Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

DaysBefore posted:

JTF2 retards

You're supposed to call them special operators

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

RBC posted:

The A & Ws here are fully staffed by tfw and international students much like tim hortons
this is everywhere now, though the previous demo has been highschool students and I'm not sure how to feel about that

Oxyclean posted:

also like a majority of their burgs come with mustard and gently caress mustard.
somehow hating mustard feels very 'old stock canadian' take

like cooking something without salt&pepper and putting shakers of each on the table for anyone that wants 'spicier' food

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
thats just a goony opinion from someone with lovely taste

mustard is one of the best condiments in the world, along with relish

ketchup is garbage tier

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
ketchup is loving terrible. only kids like it.

Oxyclean
Sep 23, 2007

I mean, im not going to pretend I don't have weird goony food things. I just don't care for mustard or pickles on burgs and sandwiches cause they're not things I acquired a taste for, and find that they just have particularly overpowering flavors.

Isizzlehorn posted:

somehow hating mustard feels very 'old stock canadian' take

like cooking something without salt&pepper and putting shakers of each on the table for anyone that wants 'spicier' food
fwiw I douse my eggs in cajun seasoning and can more then handle my spice

I thought "ketchup and mustard" were like, THE basic white people sauces.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

mustard is for adventurous white people who like a little spring in their thing, then u got ketchup which is steak sauce and mayonnaise which is white people hot sauce

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
You don't need to acquire a taste for bright acidic flavours that contrast the beef and oil on a burger. It doesn't have anchovies on it or something.

Momma burger is the most balanced fast food burger in Canada and their onion rings are fantastic. Everything else sucks hth

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Math You posted:

You don't need to acquire a taste for bright acidic flavours that contrast the beef and oil on a burger. It doesn't have anchovies on it or something.

Momma burger is the most balanced fast food burger in Canada and their onion rings are fantastic. Everything else sucks hth

i get teen or mozza burgers too sometimes but yeah u rite the mama burger is the best thing on the menu

mustard mustowns

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

when i was kid/ teen the teen burger was the best fast food burger. Jr bacon cheese close second

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

All fast food places are pretty lovely now. Before the pandemic, A&W was reliable but went to absolute poo poo over the past few years. I think the worst trip was Tim Hortons at the end of last year. I ordered a soup from there and not only did it take nearly half an hour, they had absolutely no cutlery in the back so I had no spoon as to which to eat it. The single TFW working front could only tell me "I don't know. I don't know." The old man across from where I sat ordered the same thing and was trying to figure out how to eat it without a spoon, too. That was my last trip to any fast food place.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it's soup, you drink it

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i would have demanded a refund of my soup

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Suplex Liberace posted:

i would have demanded a refund of my soup

It was the half hour wait that did me in. Sunk cost fallacy.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

loving woke trudeau is stealing the spoons from tim hortons now

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

every time i go to costco and get a sundae i remind the costco employees its IDIOTIC i have to use a wooden spoon like its the loving 15th century? im gonna sue YOUR rear end when i get a splinter from biting on it because i dont know how to use my mouth

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

First literal Nazis in parliament, now soup nazis... concerning.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

For a lack of spoons, there sure was a lot of trouble stirred up :V

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Precambrian Video Games posted:

First literal Nazis in parliament, now soup nazis... concerning.

The Soup Nazi was right to ban Jerry Seinfeld since he's a pedophile and all.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
in the 90s a&w used to offer two teens for 5 bucks. cant beat that

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

A nickel!

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

RealityWarCriminal posted:

in the 90s a&w used to offer two teens for 5 bucks. cant beat that

we used to be *sob* a real country *sob

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

COPE 27 posted:

[0] days since we invaded Haiti

Just make it part of Qubec at this point.

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

COPE 27 posted:

[0] days since we invaded Haiti

Love my stupid nazi country and our commitment to global misery, enslavement, and genocide. At least in Afghanistan we stole the opium to kill Canadians and Americans with, so there was some good from it. What the gently caress are we doing here? Just murdering black people so Hillary can cum? Start the camps up already I'm so sick of this poo poo.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

RBC posted:

ketchup is garbage tier

you had me in the first half

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
the mustard is a noble plant

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

if you like ketchup you a rube

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Puppy Burner posted:

Love my stupid nazi country and our commitment to global misery, enslavement, and genocide. At least in Afghanistan we stole the opium to kill Canadians and Americans with, so there was some good from it. What the gently caress are we doing here? Just murdering black people so Hillary can cum? Start the camps up already I'm so sick of this poo poo.

Omelas but the child is Hillary

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
does anyone else think that Subways smell weird, like why does the sangwich place smell like that

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Tighclops posted:

does anyone else think that Subways smell weird, like why does the sangwich place smell like that

the diabetic bread

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Tighclops posted:

have you been in a Firkin?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
what's firkin?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

pubic wig

alternatively, not much, what's firkin with you?

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

Tighclops posted:

they are constantly spilling food and sauce into the steamer containers that keep all the toppings warm, and then never changing the water. at least that was the case at the subway in the walmart i worked at.

Shofixti
Nov 23, 2005

Kyaieee!

Every Canadian Tire Ive been inside has had an overpowering smell of plastic off gassing. Its probably just a me thing but I get nauseated by it every time.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

RBC posted:

ketchup is garbage tier

ketchup is good on burgers, but otherwise I'd agree. Lol if you don't have a collection of tasty mustards.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
ive got enough material until the end of time to keep this thread derailed

pizza pizza is good

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Shofixti posted:

Every Canadian Tire I’ve been inside has had an overpowering smell of plastic off gassing. It’s probably just a me thing but I get nauseated by it every time.

it's the tires

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Dreylad posted:

ive got enough material until the end of time to keep this thread derailed

pizza pizza is good

Only recently, around the time when they rolled out the new homestyle italian base sauce. The original sauce stuck around far, far too long but it's gone now.

Any of their pizzas, add goat cheese and get it well done. In for a good time

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
A fun thing to do is to try and explain Canadian Tire to an American.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

A fun thing to do is to try and explain Canadian Tire to an American.

Do they still have their own money? I kinda feel like that was the only remarkable thing about them.