Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Ars Arcanum posted:

Maybe, but there’s no way they’d be as crisp and pristine as the ones in the photo.

I’m sorry plastic bags expert guy. Please accept my apology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

But I want his property seized NOWWW

I don’t necessarily mean I want properties forfeited at 8am tomorrow, I just want to see SOME meaningful action taken on any of his assets.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

This entire articles point is the criminal trial doesn’t matter but what does matter is trump wants to be a fascist dictator and that’s what we should talk about.

So it’s hardly a pro trump article or anti democrat one

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
What time (Eastern/GMT) tomorrow do you think Trump starts rage posting? I reckon 7am/12pm.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Frank Frank posted:

I’m sorry plastic bags expert guy. Please accept my apology

Accepted. But I’m not a guy.

Also, Trump is broke and his failson was shocked people laughed at him.

Btw, wtf was Stank even doing; like, was he trying to get a bond to give to his dad who hates him?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ars Arcanum posted:

Accepted. But I’m not a guy.

Also, Trump is broke and his failson was shocked people laughed at him.

Btw, wtf was Stank even doing; like, was he trying to get a bond to give to his dad who hates him?

Stank is out on the construction site, working OT to make sure the big job stays on time AND on budget.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

do you read anything other than headlines?

“Salon” posted:

The dangerousness of Trump to the world at large and at home cannot be underestimated or undervalued. It is both very real and getting more dangerous all the time. Trump really threatens our democratic ideals and is a living-breathing existential crisis that every American should take seriously.

Wake up mainstream media. Stop normalizing Trump, his lawlessness, the GOP and their insurrectionary behavior. In case you have not noticed, the 2024 election is anything but another political horserace between the party of donkeys and the party of elephants. In case you have not noticed, your very own 4th estate is on the chopping block should the former president recapture the White House.

Quit wasting your platforms and the public’s time by asking the voters what are the issues that they most care about in the upcoming election. And start informing them that there is only one issue on the 2024 ballot that matters:the future of American democracy versus the birth of fascist America. After all, the outcome of this issue will determine the future of the other issues.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

redshirt posted:

Stank is out on the construction site, working OT to make sure the big job stays on time AND on budget.

So he’s finally having one of the scary “illegals” who work at the golf course in New Jersey mow his mom.

Checks out.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1772028152392438128

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ/status/1761482149134254382

lol he did

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Oh look, a fleeing rat.

Anyway...

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
If he won the 1.1 billion Powerball, it says the lump sum payout would = 525.8 million.

Federal taxes would bring it down to $331,295,812.

Still not enough.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

TrashMammal posted:

do you read anything other than headlines?

Does anyone?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:(

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

I encounter enough both sides idiocy and random lunatic conspiracies in my day I do not need to loving read that poo poo off my own bat.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

I would never admit to reading

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

:hmbol:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Cornwind Evil posted:

Just for extra LOLZ, Medals of Honor are the highest award of service for someone who has served in the military. Non-military, the highest award you can get is the Congressional Medal of Freedom.

You can bet Trump would try anyway. He'd probably try and give himself both.
how can you say trump hasn't served in the military - he was commander in chief

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Ghostlight posted:

And dodging STDs was his personal Vietnam

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Fox is currently going with the "this is part of his cunning plan" defense

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

A Party that has absolute confidence in its internal polling

Lmao the GOP is a week away from a full rout, schism and full on civil war, and the Media is still like "WELL GEE I DUNNO A LOT OF BLACK WOMAN SEEM REALLY INTO TRUMP NOW MYSTERIOUSLY, IS THE RISE OF TRUMP FORETOLD BY NOSTRADAMUS?!

Gormless idiots

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Mar 25, 2024

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

kazil posted:

I would never admit to reading

I work in a bookshop; hazard of the job.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Fishmasher posted:

If he won the 1.1 billion Powerball, it says the lump sum payout would = 525.8 million.

Federal taxes would bring it down to $331,295,812.

Still not enough.

All because he couldn’t stop blatantly criming while holding the highest office in the country and anus-mouthed whining about one of the people he raped.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

kazil posted:

Didn't Trump literally try to give himself the Medal of Honor?

He stated in a speech that after giving a Medal of Honor he did try to get himself one for being the best thing to ever happen to the military but the generals said no

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

RC and Moon Pie posted:

No way that's Rudy's actual cart.

.... Mueller's pasta, ....

why does the FBI guy have his own pasta, has Rudy flipped?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

TulliusCicero posted:

A Party that has absolute confidence in its internal polling

Lmao the GOP is a week away from a full rout, schism and full on civil war, and the Media is still like "WELL GEE I DUNNO A LOT OF BLACK WOMAN SEEM REALLY INTO TRUMP NOW MYSTERIOUSLY, IS THE RISE OF TRUMP FORETOLD BY NOSTRADAMUS?!

Gormless idiots

I doubt it’s internal polling. Most politicians barely do any real work and it sounds like the GOP is a tedious nightmare right now. For people used to not doing anything this must be a living hell

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

CharlestheHammer posted:

I doubt it’s internal polling. Most politicians barely do any real work and it sounds like the GOP is a tedious nightmare right now. For people used to not doing anything this must be a living hell
I imagine they may perceive softness in the electorate that us shitlibs and sickos do not but I doubt it’s secret polling

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hey guys, is it better to be the party of the incumbent president during an election year, or is it better to be in the party whose senators refuse to endorse the nominee and whose House members are apparently resigning out of spite?

I have a deadline coming up, and my editor’s breathing down my neck. TIA!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Open the door, get on the floor
Everybody lol that Trump is poor

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
E,: nvm

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

Ghostlight posted:

I...honestly do not know if being President and thereby commander in chief means you technicality yourself into being viable for the Medal of Honor, mainly because NO ONE BEFORE THIS SUPREME NARCISSIST WANTED TO AWARD HIMSELF SUCH A THING.

I didn't really agree with Barack Obama getting a Nobel Peace Prize, but it wasn't the one who decided it. Plus, you know, they gave one to Henry Kissinger. And depending on your viewpoints, they also gave them to Mother Teresa, Mikhail Gorbachev, the trio of Yasser Arafat, Shimon Peres, and Yitzhak Rabin...seriously, I can understand why it was set in the rules why a Nobel Prize of any kind cannot be revoked, but drat if it doesn't lead to some incredibly infuriating lies and 'history brings the truths to light's.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Pope Corky the IX posted:

:laffo:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Just to be clear: a Senator from loving ALASKA is signaling strongly that she thinks she's got a better shot of re-election siding with Dems/ going indy is better than endorsing Donny

That's like, nuclear air raid warning sirens for the GOP

If Murkowski legit thinks she has a chance of keeping a Senate seat in Alaska by leaving the GOP

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

Monica Bellucci posted:

What time (Eastern/GMT) tomorrow do you think Trump starts rage posting? I reckon 7am/12pm.

We are on DST now pal, it's only 4 hours difference

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

I saw that but don't worry I am an hour wrong as it's only 4 different at the moment.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Hey guys, is it better to be the party of the incumbent president during an election year, or is it better to be in the party whose senators refuse to endorse the nominee and whose House members are apparently resigning out of spite?

I have a deadline coming up, and my editor’s breathing down my neck. TIA!

WELL THE MAP SAYS WE’RE hosed

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Pope Corky the IX posted:

A very heartfelt George Takei "Oh, my!" from me.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
Murkowski has been primaried before for not being right wing enough and ran a write in campaign to defeat the Republican who primaried her so I'd imagine she's expecting this again. Easier to run as an independent than as a write in (Alaska has a sore loser law I believe)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Ars Arcanum posted:

WELL THE MAP SAYS WE’RE hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

HappyHippo posted:

Murkowski has been primaried before for not being right wing enough and ran a write in campaign to defeat the Republican who primaried her so I'd imagine she's expecting this again. Easier to run as an independent than as a write in (Alaska has a sore loser law I believe)

Alaska also has ranked choice voting.