Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Owl Inspector posted:

when I tried overwatch the only fun I had with it was the mode that switched everyone to random classes every life, or convincing everyone on the team to pick the same character in the main mode

the next week they deleted the randomizer mode and I later learned they removed the ability to have more than one of the same class on the team lmao
Mystery Heroes is still in the game and AFAIK never left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Khanstant posted:

It was really insane how they actively made the game less fun each patch. Of course the pro leagues they balanced the entire game around don't exist anymore and nobody ever cared while they were around, except Blizzard who thought the game should be 100% balanced around their pro performance, even in casual modes.

When they cut the ability to have more than 1 of a character, the game stopped being fun and instantly had all the suffering of a MOBA.

well when you design a game to be a 6v6 ranked matchmaking esports experience your players are gonna be aping the pro strategies online regardless of whether they're fun or whether the players even understand what makes them good
multiplayer pvp games really need bigger less personal teams (like tf2!) to not degenerate into that kind of esports stuff

but nobody does that because publishers prioritize AAAA graphics over actual good gameplay and if you make the characters too detailed with insane facial animation and hair/cloth physics everywhere you can no longer fit enough players on screen to make a fun game without killing your perf

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I never got higher than gold and when I got into gold I lost matches until it put me back down bc the people were so much worse, it was people who weren't great at fps and didn't have fun but felt they deserved to be higher ranked and it was everyone else fault they weren't.

Afaik most players were in bronze and silver and were absolutely never watching the pros or emulating then. They picked the characters they liked and tried to do fun stuff and the changes just made the game less fun by catering to an extreme minority of players, pros and hyper competitive who could easily be sorted away into a quarantine.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

you were in the quarantine zone, you were playing ranked

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

well when you design a game to be a 6v6 ranked matchmaking esports experience your players are gonna be aping the pro strategies online regardless of whether they're fun or whether the players even understand what makes them good
multiplayer pvp games really need bigger less personal teams (like tf2!) to not degenerate into that kind of esports stuff

Except League isn't really like this, if a pro does something new and cool looking people will try to copy it but most players seem to understand that what works in organised games doesn't work with 5 rando idiots.

Muscle Tracer
Feb 23, 2007

Medals only weigh one down.

haveblue posted:

Is there actually an end? I thought it was a pure roguelike in that you just kept going forever until you screwed up and got blocked

No idea, what I mean is that I've never played past like 4 ships. It's cool, but it's also SPOOKY to me, a big baby

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

homeless snail posted:

ranked and unranked are the exact same thing except to people with broken brains who get ranked anxiety. or ranked roadrage i guess

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

yeah it's the exact same thing, except for the people that play in it. agreed

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

homeless snail posted:

It was ranked in the same way that a couple kids playing flag football with a couple of sticks they're pretending to be swords are ranked professional football players. I played casual on my own but the friends I played with always defaulted to competitive even though none of us wanted to try hard or stop being high. They could've taken everyone in bronze and silver and just mixed them into casual and thrown up random stats at the end and nobody would've noticed.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

yeah it's the exact same thing, except for the people that play in it. agreed

get em

Barudak
May 7, 2007

After a two hour wait on Sony customer service support to then be told "oh hey there actually isn't anyone you can wait to speak to, this line has actually been closed for hours" and then booted me off.

Thanks, I hope each of your c-suite get a lego surgically implanted in each toe.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I enjoyed how they spent all this time developing a professional league then just decided "oh we are literally removing one of the positions that all you league franchises built your team composition and hiring around"

i'd say the writing was on the wall for the OWL well before OW2 dropped, so the change to 5v5 was an acknowledgement that making the game more appealing by lowering queue times was going to, at least in theory, be far more profitable than continuing to dump money into the hole bobby kotick had dug

obviously esports winter didn't hit until a while after OW2 had been out, but they had the numbers for how badly the OWL was doing in terms of real viewership, and i think they knew the orgs would come knocking sooner rather than later

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

i still get thrown for a loop whenever i watch moneyball and have to remind myself that, yes, that is, in fact, bobby kotick agreeing to play a scumbag pennypincher CEO out of his own free will as, i guess, A Joke

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm putting together a list of 'must play' and 'should play' games that i have on steam, itch, gog, egs, amazon, switch, ps5, etc to try and focus on this year. there are definitely games in here that people might see and go "you haven't played THAT yet?!?!" no i haven't, give me a break!! i'm gonna!!

the must-play lists i'm obviously more likely to pull from but the should play lists are full of interesting things too. and classics.

Must-Play on Steam: Another Star, Artifact Adventure, Bear & Breakfast, Brush Burial, Greyhat, Hitman: Contracts, Hitman 2, Killer7, Lamplight City, Lego Marvel Super-Heroes, Metro Exodus, Overload, Pikuniku, Shadow Tactics, Sleeping Dogs, Sunset Overdrive, The LEGO Movie Videogame, Thief Gold, Tower of Time, Trailmakers, Viscerafest, Voltage High Society, Wargroove, Wandering Sword

Should Play on Steam: 1001 Spikes, 7 Days to Die, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Alice: The Madness Returns, Ary: A Secret of Seasons, Banner of the Maid, Bayonetta, Beyond the Edge of Owlsgard, Blood: Fresh Supply, Bonfire Peaks, Bug Fables, Can of Wormholes, Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3 Remake, Dark Nights with Poe & Munro, Darksiders series, Daymare 1998, Doom 3 RoE, Doom Eternal, Dusk Diver, Edge of Eternity, El Paso Elsewhere, Eldest Souls, From Space, Full Metal Furies, Glitch Busters, God's Trigger, Hatchwell, Heaven's Vault, Hitman Season One, Hollow Knight, Ikenfell, Injustice, Insect Adventure, Just Cause 2 & 3, Kao the Kangaroo 2, Labyrinth of Touhou 2, Last Commmand, Legend of Grimrock 1 & 2, Maneater, Marc Ecko's Getting Up, Metal: Hellsinger, Mind Zero, Moonring, Mutant Road Zero, Myst 3-5 & Uru, Northern Journey, OK KO Let's Play Heroes, Operation Babel, Outward, Paradise Lost, Partisans 1941, Pool Panic, Raji, Resident Evil 6, Retro Machina, River City Girls, Samorost 3, Seven, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, SHING!, Soulstice, Soundfall, Spirit Hunter series, Stranger of Sword City, Streets of Rogue, Sunshine Heavy Industries, The Ascent, The Council, The Quarry, The Sekimeiya: Spun Glass, They Always Run, Thief 3, Trine 4, Trombone Champ, Unmetal, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Virgo vs the Zodiac, We Were Here series, XIII (classic), Xuan-Yuan Sword, Yakuza 0, Yakuza 2 Kiwami, Zork Nemesis

Must-Play on PS5 and Switch: Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Demon's Souls, Disney Illusion Island, FAR: Lone Sails, Gravity Rush 2, Great Ace Attorney 1 & 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, Nioh 2, Phoenotopia Awakening, Resident Evil 8, Sackboy, SaGa Scarlet Graces, The Last Guardian

Should Play on PS5 and Switch: Astral Chain, Baten Kaitos 1 & 2, Battle Chasers, Blood & Truth, Derracine, Digimon Cyber Sleuth series, Dragon Quest Heroes 2, FF Type-0 HD, FF XV Royal Edition, Jack Axe, Judgment, Kharon's Crypt, Mad Max, Mario & Rabbids + DLC, Masquerada, Monster Hunter World, Paper Mario: Origami King, Persona 5, Spider-Man, Tokyo Xanadu ex+, Watch Dogs 2, Yakuza 3-5

Must-Play on Itch.io: ADACA Ep 3, Batbarian, Bury Me My Love, Code 7, Death of a Wish, Far From Noise, Fatum Betula, Glittermitten Grove, Highway Blossoms, Lucah: Born of a Dream, Magnibox, Night in the Woods, Pendula Swing, Pig Eat Ball, Pillars of Dust, Pyre, Quadrilateral Cowboy, Spookware, Tales Across Time, Verdant Skies, Village Monsters, Vision: Soft Reset, Visual Out, Welcome to Elk, ZeroRanger

Should Play on Itch.io: 1993 Space Machine, A Dance of Fire & Ice, A Day of Maintenance, A Forgetful Loop, Alien Death Mob, AVGN 1 & 2, Arcade Spirits, Astrologoaster, Backspace Bokuen, Beglitched, Bit Rat, Boreal Tenebrae, Buck Up and Drive, Celestial Hacker Girl Jessica, Circa Infinity, Crystal Story: Awakening, Crystal Towers 2 XL, Depanneur Nocturne, Dimension Drive, Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive, Dry Drowning, Elden: Path of the Forgotten, Ephemeral Tale, Fossil Echo, Fossil Hunters, GB Rober, Golf Peaks, Head as Code, Headliner, Hellenica Tactics, Hiding Spot, Hypnogogia, Inbento, Kaiju Big Battel, Knight Bewitched 1 & 2, Long Gone Days, Minit Fun Racer, National Park Girls, Ossuary, Pipe Push Paradise, Polyroll, Quench, Resync, Resynth, Retrace, Rising Dusk, Risk System, RITE, Rym9000, SAI, Sarawak, Science Girls, Secret Little Haven, Semblance, Silver Grapple, SJ-19 Learns to Love, Sky Rogue, SOLAS 128, Stars Die, Summer in Mara, Super Skull Smash Go 2 Turbo, Tales from Windy Meadow, The Real Texas, Tonight We Riot, Zone of Lacryma

Must-Play on GOG/EGS/Amazon: 20XX, Adios, Anodyne 2, Blaster Master Zero 3, Clive Barker's Undying, Crashlands, Demon Turf, Disco Elysium, Doom 64, FIST: Forged in Shadow Tech, Freshly Frosted, Ghostrunner, Hob, Kao the Kangaroo 4, Miasmata, NecroVision 1 & 2, Planescape Torment, Sable, Sakuna: Of Rice & Ruin, Severed Steel, Shadow Complex

Should Play on GOG/EGS/Amazon: A Knight's Quest, A Tiny Sticker Tale, Agatha Knife, a bunch of Atari remakes, Aliens vs Predator 2000, Ape Out, Apico, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Batman: The Telltale Series, Beasts of Maravilla Island, Before I Forget, Beholder 2, Breathedge, Candleman, City of Brass, Cris Tales, Crossing Souls, Cursed to Golf, Daemon X Machina, Dark Devotion, Darkside Detective 2, Darq, Deliver Us Mars, Double Cross, Dreamscaper, Effie, Fell Seal, Foretales, Forsaken Remastered, Fract OSC, Freedom Fighters, Giants Citizen Kabuto, Horace, Icewind Dale 1 & 2, In Other Waters, Invincible Presents: Atom Eve, Iris & the Giant, Killing Floor 2, Kombinera, Lifeless Planet, Loop Hero, Lost Horizon 2, Mable & the Wood, Mail Mole, Max: the Curse of Brotherhood, MDK, Memoranda, Metal Unit, Moving Out, Nanotale: Typing Chronicles, Neverwinter Nights, Old School Musical, Once Upon a Jester, One Hand Clapping, Outcast Second Contact, Pankapu, Pathway, PictoQuest, Pine, Quake 4, RAD, Rebel Galaxy, Requiem: Avenging Angel, Revita, Road 96, Sail Forth, Saints Row 2022, Salt & Sanctuary, Shadow Man, Shadow Warrior 2, Shenmue 1-3, Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, Smoke & Sacrifice, Sokobond, Star Wars Squadrons, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2, Steamworld Quest, Still Life 2, Tales of the Neon Sea, Tempest 4000, The Blind Prophet, The Metronomicon, The Witcher 1, Torchlight 2, Treachery in Beatdown City, Unreal Gold, Unmemory, Vampyr, Vane, Wolfstride,

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

The 7th Guest posted:

i'm putting together a list of 'must play' and 'should play' games that i have on steam, itch, gog, egs, amazon, switch, ps5, etc to try and focus on this year. there are definitely games in here that people might see and go "you haven't played THAT yet?!?!" no i haven't, give me a break!! i'm gonna!!

the must-play lists i'm obviously more likely to pull from but the should play lists are full of interesting things too. and classics.

Must-Play on Steam: Another Star, Artifact Adventure, Bear & Breakfast, Brush Burial, Greyhat, Hitman: Contracts, Hitman 2, Killer7, Lamplight City, Lego Marvel Super-Heroes, Metro Exodus, Overload, Pikuniku, Shadow Tactics, Sleeping Dogs, Sunset Overdrive, The LEGO Movie Videogame, Thief Gold, Tower of Time, Trailmakers, Viscerafest, Voltage High Society, Wargroove, Wandering Sword

Should Play on Steam: 1001 Spikes, 7 Days to Die, A Plague Tale: Innocence, Alice: The Madness Returns, Ary: A Secret of Seasons, Banner of the Maid, Bayonetta, Beyond the Edge of Owlsgard, Blood: Fresh Supply, Bonfire Peaks, Bug Fables, Can of Wormholes, Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3 Remake, Dark Nights with Poe & Munro, Darksiders series, Daymare 1998, Doom 3 RoE, Doom Eternal, Dusk Diver, Edge of Eternity, El Paso Elsewhere, Eldest Souls, From Space, Full Metal Furies, Glitch Busters, God's Trigger, Hatchwell, Heaven's Vault, Hitman Season One, Hollow Knight, Ikenfell, Injustice, Insect Adventure, Just Cause 2 & 3, Kao the Kangaroo 2, Labyrinth of Touhou 2, Last Commmand, Legend of Grimrock 1 & 2, Maneater, Marc Ecko's Getting Up, Metal: Hellsinger, Mind Zero, Moonring, Mutant Road Zero, Myst 3-5 & Uru, Northern Journey, OK KO Let's Play Heroes, Operation Babel, Outward, Paradise Lost, Partisans 1941, Pool Panic, Raji, Resident Evil 6, Retro Machina, River City Girls, Samorost 3, Seven, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, SHING!, Soulstice, Soundfall, Spirit Hunter series, Stranger of Sword City, Streets of Rogue, Sunshine Heavy Industries, The Ascent, The Council, The Quarry, The Sekimeiya: Spun Glass, They Always Run, Thief 3, Trine 4, Trombone Champ, Unmetal, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Virgo vs the Zodiac, We Were Here series, XIII (classic), Xuan-Yuan Sword, Yakuza 0, Yakuza 2 Kiwami, Zork Nemesis

Must-Play on PS5 and Switch: Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Demon's Souls, Disney Illusion Island, FAR: Lone Sails, Gravity Rush 2, Great Ace Attorney 1 & 2, Luigi's Mansion 3, Nioh 2, Phoenotopia Awakening, Resident Evil 8, Sackboy, SaGa Scarlet Graces, The Last Guardian

Should Play on PS5 and Switch: Astral Chain, Baten Kaitos 1 & 2, Battle Chasers, Blood & Truth, Derracine, Digimon Cyber Sleuth series, Dragon Quest Heroes 2, FF Type-0 HD, FF XV Royal Edition, Jack Axe, Judgment, Kharon's Crypt, Mad Max, Mario & Rabbids + DLC, Masquerada, Monster Hunter World, Paper Mario: Origami King, Persona 5, Spider-Man, Tokyo Xanadu ex+, Watch Dogs 2, Yakuza 3-5

Must-Play on Itch.io: ADACA Ep 3, Batbarian, Bury Me My Love, Code 7, Death of a Wish, Far From Noise, Fatum Betula, Glittermitten Grove, Highway Blossoms, Lucah: Born of a Dream, Magnibox, Night in the Woods, Pendula Swing, Pig Eat Ball, Pillars of Dust, Pyre, Quadrilateral Cowboy, Spookware, Tales Across Time, Verdant Skies, Village Monsters, Vision: Soft Reset, Visual Out, Welcome to Elk, ZeroRanger

Should Play on Itch.io: 1993 Space Machine, A Dance of Fire & Ice, A Day of Maintenance, A Forgetful Loop, Alien Death Mob, AVGN 1 & 2, Arcade Spirits, Astrologoaster, Backspace Bokuen, Beglitched, Bit Rat, Boreal Tenebrae, Buck Up and Drive, Celestial Hacker Girl Jessica, Circa Infinity, Crystal Story: Awakening, Crystal Towers 2 XL, Depanneur Nocturne, Dimension Drive, Don't Escape: 4 Days to Survive, Dry Drowning, Elden: Path of the Forgotten, Ephemeral Tale, Fossil Echo, Fossil Hunters, GB Rober, Golf Peaks, Head as Code, Headliner, Hellenica Tactics, Hiding Spot, Hypnogogia, Inbento, Kaiju Big Battel, Knight Bewitched 1 & 2, Long Gone Days, Minit Fun Racer, National Park Girls, Ossuary, Pipe Push Paradise, Polyroll, Quench, Resync, Resynth, Retrace, Rising Dusk, Risk System, RITE, Rym9000, SAI, Sarawak, Science Girls, Secret Little Haven, Semblance, Silver Grapple, SJ-19 Learns to Love, Sky Rogue, SOLAS 128, Stars Die, Summer in Mara, Super Skull Smash Go 2 Turbo, Tales from Windy Meadow, The Real Texas, Tonight We Riot, Zone of Lacryma

Must-Play on GOG/EGS/Amazon: 20XX, Adios, Anodyne 2, Blaster Master Zero 3, Clive Barker's Undying, Crashlands, Demon Turf, Disco Elysium, Doom 64, FIST: Forged in Shadow Tech, Freshly Frosted, Ghostrunner, Hob, Kao the Kangaroo 4, Miasmata, NecroVision 1 & 2, Planescape Torment, Sable, Sakuna: Of Rice & Ruin, Severed Steel, Shadow Complex

Should Play on GOG/EGS/Amazon: A Knight's Quest, A Tiny Sticker Tale, Agatha Knife, a bunch of Atari remakes, Aliens vs Predator 2000, Ape Out, Apico, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Batman: The Telltale Series, Beasts of Maravilla Island, Before I Forget, Beholder 2, Breathedge, Candleman, City of Brass, Cris Tales, Crossing Souls, Cursed to Golf, Daemon X Machina, Dark Devotion, Darkside Detective 2, Darq, Deliver Us Mars, Double Cross, Dreamscaper, Effie, Fell Seal, Foretales, Forsaken Remastered, Fract OSC, Freedom Fighters, Giants Citizen Kabuto, Horace, Icewind Dale 1 & 2, In Other Waters, Invincible Presents: Atom Eve, Iris & the Giant, Killing Floor 2, Kombinera, Lifeless Planet, Loop Hero, Lost Horizon 2, Mable & the Wood, Mail Mole, Max: the Curse of Brotherhood, MDK, Memoranda, Metal Unit, Moving Out, Nanotale: Typing Chronicles, Neverwinter Nights, Old School Musical, Once Upon a Jester, One Hand Clapping, Outcast Second Contact, Pankapu, Pathway, PictoQuest, Pine, Quake 4, RAD, Rebel Galaxy, Requiem: Avenging Angel, Revita, Road 96, Sail Forth, Saints Row 2022, Salt & Sanctuary, Shadow Man, Shadow Warrior 2, Shenmue 1-3, Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, Smoke & Sacrifice, Sokobond, Star Wars Squadrons, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2, Steamworld Quest, Still Life 2, Tales of the Neon Sea, Tempest 4000, The Blind Prophet, The Metronomicon, The Witcher 1, Torchlight 2, Treachery in Beatdown City, Unreal Gold, Unmemory, Vampyr, Vane, Wolfstride,

if your must play list has more than like 5 games on it it's meaningless

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Nope, too many good games to not have a lot of must plays

The main barrier for the non-Steam lists is that getting non-Steam games on the Steam Deck is annoying

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆
there are more good games than any person can play in a lifetime

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Yeah I know, and more each year

Bc I’m unemployed it’s stuff like this though that helps keep me from buying more games and draining my remaining savings. I can look at this list and be like “drat I got a lot of good games to play”

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

And yet there is nobility in making the attempt anyway...

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Must play video games: Video games

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

The 7th Guest posted:

list o' games

Gonna put in a second here for Wandering Sword at some point, with a more in-depth review of it in the Steam Thread, although paradoxically given the context I dunno if I would necessarily recommend it right now per se. The dev's committed to releasing a whole bunch of free content, having just released a mini-expansion for the southern part of the map and with promises to give additional main storyline and companion content in the next wave of development according to their road map. So I'd say you can wait until at least that comes out before giving it a go.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

yeah, i assume that the rest of that additional content is going to come around the same time as the better gamepad integration and that'll be the ideal jump in

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

It is time.
Time to return...

Return to Yharnam March 24 - April 7 2024

Return for the hunt.
Return for the blood.
Return for the Cum Dungeon.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I never left

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Only update Bloodborne needs is to have vials restock at lamps

And also a PC/HD release

Also a sequel

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I just found out they did an anime adaptation of Fitness Boxing. It doesn't appear to be available anywhere.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Gripweed posted:

I just found out they did an anime adaptation of Fitness Boxing. It doesn't appear to be available anywhere.

I'm sure you can find Fist of the North Star somewhere

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

It doesn't take that long to beat Peggle

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

To Return to Yharnam I would have to be allowed to go there in the first place :argh:

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Skyrim: I'm a werewolf now (and completely unrelated to that, some people in Whiterun is dead). I also adopted Lucia.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I will start Princess Peach Showtime today I think

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy
Humble uncharacteristically has an insane deal on EDF series. EDF 4 can be had for a single euro.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Playing Mad Max today, first time playing it. Chumbucket is cool.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
The Mad Max game loving rules

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

verbal enema posted:

The Mad Max game loving rules

It really does feel like a playable Mad Max movie.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Open Roads, take me home
Where Keri Russell, is your mom

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Morwull/status/1771991315116429813

This chart is extremely loving funny

TuxedoOrca
Feb 6, 2024
That's the power of liberty and democracy, right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
The Y-axis is Democracy Units