used to work for a guy at a small company like that, he'd just carry around a roll of $20's and take them out and count them during meetings, even with clients. It was super weird. He one time tried to convince me that buying a sailboat for $250k would save him money in the long run because he could sail to vacation destinations instead of flying and that it's a good investment.

*Sailboat sinks in foul weather en-route to Cancun. Sources report that the sole man on-board had no sailing experience, ignored safety precautions and basic ship maintenance before traversing gulf waters during hurricane season*

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

When you're a real rich guy you don't need units

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

tek79 posted:

*Sailboat sinks in foul weather en-route to Cancun. Sources report that the sole man on-board had no sailing experience and ignored safety precautions and basic ship maintenance before traversing gulf waters during hurricane season*

Rich people do the same with airplanes thinking they'll save money learning to fly and buying their own. In fact, the Beech Bonanza is nicknamed "the doctor killer" for this very reason :lol:

Csixtyfour
Jan 14, 2004

zone posted:

Too bad for him he can't sell it immediately, nor for anywhere near the inflated value he claims it's worth

How dare you imply that Tromps TRUTH social stock isnt worth 3 billion. Truth reported they had 1.6 MILLION DOLLARS on hand.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002

Nooner posted:

they tell you to send mail to "attn:legal" at mar-a-lago's address, so i'm guessing it's mostly just donald with a bunch of aliases and moustaches

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

are you also counting McDonalds coupons?

Ulf
Jul 15, 2001

FOUR COLORS
ONE LOVE
Nap Ghost

Failed Imagineer posted:

When you're a real rich guy you don't need units

If no units are given then the implied unit is $

zone
Dec 6, 2016

After he had to give away his last sixty dollars to a megachurch collection plate, I bet on 2 McD's coupons, a marble, and some old gum

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*Looks back to shouting audience

ONE DOLLAR BOB!!

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

kazil posted:

He spent that on the Carroll appeal

Did he? I thought the cash he had to put up for that bond was 10%-20% of the value of the damages awarded.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The RNC had $2.85 million, so I'm going with $2.85 million.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

ultrabindu posted:

Did he? I thought the cash he had to put up for that bond was 10%-20% of the value of the damages awarded.

Incorrect.

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
drat he hella poor then

lol

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Randalor posted:

"Inhereted ancient DNA" has got to be one of the dumbest things I've read this week. Yes, Cernovich, you inhereted ancient DNA. So did literally every other person on this planet*. That's how genetics work. Unless you mean that you are the product of centuries-if-not-millenia of inbred sibling-loving, at which point... yeah, that explains so much.

*Maybe not Elon Musk's children.

Is ‘ancient DNA’ the reason his eyes are 2 mm apart and he looks like a caveman.

Same genes as large Marge.

Ringo Star Get
Sep 18, 2006

JUST FUCKING TAKE OFF ALREADY, SHIT
Can’t believe come Monday morning I’ll have more toilets in my home than Trump.

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

kazil posted:

Yeah he's selling his poo poo the microsecond he's allowed to

Eagerly waiting for him to try to sell, get blindsided by his ineligiblity, and then rail against activist judges for persecuting him.

Six months from now is late September, so whatever funds he DOES draw from this are going to be freed up with a month left in the election. Wonder how much will be left by then - of either the stock value or trump.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

First of May posted:

I'm going to vote for Trump because he's just like me: an unloved, broke loser with a small penis who failed at everything he ever tried to do, a laughing stock amongst the people he pretends are his peers, desperate for validation and attention, and lover of McDonalds and shitposting on the internet.

Jesus, we have been Trump all along.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Ringo Star Get posted:

Can’t believe come Monday morning I’ll have more toilets in my home than Trump.

how many secret doxx do you have in your shitters :smugbert:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
trump would ho himself but only for hot chicks who look like ivanka and melania (because she stopped putting out a while ago)

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

lol

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
The thing I always think about in regards to Truth Social is that it was explicitly designed so Trump could have his own personal hugbox after being banned from Twitter, and yet it took him like eight months to actually start posting on it because he was still pining for his Twitter and refused his 'We have Twitter at home.'

Then Elon bought it and suddenly Trump both had Twitter again but at the same time lost it once more because to use it he'd basically have to be subservient to Elon, if just in his own mind, and his brain would rip itself in two before it would even begin to think of being seen as doing that. And soon, I suspect, he'll have neither.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Chrpno posted:

I thought it was kinda sad when the Addams Family had to move into that motel.
It was, but it lead to Wednesday and Puggsly becoming entrepreneurs which led to this fun exchange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCO4j4MrxE

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat

Donny bo dondy

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Renreeja posted:

blood clit

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

Did you ever find it?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

That big coagulated gravy hot dog bun bastard

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

CannonFodder posted:

It was, but it lead to Wednesday and Puggsly becoming entrepreneurs which led to this fun exchange.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCO4j4MrxE

I always forget that's Harmony from Buffy/Angel.

chaibat
Aug 21, 2008

I got this urgent text this morning:

quote:

PRESIDENT TRUMP DROPPED A NUCLEAR TRUTH BOMB LAST NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS?? >> red24.io/2OEQ2e

Stop to optout

Link goes to this masterpiece:

quote:

☢️PRESIDENT TRUMP DROPPED A NUCLEAR TRUTH BOMB LAST NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!

~HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS??~

Trump: “ARE YOU BETTER OFF THAN YOU WERE FOUR YEARS AGO?

OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN.

WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE!

VOTE FOR TRUMP, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE.”

He’s RIGHT! Take a look around at Joe Biden’s America!

Biden and the freakshow Democrats have turned the U.S. into a LAUGHING STOCK!

Now, the Dems know they’re losing BIG in the polls, which is why they want to lock up President Trump FOREVER.

They want to throw the greatest President of our lifetime into JAIL, and if we fail, that’s EXACTLY what will happen.

They think that the bogus charges against him will make us ABANDON Trump.

BUT WE’LL NEVER ABANDON TRUMP!

We’re calling on ONE MILLION PATRIOTS to go on the record and say:
“DROP ALL CHARGES AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP!”

They want President Trump to ROT & DIE in a cold jail cell.

THIS IS ALL HANDS ON DECK - PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
randy looks downright thin compared to trumbo

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

ALL HANDS ON DICK - PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

chaibat posted:

I got this urgent text this morning:

Link goes to this masterpiece:

:lol: This is pathetic. Yes, it will turn out the Trump cultists, but this kind of poo poo isn’t going to create a single new Trump voter.