Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

fartknocker posted:

Look, some day, Skynet will unleash the cleansing nuclear fire upon this world and Judgement Day shall be at hand... and we'll all be here, posting on page 10191, laughing at glitterdick and taking solace in Mila and Ash and Penny pics, watching as ILBSM posts his balls again, threatening action against the Friday thread, and so on

look i'm just sayin where tf are the ash pictures

seriously now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Anderson Koopa posted:

The Cardigans covered "Iron Man" originally by Edit: Black Sabbath. I think it is worth a listen. I've been trying to figure out what cartoon is playing in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3gQSPMHPm0

Welp, only time I've ever enjoyed that song

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Anderson Koopa posted:

The Cardigans covered "Iron Man" originally by Edit: Black Sabbath. I think it is worth a listen. I've been trying to figure out what cartoon is playing in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3gQSPMHPm0

I didn't think I was going to like this but I do! I like the original version just fine too but sometimes a totally bonkers different concept gives a song new life

See also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJg4rwDkkBA

Visions of Valerie
Jun 18, 2023

Come this autumn, we'll be miles away...

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

This is Tiny, part husky and part... Something. We call that a "Northern Special"

ilu Tiny

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

finally started watching season two of strange new worlds and the second episode is entirely a trial with space nerds arguing about the philosophy and laws of the federation

hell yeah that's some real trek put that poo poo in my veins

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

TIP posted:

finally started watching season two of strange new worlds and the second episode is entirely a trial with space nerds arguing about the philosophy and laws of the federation

hell yeah that's some real trek put that poo poo in my veins

Love me a good Starfleet JAG episode.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ruby Gloom posted:

look i'm just sayin where tf are the ash pictures

seriously now

ash will be calm all day and then go loving nuts the second I try to take a picture

I eventually managed to get these two in focus pictures of him

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

after like 100 of these

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TIP posted:

after like 100 of these

Lol

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ash is the best boy :3:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

TIP posted:

ash will be calm all day and then go loving nuts the second I try to take a picture

I enjoy this content.

TIP posted:

after like 100 of these

I also enjoy this content.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Once I had this week or two where the Rick Springfield song Jessie’s Girl sorta... followed me around. I'd be in a bar and hear it, the next day I'd be shopping and it would come on over the grocery store system. It was weird. At least not a bummer like Maps. I can't say I even have strong feelings about the song. It was just...THERE!

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

TIP posted:

after like 100 of these

he looks ready to shred some undead

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

TIP posted:

:neckbeard: lil babyman!!!

TIP posted:

after like 100 of these

but also big fuckin lol @ thinking this isn't exactly the content we all want :3:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ash Sunday

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Freaking adorable

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

TIP posted:

after like 100 of these

Lol

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Escape From Noise posted:

Once I had this week or two where the Rick Springfield song Jessie’s Girl sorta... followed me around. I'd be in a bar and hear it, the next day I'd be shopping and it would come on over the grocery store system. It was weird. At least not a bummer like Maps. I can't say I even have strong feelings about the song. It was just...THERE!

Oh poo poo, what are you going to do? :ohdear:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

FYI here is a card for Lady Bagmo sorry but I assume she looks like you because that's all I have to go with. Also i couldn't fit all the animals because i am terrible at this but happy birthday anyway.

Also also anyone can feel free to sign/modify

Kisses

Lmao i sent this to her

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ive never had to probe anyone ratjaculation and i dont wanna start but this is blasphemy

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

TIP posted:

after like 100 of these

i love this

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
here's a pic of me and my buddy jo. this is what is known as "city carwash", he has almost every scarf from DCFC over 12 years tied together lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

here's a pic of me and my buddy jo. this is what is known as "city carwash", he has almost every scarf from DCFC over 12 years tied together lol

Awww, that is adorable!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i am gonna eat fist fulls of edibles today, i have to dress up as a devil and drive a red dwarf out of detroit. such is the burden of the bagmo

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

bagmonkey posted:

i am gonna eat fist fulls of edibles today, i have to dress up as a devil and drive a red dwarf out of detroit. such is the burden of the bagmo

That sounds like quite the party. Are there going to be pictures of the event?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Anderson Koopa posted:

That sounds like quite the party. Are there going to be pictures of the event?

always, i'll share the pics i got this weekend tomorrow prolly :)

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

bagmonkey posted:

The sacrifices we make!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

A Fistful of Edibles

A Few Edibles More

The Vape, the Bong, and the Spicy

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Hell yeah fully committed, being stylish, and staying hella warm all at the same time

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

bagmonkey posted:

Sorry your life is terrible

/sarcasm

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

look at this judgy cat named leon

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Ruby Gloom posted:

I love cats that look like trouble

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Ruby Gloom posted:

That's a really neat coloring like orange but also brown somehow? Cool af

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

"Not impressed", thought the cute kitty.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I got this on my fb memories from 10 years ago. The brown dog was named cross because he had a white cross on his chest and he was a very good boy. I still have little simba, he's 14 this year.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Dixville posted:

I got this on my fb memories from 10 years ago. The brown dog was named cross because he had a white cross on his chest and he was a very good boy. I still have little simba, he's 14 this year.

Aww lovin the sunshine :3:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Speaking of which, here is Mila from like a week ago. It's cloudy today and might snow again

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
So I did not go to a boxing gym yesterday, still want to soon but I've had poo poo to deal with. Namely alcohol withdrawls because my body/brain become redependent on it very quickly. So I've just been lying in bed trying to meditate and bide time until it passes. I've been drinking small amounts as to not let it get too bad but I'm so done with alcohol after this. I hate the fact that its the government approved option but cannabis? Whoa there bud just drink yourself to death like the rest of us

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
The fact that drug tests for thc are still a thing is straight up fascism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I've always found that hosed up too. I'm lucky to be in California where it's legal and generally socially acceptable. I don't know if I could move back to a place where it's not legal honestly. It may happen though cause my family is in TN and NC who probably aren't completely legalizing it any time this century.