Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Name a sewage treatment plant after him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

deoju posted:

Those are actually useful and contribute to society tho

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

deoju posted:

Sewage treatment takes poo poo and makes it consumable to humans and Trump does the exact opposite

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

people like donald trump outside of america

I wonder how much of this is him benefitting from translation cleaning up his weirder idioms and a language barrier hiding how broke-brained he sounds to a native English speaker

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
I'm glad to inform you that my non-American dad does not like Trump at all. Neither does my father in law

My gfs sisters ex mother in law is the only exception I know that likes Trump, but that's not the biggest red flags surrounding that woman

Edit: Added some lost words

Anders fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Mar 23, 2024

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

LividLiquid posted:

Racism. It's always been racism. It's never not racism, nor is it ever more complicated than racism.

It does not have to be more complicated than racism.

Nope my Dad gives not a single gently caress about skin colour or sexual orientation. He thinks 9/11 was an inside job, astronauts are all making it up (especially that one for some reason), Sirhan Sirhan was framed, et cetera.

He is, and always has been, a rancid oval office of a human being and I will openly celebrate his death, gently caress him.

He thought Trump was gonna spill the beans on the moon landing.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Didn't they name some weird worm thing or hosed-up fish after Donald?

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

Avirosb posted:

Yeah, Don Jr

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I just don't care to remember which is which, and in fact enjoy not knowing.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
In Ohio they tried to rename Mosquito Lake State Park to Donald J. Trump Lake State Park, but I don't think it went through - the former are a lesser blood sucker.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Wonder what nicknames the other Trump children would have.

Barron would for sure be Tiny

IshmaelZarkov
Jun 20, 2013

The Donald J Trump Shark Research And Conservation Centre

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

beef sweat posted:

Yeah, Don Jr

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

IshmaelZarkov posted:

The Donald J Trump Shark Research And Conservation Centre

Sponsored by GorillaTV

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

LividLiquid posted:

Racism. It's always been racism. It's never not racism, nor is it ever more complicated than racism.

It does not have to be more complicated than racism.

Hey, no it isn't! My dad is an indigenous man, his wife is a Nicaraguan immigrant, he adores travel and foreign culture and thinks Canada's immigration laws are too strict as it is!

It's actually his nasty rear end homo/transphobia, thank you very much!

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Donald Trump Memorial Outhouse(OUT OF ORDER)

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
*bursts into the thread*

GUYS GUYS THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE TO RECAST CANDACE OWENS' CHARACTER ON THE UPCOMING DAILY WIRE PLUS ANIMATED SITCOM MISTER BIRCHUM

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Name his prison after him.

But only after he dies in it.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The Donald Trump Memorial Blockage

This was the reason why the top secret documents failed to flush

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Turning Mar-a-lago into Trumps prison has the benefit that we can have the "Trump Memorial Top Secret Documents Toilet" open to the public. Well open to the public again technically I guess.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Instead of naming poo poo after Trump we should remove his name from everything, black out all photos and depictions of him, and refer to him only as “the 45th President, who will not be named.” It’s the perfect punishment for him and his followers.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

redshirt posted:

I just don't care to remember which is which, and in fact enjoy not knowing.

just like diamond and silk

none of us knew which was which until one of them died (cant even remember which one at this point)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

It's ok neither did "TRUMP"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Instead of naming poo poo after Trump we should remove his name from everything, black out all photos and depictions of him, and refer to him only as “the 45th President, who will not be named.” It’s the perfect punishment for him and his followers.

Or better yet, misspell his name intentionally. It's comedy gold.

Dunghole Tronk!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

really makes you wonder where's Nestor in all of this...

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Avirosb posted:

Or better yet, misspell his name intentionally. It's comedy gold.

Dunghole Tronk!

President Darnold “Jay” Tromp

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

MrQwerty posted:

There needs to be moreSOME physical violence in the Congress at this point if we want to safe this country
all out fight in congress: who wins?

no weapons, no breaks, last person standing.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Derbold G. Tumper

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

InsertPotPun posted:

all out fight in congress: who wins?

no weapons, no breaks, last person standing.

Louie Gohmert reclaims his seat and gains the speakership by eating everyone's teeth

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Avirosb posted:

It was a caterpillar that looks like his hairplugs. Also iirc a species of moth that is now endangered because its habitat was destroyed by trump's 'wall'.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

Sanctum posted:

Seems that a side effect of far-right brain poisoning is the belief that nothing is true, all media is lying, and no one can say for certain anything about anything.

George Orwell posted:

The general uncertainty as to what is really happening makes it easier to cling to lunatic beliefs. Since nothing is ever quite proved or disproved, the most unmistakable fact can be impudently denied. Moreover, although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge, the nationalist is often somewhat uninterested in what happens in the real world. What he wants is to feel that his own unit is getting the better of some other unit, and he can more easily do this by scoring off an adversary than by examining the facts to see whether they support him.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

Willatron posted:

Hey, no it isn't! My dad is an indigenous man, his wife is a Nicaraguan immigrant, he adores travel and foreign culture and thinks Canada's immigration laws are too strict as it is!

It's actually his nasty rear end homo/transphobia, thank you very much!

It all comes down to one thing really: hate

Trump's supporters are joyless, uncreative, lovely people without empathy or any understanding of what it means to be someone different from them. Hate is the only "emotion" they can feel and that's the button Trump pushes. You could put these people in heaven and they'd still find ways to attack other souls for simply existing.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Call Your Grandma posted:

really makes you wonder where's Nestor in all of this...

pardon me, but per mod strictures, we do NOT talk about nestor or hot dogs itt.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

you can talk about "Nestle" or "Hort Dangs", but not the forbidden things

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nestor Gaetz and "JOHN" Barron Trump are like the Unknown from the AI Willy Wonka thing but for the GOP

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Haljordan rolling in his grave right now

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

kazil posted:

Sewage treatment takes poo poo and makes it consumable to humans and Trump does the exact opposite

Avirosb posted:

Those are actually useful and contribute to society tho

Ok, how about we start calling those sewer blockades made of congealed fat "trumps?"

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
lol thinking about whether they’ll do a state funeral for the dumb fat traitorous rapist

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

kazil posted:

Haljordan rolling in his grave right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Junk posted:

just like diamond and silk

none of us knew which was which until one of them died (cant even remember which one at this point)

I remember that's it was Diamond who died as diamonds are in the ground.