Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

is this xae69 or techno mechanicus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

broke down after a mere 1,300 miles

https://x.com/tylervirgadamo/status/1771014658172055650

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

concerning

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1771295941552648244

especially since this is the global town square for free speech and discussing leftist things but it's probably the lamestream government run media running an op for the cia and nsa

Great job getting rid of all the bots putting up fake daily usage numbers sir. Now Twitter is all real people all the time.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

This vastly exceeds the 500 mile range that elon promised. He wins again.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Less than $100 per successful mile, probably!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

ordering all 7 and selling to the 3 fence sitters

thanks Elon!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

:laffo: does it really have a “get out and back into your car to see if that fixes the issue” pop up? Clown car for clowns

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
at least the electrical system still worked so the fam could enjoy the rest of "louie bag (feat. smino)" while they waited for the tow truck

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

tap to activate reverse

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1771404517810295036?r

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
im sure as long as grimes has as many children as she is biologically capable of having elon will be happy for her

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

spaceblancmange posted:

https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1769817164205203713

we could have had a genuine heart to heart moment with the worlds richest man :qq:

Lol he's such a lib

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

pretty sure the real Snowden is stuffed in a cold freezer and that’s just FSB propaganda

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Lol he's such a lib

ur right

he is a lib(ertarian)

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Lol he's such a lib

Snowden went the whistleblower route because he was too inept at his actual job so he (correctly) identified classified information as an avenue for a potential grift.

He has always looked up to turds like Elon

RFC
Nov 3, 2002

Fuckt Tupp posted:

ur right

he is a lib(ertarian)

Has anybody asked him his opinion on age of consent yet?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
balls

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

could be a neat salt/pepper shaker with a little DIY

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024
much like my own nuts

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I think your nuts are faulty you should take them in for a consult

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

ordered a pair of those for my 2001 kia rio (wagon) so i can rep elon until my credit score recovers enough to finance a cybertruck

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

Buck Wildman posted:

I think your nuts are faulty you should take them in for a consult

consultma balls lmao gottem

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tap to activate reverse

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Haha, someone in the replies going "First Year problem" and I'm like, most of the new models of cars I know of didn't suddenly shut down randomly after less than a year's active service.

evilmiera has issued a correction as of 21:04 on Mar 23, 2024

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Ignore_Me posted:

consultma balls lmao gottem

I am undone

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

evilmiera posted:

Haha, someone in the replies going "First Year problem" and I'm like, most of the new models of cars I know of didn't suddenly shut down randomly after less than a year's active service.

it's 2024 cars are like early access video games now

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

The other “love the car, though!” cyber truck guy for sure got paid off to delete his tweet and this guy will too.

https://x.com/alphadiviner/status/1765508270133800972?s=46&t=fX0o6uYtY6O7mKWaA6iqgg

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

evilmiera posted:

personally, I don't buy a car if its production line is less than 7 years old. And even then, I try to find gnarly crash pics so I can get an idea what the passenger compartment deformation is gonna be like.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

coconono posted:

personally, I don't buy a car if its production line is less than 7 years old. And even then, I try to find gnarly crash pics so I can get an idea what the passenger compartment deformation is gonna be like.

here's the only thing u need to know: if your cybertruck gets into an argument with another car, the cybertruck will win.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DeeplyConcerned posted:

here's the only thing u need to know: if your cybertruck gets into an argument with another car, the cybertruck will win.

lol no. it'll shoot plastic poo poo everywhere and stab the passengers to death with broken glass before snapping their legs off. its a deathtrap and a literal road crime.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

coconono posted:

lol no. it'll shoot plastic poo poo everywhere and stab the passengers to death with broken glass before snapping their legs off. its a deathtrap and a literal road crime.

Mad?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

nah, your mom is sweet.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

DeeplyConcerned posted:

what if the other car is also a cybertruck

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

thathonkey posted:

what if the other car is also a cybertruck

the cybertrucks will win. the drivers will lose

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
it's cool that all the insane kinetic transfer injuries and like exploded solid organs and poo poo that we haven't seen in the EMS world for decades because crumple zones became a thing will make a comeback

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Loving the Cybertruck so far. Spacious inside you almost lost with how much space you get. No other truck makes you feel as comfortable as the Cybertruck. I guess my only complaint of it is that all my friends want me to drive when we go out. “But you drive the Cybertruck. We gotta take it tonight!” Of course I cannot argue with that because I do like driving it and it is new, so I would like to show it off when heading downtown and especially at night. I told my friends I would drive but not all the time lol. My friends can’t keep getting away with this.

Jeff the Mediocre
Dec 30, 2013

Given Elon's drug use and politics, we can't be too far away from him tweeting out some weird fetish poo poo and taking it very seriously like Jordan Peterson did.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

a.lo posted:

Loving the Cybertruck so far. Spacious inside you almost lost with how much space you get. No other truck makes you feel as comfortable as the Cybertruck. I guess my only complaint of it is that all my friends want me to drive when we go out. “But you drive the Cybertruck. We gotta take it tonight!” Of course I cannot argue with that because I do like driving it and it is new, so I would like to show it off when heading downtown and especially at night. I told my friends I would drive but not all the time lol. My friends can’t keep getting away with this.

so glad you have friends that love and support you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Jeff the Mediocre posted:

Given Elon's drug use and politics, we can't be too far away from him tweeting out some weird fetish poo poo and taking it very seriously like Jordan Peterson did.

His politics are unknowable so jot that down