Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tai posted:

It creates...problems.

It creates nothing, it merely adds to the already steaming heap of dung.
Like Putin, who is a bit of a poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numptyboy
Sep 6, 2004
somewhat pleasant

Tai posted:

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1771459877157667311

Fleeing to probably the most guarded and surveillanced border in the world on both sides.

A bit like how FSB decided the Brits were involved in assassinating Dugins daughter because the killer was driving a mini cooper.

Well clearly James Bond can only work a right hand drive. Hard conclusive makes you think moment right here.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

lmao ok this is getting some serious false flag vibes now

The pedo has entered the room

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Tai posted:

The word "if" is doing a lot of lifting in this tweet

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Everyone knows Ukraine is a smol bean who can't do anything themselves, therefore if Ukraine does a thing, it was the USA. Brilliant!

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tai posted:

Some unnamed forum: :hmmyes:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Truly, what point is there in funding Ukraine when shooting up a concert hall is all it takes to stategically defeat a hostile autocratic regime?

zone
Dec 6, 2016
https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1771520825281146903

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Gonna be interesting to see what happens here, because the U.S. warning prior to the attacks, which had high-specificity, really seems to put a crimp in some of the narratives that could be placed on the whole thing.

I would think the lines of thinking would be one of these:
  1. Isis really is responsible, the U.S. tried to warn Russia, but Russia’s state forces weren’t enough to stop/prevent it. Not a great look for the state security forces.
  2. It was/is a false flag, but the U.S. knew, told Russia that it knew via the warning, Russia delays a bit, and does it anyway. This, I would think, reduces the shock impact, and also opens up the whole thing to more doubt than I would think the Russians would like. Perhaps they had no choice but to do it anyway? Does Putin think he needs more support here, in that an attack is necessary? Also, if the U.S. knew about this, what else does it know?
  3. U.S. is responsible, and is so powerful that it can warn of the attack, and still do it anyway.
  4. Ukraine is responsible or in league with the perpetrators, the U.S. admin knew, warned Russia anyway. It still happened. This doesn’t look good for anyone really. Hard to believe.
I know I’m trying to apply logic here, and that may not be the point, still 3 and 4 seem just untenable, while 1 and 2 are more conceivable? Are there other options?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1771500245140041897

It can't possibly be the Muslim population in Dagestan, Chechnya, Tatarstan, Bashkortostan and Ossetia that hates us because we continually poo poo on them.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Bone Crimes posted:

Gonna be interesting to see what happens here, because the U.S. warning prior to the attacks, which had high-specificity, really seems to put a crimp in some of the narratives that could be placed on the whole thing.

1. Isis really is responsible, the U.S. tried to warn Russia, but Russia’s state forces weren’t enough to stop/prevent it. Not a great look for the state security forces.
  2. It was/is a false flag, but the U.S. knew, told Russia that it knew via the warning, Russia delays a bit, and does it anyway. This, I would think, reduces the shock impact, and also opens up the whole thing to more doubt than I would think the Russians would like. Perhaps they had no choice but to do it anyway? Does Putin think he needs more support here, in that an attack is necessary? Also, if the U.S. knew about this, what else does it know?
  3. U.S. is responsible, and is so powerful that it can warn of the attack, and still do it anyway.
  4. Ukraine is responsible or in league with the perpetrators, the U.S. admin knew, warned Russia anyway. It still happened. This doesn’t look good for anyone really. Hard to believe.
I know I’m trying to apply logic here, and that may not be the point, still 3 and 4 seem just untenable, while 1 and 2 are more conceivable? Are there other options?

If the US knew and refused to give intel to Russia if they asked then Russia would be screaming from the roof tops about this. Anytime Russia is right about something they sure as loving poo poo make sure everyone knows about it. Anytime a country is right about something said country makes sure to let people know because it's a win for them to notch up.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
can't believe the country that said the US had biolabs and thought "shoot the hostages (with F gas and not tell the medics)" was a good tactic is now saying this

zone
Dec 6, 2016
https://twitter.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1771544371348799728
:dumbrim:

e: :laffo:
https://twitter.com/sageblackmonk/status/1771544838615216323

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

There's a video of them "interrogating" one of the alleged suspects in a field (he's not visibly bruised and there's no violence, but I'm not linking because it's still creepy and weird). He claims that he was paid 500000₽ (about $5000 USD) to conduct the attack, and the orders came from a telegram channel.

That seems like a very low amount of money for what amounts to a suicide mission.

The_Franz fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Mar 23, 2024

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

watch putin start a war

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Bone Crimes posted:

White House almost immediately released a statement that this strike has nothing to do with Ukrainians, not GUR, not the Free Russians or anyone associated with Ukrainians.

US knew well beforehand that something was up, who it was, and put up public warnings while also warned the Russia government because of international treaties, but they dismissed it and laughed at the warnings as "stupid western fearmongering" out of sheer hubris. This is either a huge self-own against their security apparatus, or a false flag that got out of hand because some FSB handler messed up.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 23, 2024

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Puutin: "we must invade Belarus"

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

p sure there are plenty of IS members in Syria who aren't big fans of Russia

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Celexi posted:

I see people post here they don't know why "is" would attack Russia, but all you have to do is remember that they probably have a grudge with russia for helping assad against them.

I've never had an issue wondering why someone would attack Russia, history has heaps of reasons for everyone.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Der Kyhe posted:

This is either a huge self-own against their security apparatus, or a false flag that got out of hand because some FSB handler messed up.

Sadly I don't think dozens of Russian citizens dying would be considered to be out of hand by the FSB

Handler was asked for verisimilitude and delivered :ussr:

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Tankies doing mental gymnastics over this has made a slow saturday a lot of fun. I've seen all the oldies being talked about. CIA is ISIS, CIA did all the colour revolutions with their multi trillion dollar budget no you can't see the evidence trust me bro. Ukraine delta team SAS team 6 swam up the river to blow up the dam that Russia controls. Nazi nazi nazi nazi. NAFO totally doesn't trigger me gently caress YOU. Trump is a better president than Biden. Define a genocide.

Ahhhhhh hello darkness my old friend

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Anyone know why CIA/Ukraine warned American citizens in Russia last week that it was going to do an act of terrorism?

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
this attack smells of anglo saxon treachery

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Tai posted:

Tankies doing mental gymnastics over this has made a slow saturday a lot of fun. I've seen all the oldies being talked about. CIA is ISIS, CIA did all the colour revolutions with their multi trillion dollar budget no you can't see the evidence trust me bro. Ukraine delta team SAS team 6 swam up the river to blow up the dam that Russia controls. Nazi nazi nazi nazi. NAFO totally doesn't trigger me gently caress YOU. Trump is a better president than Biden. Define a genocide.

Ahhhhhh hello darkness my old friend

tbh ukraine's delta SAS team seems really good at blowing poo poo up hundreds of miles/kilometers behind enemy lines with all the factories and refineries catching on fire this month

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 17 days!

Tai posted:

Anyone know why CIA/Ukraine warned American citizens in Russia last week that it was going to do an act of terrorism?

Some kind of international pact i think

zone
Dec 6, 2016

LordArgh posted:

Unconfirmed reports say the perpetrators were playing this music when they were captured
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXDYXbipFD4

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I'm pretty sure the terrorist attackers are Russian monarchists who were very upset at Putin's discussion with Tucker Carlson.

Their main gripe is he didn't mention Ivan the terrible for long enough

TheBuilder
Jul 11, 2001

LordArgh posted:

Completely buckbroken

Keisari
May 24, 2011

I do not believe for a second that they actually caught the terrorists. They got away, and now are filming the proverbial bear claiming to be a rabbit, and also an avid Sims player.

Also, I do not believe it to be a false flag for a second. It's just not feasible to do it this way. A bombing that you can just set off would be more feasible, not gunmen who can potentially be intercepted and killed by rando coppers.

Always a shocker when white nations have a hard time to fathom how poorly resourced "üntermenschen" could pull off such an attack. (Much like in 9/11 it was hard for many Americans to accept that a rag-tag group of jihadists operating from Afghanistan could just hijack a plane and ram it on a tower.)

Burns
May 10, 2008

Lol, what are you gonna do Putin, invade UIkraine?!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ukraine did this and I won't hear another word about it. lol but OF COURSE they did, like, just think about it!!!

Also, NATO/America did this.

Also, liberals.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Azerbaijan: :actually:

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
This was a US operation against a UK cryptocolony and NATO is at fault for both perpetrating it and failing to prevent it

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
Is this like murder on the Orient Express when Poirot discovers that everyone is in on it?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Tafferling posted:

Is this like murder on the Orient Express when Poirot discovers that everyone is in on it?

it's actually Ten Little Indians but in the original even more problematic title. It's about the shittiest people supporting Russia and getting trapped there

they all use the gamer word but for different reasons

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Tafferling posted:

Thanks for spoiling. I only saw the doctor who version where a mummy did it.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Tafferling posted:

Did they get him?

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tafferling posted:

Several suspects captured while approaching the border of Wilo's balls, satellite imagery has already detected increased activity at Russian missile bases.

I feel like we're right in the flood the zone bullshit phase. It was probably ISIS / ISIS-K, but now we have to make poo poo up because the US warned them, then mein monke blew us off, and then it happened.

Now like 9/11 conspiracies, you have to make up all this 4d chess poo poo because you can't accept that it happened because of bureaucratic bullshit.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Avirosb posted:

Did they get him?

In the most recent filmatization he just happened to be on the same train going back to England, and GTFOs and leaves everyone to the mercy of Serbian authorities when he figures it out.

But then again, those new movies are just not as good as the absolutely best version of Poirot by David Suchet. They are good, but not "lets add this to binge list"-good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkWNScdTEpU

AI fakes now on Russia TV of Ukraine said they did it. Not even a good fake either.

Soooo wonder what putin is gearing up for.