Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Sedgr posted:

Yeah pretty much. Then sprinkle in some "...and this is all a CIA plot..." wherever you want.

And now Putin has absolutely filled his diaper with rage with this latest string of snake eyes and it's getting everywhere and making a mess. He's going to slip and fall down in it again.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

You say "sprinkle" but there is a lot of discussion about fire sprinklers. The whole thing burned down and collapsed with no evidence of anti fire measures ever working or existing at all.

It was 2 days since the attack and I still don't see any decent propaganda effort. People are still openly speaking that ambulances and firefighters arrived before OMON did. Pretty frequent mentions of how USA embassy warned everybody of incoming attack and boldie (putin) called it blackmail and provocation. I am not seeng a decent concerted effort to direct the anger and hurt to Ukraine and westoids. There is even a degree of appreciation for USA embassy tweets while "our guys hosed up" and it's super weird that no horde of bots rush in to yell that its wrong to think this way. A lot of conspiracy talk of whether the people arrested are the same guys who did it because they seem like clueless doofuses. We'll see what happens on moday when everybody sobers up.

appropriatemetaphor posted:

So tankies and fools are saying that the US/CIA/Ukraine hired ISIS to attack a theater in Moscow. Gave them a truck to use with Ukrainian plates and then said "yeah when you're done shooting up the theater just drive straight back to Belarus so people know you came from Ukraine".

Like how stupid are these people? I know they're :byetankie: but holy hell lol

There are official photos and video of the arrest and the plates are russian.

Sekenr fucked around with this message at 09:10 on Mar 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
https://x.com/nezumi_ningen/status/1771616649566650523?s=20

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Sekenr posted:

There are official photos and video of the arrest and the plates are russian.

This photo of a "suspicious minivan" with conveniently blurred plates circulated early on. No idea if it ended up being related at all or was just some random car.

https://twitter.com/oalexanderdk/status/1771274967218319814

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

NO GUYS WE DID IT, WE'RE SERIOUS

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

beer_war posted:

This photo of a "suspicious minivan" with conveniently blurred plates circulated early on. No idea if it ended up being related at all or was just some random car.

https://twitter.com/oalexanderdk/status/1771274967218319814

Lmao these are Belarusian plates

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
Why would Luka do this?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
This license plate deception shows the depths to which the Ukrainian agents went to cover their tracks, which only implicates them further

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm receiving reports that a copy of The Sims 3 and a driving boot were found at the scene of the shooting.

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Not surprising considering this is russia we're dealing with and if the door wasn't locked, that shelter would've been stolen.
That's why it's standard procedure to weld or lock up fire extinguishers in russian navy.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

zone posted:

Air defense worked in Kyiv and Lviv as per the local military administrations. Meanwhile in occupied Crimea, apparently more than 20 explosions were heard tonight. Huge amounts of smoke filling the sky.
https://twitter.com/TreasChest/status/1771742096078041377

I haven’t seen images or other confirmation, but the talk is two more of the big transport ships/landing craft were hit.

https://x.com/covertshores/status/1771830355168739433?s=46&t=V8ES8-BeP_d613gz-fRrlw

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1771819171514396796

Officially confirmed!

In Sevastopol, the Ukrainian Defense Forces successfully hit the large landing ships Yamal and Azov, a communications center and several infrastructure facilities of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, the General Staff reported.

OSINTtechnical reports that at least three Storm Shadow missiles hit the main communications center of the Russian Black Sea Fleet.

According to the OSINTtechnical project, military units of missile gunners and FSB are also located there.

Last night, the most massive attack "for the entire time of the SMO" was carried out on Sevastopol, official Russian channels wrote.

According to the occupation authorities of the peninsula, allegedly "the air defense system shot down several dozen missiles, including British Storm Shadow missiles, on their approach to the city."

The occupiers confirm that the main communications center of the Russian Black Sea Fleet was the target of the attack.

According to Russian media, 34 military personnel were killed, 40 wounded, and three Su-27 airplanes were damaged at the Belbek airfield.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
hopefully the two ships are out of commision bring out the red x ship chart

Gejnor
Mar 14, 2005

Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_OIXfkXEj0

Ikasuhito
Sep 29, 2013

Haram as Fuck.

You laugh, but you would be mad too. It's not exactly like committing atrocities is some half-assed hobby of theirs like collecting rocks.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

ought ten posted:

I haven’t seen images or other confirmation, but the talk is two more of the big transport ships/landing craft were hit.

https://x.com/covertshores/status/1771830355168739433?s=46&t=V8ES8-BeP_d613gz-fRrlw

:byetankie:

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Someone seems a mite upset, albeit the damage done was certainly worse than what this propagandist is claiming, especially given that line with "we will not disclose certain things"

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/nezumi_ningen/status/1771642562324885684?s=46&t=lbKxPpxJyMeDN0i-nFAg4A

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
The world is a stranger and more complicated place than your feeble mind could ever comprehend, I say as I reflexively blurt out "CIA did it"

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1771881787536371979
More Russian propaganda at work.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
You can call out Russian propaganda from a mile away, it doesn't make a difference. Russia has been post-truth for over a century. We're the ones who are new to it.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1771875320196399146
RIP Bozo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

the holy poopacy posted:

The world is a stranger and more complicated place than your feeble mind could ever comprehend, I say as I reflexively blurt out "CIA did it"

"Wake up sheeple. Truth is a far more interesting path comrade: Dschinghis Khan the West German pop group did this to fulfill his namesake's curse for opening his tomb"

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

only russia can manage looking like victims after they invade a neighbouring country and conduct war crimes with brutality not thought possible outside of japanese ww2 human research labs.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

haddedam posted:

only russia can manage looking like victims after they invade a neighbouring country and conduct war crimes with brutality not thought possible outside of japanese ww2 human research labs.

Bullshit thats isreals crown

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Fumble posted:

Bullshit thats isreals crown

Either you aren't up to date with what russia is doing on a systematic basis or I aren't up to date on israel.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
I dropped my drink this morning. I blame the CIA.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

300 million in funding for Ukraine in the US budget passed last night. Yay!

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

haddedam posted:

Have you read a single book, or even skimmed a wikipedia article on.. uh, pretty much any major armed conflict since world war 2? Russia's hands are far from clean, but the last century has seen so many warcrimes, a not insignificant chunk of them committed by the united states and its allies.

See also what's happening in Gaza right now, if you don't want to learn about literally anything else that has happened since 1945

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i thought i/p was banned forever from ukraine threads

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

haddedam posted:

Either you aren't up to date with what russia is doing on a systematic basis or I aren't up to date on israel.

<why_not_both.jpg>

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Bohemian Nights posted:

Have you read a single book, or even skimmed a wikipedia article on.. uh, pretty much any major armed conflict since world war 2? Russia's hands are far from clean, but the last century has seen so many warcrimes, a not insignificant chunk of them committed by the united states and its allies.

See also what's happening in Gaza right now, if you don't want to learn about literally anything else that has happened since 1945

"whatabout americca conducting all the worst war crimes ever" is one of my favorite tankie talking points of all time.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
in either case, I would like for i/p to be banned forever in ukraine threads

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

bob dobbs is dead posted:

i thought i/p was banned forever from ukraine threads

I'm guessing it can be touched on if it's needed but don't dwell on it and branch out the conversation.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Three aircraft damaged by downed missiles is some :discourse: cope.

The missiles hit their target?
No no we shot the missiles down.

Well what hit the targets then?
Debris.

Debris from what?
The missiles we shot down.

AA shot the missiles down but they still hit the targets?
No we destroyed those missiles...

So the people that died and the equipment that blew up got hit by what?
Debris like I said.

Explosive debris? Like say a missile before it is destroyed? And then once it hits the target it explodes and becomes debris...?
No no you misunderstand comrade, we shot those missiles down. The damage came from the debris! DEBRIS! High explosive fast moving missile shaped debris drat it! We did our job perfectly. No missiles got through. Damage came from debris. Please please report this as exploding debris and maybe in the confusion no one will notice for long enough that we can pack our bags and run. I always loved siberia. Much nicer than a window accident or the meat waves at the front.

$1000 USD and I'll report this as "debris". No rubles.

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
From footage of the Sevastopol strikes it seemed like russian AA was indeed intercepting everything VERY late.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

bob dobbs is dead posted:

in either case, I would like for i/p to be banned forever in ukraine threads

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

haddedam posted:

"whatabout americca conducting all the worst war crimes ever" is one of my favorite tankie talking points of all time.

Then maybe you should reflect on that for a bit, because it doesn't seem like you do a lot of it

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

Bohemian Nights posted:

Then maybe you should reflect on that for a bit, because it doesn't seem like you do a lot of it

thank you for opening the thread's eyes

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Bohemian Nights posted:

Not interested in tankie talking points or shoehorned whataboutism. Sorry, find another victim.

haddedam fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Mar 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Bohemian Nights posted:

lol dork