Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You can condemn the genocide AND vote for Biden. It's possible to do two things at the same time.

https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1771917638538523107?s=20

Israeli general thinks he can gaslight American officials in a private meeting and then blabs about it to the entire world.

Lmao @ "does it make sense that this happened and the media didn't report on it"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Gantz is threatening to leave the government if the new conscription law gets passed.

https://twitter.com/ynetalerts/status/1771939976470495714?t=jgNRtbkctI60X7lEDGztaw&s=19

Do it now bitch

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry
remembering this post today for some reason

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

StashAugustine posted:

Lmao @ "does it make sense that this happened and the media didn't report on it"

they’re just as stupid in private as they are in public. like, this creates problems for the US state department because it confirms that they’re aware of the reality in Gaza. dealing with Israel is a pure liability.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

paul was right and only gets more right every day

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

he should be freed, and the admins should apologize and kiss his rear end

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Arc Hammer posted:

The UNRWA funding freeze is such a loving piss off because it's gonna end up dragging other countries into suspending funding as well. Canada recently resumed funding and now I'll bet they go back on that change because papa USA said so.

Didn't they walk this back almost immidiately?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Everyone in the IDF should protest and riot as well

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Orange Devil posted:

So they did more to arrest the genocide than the US and EU is what I'm getting from this.

terrible chefs in Israel will be the key to a free Palestine.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My house state rep voted yes to defunding UNRWA. She is a democrat who is openly racist and vocal in her hatred of Palestinians.

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

FormaldehydeSon posted:

We had a performative vote in parliament where we pretended to increase aid to Palestine and decrease guns to Israel. But afaik we didn't actually change any of it.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 minutes!
Interesting things happening on Twitter. Jews and Christians going at it over if Jesus was King of the Jews or something?

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Mr. Sharps posted:

paul was right and only gets more right every day

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Grem posted:

Interesting things happening on Twitter. Jews and Christians going at it over if Jesus was King of the Jews or something?

Ah cool people getting weird about Jews instead of focusing on the real problem of imperialism

CheetoVonTito
Nov 11, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 9 hours!)

So US “bars” UNRWA…and israel follows it up by blocking all UNRWA aid into Gaza moving forward.

Call me crazy, but I’m started by to think Israel and the US are in on this together

https://x.com/warmonitors/status/1771921617892901249?s=46

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Grem posted:

I hope only Zionists have to deal with this.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

FormaldehydeSon posted:

Different situations. Ahmed Hussen, the minister in charge of International Development, suspended UNRWA funding immediately after Israel tossed out that bullshit "the UN sent its employees to murder us on Oct 7" statement. A few weeks later when the news came out that, actually no, the UN didn't send aid workers on a baby raping spree like Israel claimed, Hussen said Canada was going to resume funding.

The non-binding vote to recognize Palestine was a separate issue brought up by an opposition party, the NDP, and yet it was watered down into nothingness by the federal government while they declared that no (future, because haha gently caress you present contracts still apply) contracts for further arms sales to Israel would be approved.

So we're technically still selling guns to the IDF, still sorta kinda funding the UNRWA, and we're probably gonna roll over and do what the USA tells us to.

go play outside Skyler
Nov 7, 2005

CheetoVonTito posted:

So US “bars” UNRWA…and israel follows it up by blocking all UNRWA aid into Gaza moving forward.

Call me crazy, but I’m started by to think Israel and the US are in on this together

https://x.com/warmonitors/status/1771921617892901249?s=46

is there a word stronger than genocide?

maybe ultra genocide?

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Grem posted:

unable or unwilling to reckon with their part in the realities of the present people would rather relitigate the past

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

go play outside Skyler posted:

maybe ultra genocide?

extermination

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

:d2a:

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 60 minutes!

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I hope only Zionists have to deal with this.

It certainly seems like only the loudest Zionists care

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Grem posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-3RQeYDVgw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAORMb8RQB0

etc etc

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Did Rabbi Shmuley invent reverse antisemitism?

https://twitter.com/RabbiShmuley/status/1771721907399762220?s=20

They're completely losing it. Zionism is coming apart at the seams.

that's a big oof

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Evidently, Shmuley is a Rabbi, but that shocks me because he doesn't act like any man of god - from any religion - that I've ever known. Every appearance of that piece of poo poo I've ever seen has him screaming invective at his opponents and then pretending to be under relentless attack when they hit back (so typical Zionist, yeah, but not very Rabbi-like in my non-Jewish opinion).

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
The "Hamas = ISIS" propoganda campaign is just projection.

https://twitter.com/AshlarRob/status/1771973965893791758?t=dD_YLpUFgrqlsVH7pmojqw&s=19

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

go play outside Skyler posted:

maybe ultra genocide?

holocaust

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Evidently, Shmuley is a Rabbi, but that shocks me because he doesn't act like any man of god - from any religion - that I've ever known. Every appearance of that piece of poo poo I've ever seen has him screaming invective at his opponents and then pretending to be under relentless attack when they hit back (so typical Zionist, yeah, but not very Rabbi-like in my non-Jewish opinion).

I mean, there's those pastors that blame hurricanes and aids on gay people

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Macron trying to keep the Algerian vote with strong words

====

‎Macron warns Netanyahu over Rafah‎
‎French President ‎‎Emmanuel Macron‎‎ warned Israeli Prime Minister ‎‎Benjamin Netanyahu‎‎ that "any forcible transfer of residents from Rafah would constitute a war crime," AFP reported, noting that Macron "strongly condemned in a call with Netanyahu the recent Israeli announcements on settlements".‎

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/live...%B9%D9%84%D9%89

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

paul_soccer12 posted:

He was 100% correct then and is 100% correct still

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Israel lying probably about giving big concessions, as far as im concerned this announcement doesnt mean anything

==========

‎Israel Broadcasting Corporation: Tel Aviv is ready to make major concessions to the prisoner deal‎

‎The Israel Broadcasting Corporation quoted an unnamed Israeli official as saying that Tel Aviv was ready to make significant concessions in order to conclude a deal to take back the abductees.‎

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Honky Mao posted:

He was 100% correct then and is 100% correct still

Imagine holding any other stance after what we've seen over the last few months.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

Israel lying probably about giving big concessions, as far as im concerned this announcement doesnt mean anything

==========

‎Israel Broadcasting Corporation: Tel Aviv is ready to make major concessions to the prisoner deal‎

‎The Israel Broadcasting Corporation quoted an unnamed Israeli official as saying that Tel Aviv was ready to make significant concessions in order to conclude a deal to take back the abductees.‎

im reading online and the concessions dont seem to be any actual concessions

they refuse to leave gaza
they refuse a permanent ceasefire
they refuse to allow everyone back in to the north

so this seems entirely garbage

all it says is they are willing to release 800 prisoners for 40 thats it and no high-value ones either

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Lord Farquaad: Everybody in the IDF may die, but it is a sacrifice I am willing to make

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/MiddleEastMnt/status/1771870105884065888?s=20

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Legit question but how does one become a “legitimate” rabbi? I mean I know anyone can declare themselves the pope of their own religion or whatever (see American evangelicals) but like what do you have to do that the majority of practicing Jewish people would recognize your rabbi-hood?

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Arc Hammer posted:

Different situations. Ahmed Hussen, the minister in charge of International Development, suspended UNRWA funding immediately after Israel tossed out that bullshit "the UN sent its employees to murder us on Oct 7" statement. A few weeks later when the news came out that, actually no, the UN didn't send aid workers on a baby raping spree like Israel claimed, Hussen said Canada was going to resume funding.

The non-binding vote to recognize Palestine was a separate issue brought up by an opposition party, the NDP, and yet it was watered down into nothingness by the federal government while they declared that no (future, because haha gently caress you present contracts still apply) contracts for further arms sales to Israel would be approved.

So we're technically still selling guns to the IDF, still sorta kinda funding the UNRWA, and we're probably gonna roll over and do what the USA tells us to.

My hunch is that we'll keep funding UNRWA while knowing that with other countries pulling support, it won't be enough for UNRWA to keep operating. So the Liberals get to have UNRWA shuttered while ducking as much of the blame as possible for allowing it to happen.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

some details as to what Israel agreed to

====

‎Walla: Israel agrees to release 700 Palestinian prisoners‎

‎The Israeli website "Walla" quoted unnamed officials as saying that the US proposal to release 700 Palestinian prisoners, including 100 with life sentences, was approved in exchange for Hamas releasing 40 of the Israeli prisoners in Gaza.‎

‎They also said that Israel is willing to be flexible regarding the return of displaced people in the south to the north of the Strip, one of the main sticking points in indirect negotiations with Hamas, according to Israeli officials.‎

‎They also said they were waiting for Hamas' response to the US mediation proposal, and it is estimated that Hamas will respond within the next two days.‎

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

how could you not post the most thread appropriate video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqXO8e5LOEY