Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

sharkmafia posted:

sorry hambeet

it's okay i still love you and your avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Tomorrow we should dunk zoya

scum post :hmmyes:

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

1 hour til deadline ##vote shwinnedango

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

what are the other reasons ppl have cooled off opop?

because roles were determined before alignment, as has been pointed out a number of times already this game, so claiming watcher means absolutely nothing.

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

##vote anarc anarc is the other captain still

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

oh okay shwinne has totally given up it seems.

going back to my OG ##vote shwinn

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

could move to opop, shark, before day ends.

shwinn -1, 52 minutes to go.

that's the beet rapport, with the street report.

beets ahead

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Votecount for Day 3

shwinnebego (6): Monathin, wologar, wologar, Zoya, hambeet, Zoya, hambeet, Opopanax, Monathin, GulagDolls, wologar, Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, sharkmafia, Zoya, hambeet
Cloacamazing! (2): Tired Moritz, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, wologar, Zoya, Zoya
sharkmafia (2): Monathin, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, Zoya
Opopanax (1): AnonymousNarcotics, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, hambeet, Cloacamazing!, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, AnonymousNarcotics, hambeet
AnonymousNarcotics (1): shwinnebego
wologar (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, sharkmafia, shwinnebego, sharkmafia, shwinnebego
Tired Moritz (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, wologar, Zoya, wologar, Zoya
Monathin (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, sharkmafia, sharkmafia
Zoya (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego

Not Voting (0):

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 23rd, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 52 minutes.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i'm going to go make a coffee and toast a bagel.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

the shitpost aside I do think shark's constant "no I wouldn't do that" responses while having absolutely 0 scumhunting to go off of speaks to a scummind.

i feel like shark hasn't been attempting to case anyone. they have 'suspicions', sure, but the votes on me and wologar are both lackadasical "other people are doing this, i should too" in their involvement.

sharkmafia is not actually attempting to play mafia. there's been no attempt on their part to move the game state forward. it's all been discussion of their meta when it comes to defense, because they have, by their own admission, been completely checked out. unlike clo who hasn't even posted, however, it's a self-conscious checked-out that still tries to post.

hambeet posted:

because roles were determined before alignment, as has been pointed out a number of times already this game, so claiming watcher means absolutely nothing.

i was giving opop a chance to respond to my question but the answer opop gives is weirdly hollow to me:

Opopanax posted:

I don’t know man, I’m trying to think in fire and ice terms so it makes it hard to pick. Gulag just seemed like a good n1 because odds are someone would do something to him. Wolo I just picked someone I knew who was kind of quiet

wolo has been anything but quiet, imo. and why would a watcher watch someone who was quiet instead of someone pushing the game forward?

it def feels like targets that opop is picking based on making sure he doesn't get any results.

i feel like i could swerve back onto opop given this. i still want to kill shark but i am willing to compromise for the sake of getting a flip.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Man I'm gonna be mad at myself if after that stupid fake thunderdome shwinn is scum after all

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

hambeet posted:

i like seeing my funny avatar when he posts

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Monathin posted:

Man I'm gonna be mad at myself if after that stupid fake thunderdome shwinn is scum after all

i keep thinking you're town but then whoop here's an unnecessary and wildly self-conscious post

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

shwinnebego posted:

i keep thinking you're town but then whoop here's an unnecessary and wildly self-conscious post

you should know by now that my self-consciousness is NAI, dummy

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

Monathin posted:

you should know by now that my self-consciousness is NAI, dummy

you calling dummy, NAI!

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

hambeet posted:

toast a bagel.

by default you can assume i'm gonna shwinn a bagel :dumb:

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

shwinnebego posted:

don't talk to The Kid like that, how dare you talk to The Kid like that

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

If a swerve was going to happen it would have happened by now ##vote shwinn

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh no! I think shwinnebego is hammered!

Votecount for Day 3
With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 23rd, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 40 minutes.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

:redhammer:

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Shwinnebego - Third Base - Town Team has been voted out of the game!

You are playing Third Base! As part of the infield you are too busy playing the game of baseball to focus on anything else. You are Vanilla and have no night actions.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

Night 3 begins now! You have 24 hours to get night actions in.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Votecount for Day 3

shwinnebego (7): Monathin, wologar, wologar, Zoya, hambeet, Zoya, hambeet, Opopanax, Monathin, GulagDolls, wologar, Zoya, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, AnonymousNarcotics, wologar, sharkmafia, Zoya, hambeet, Tea Party Crasher
Cloacamazing! (2): Tired Moritz, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, wologar, Zoya, Zoya
Opopanax (1): AnonymousNarcotics, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, hambeet, Cloacamazing!, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, Tea Party Crasher, shwinnebego, shwinnebego, AnonymousNarcotics, hambeet
AnonymousNarcotics (1): shwinnebego
sharkmafia (1): Monathin, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, Zoya, Tea Party Crasher
wologar (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, sharkmafia, shwinnebego, sharkmafia, shwinnebego
Tired Moritz (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, wologar, Zoya, wologar, Zoya
Monathin (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego, sharkmafia, sharkmafia
Zoya (0): shwinnebego, shwinnebego

Not Voting (0):

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 23rd, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 32 minutes.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Zoya - Left Field - Scum Sluggers Team has been killed in the night!

You are playing in Left Field! These batters keep you on your toes, sending pop flies out to you often. However you have had enough free time to develop a secret communication channel, but you're not sure who with. At the beginning of day 1 you will be randomly assigned to an unconfirmed masonry with another player.

You are a member of the Scum Sluggers Team. You win when your team has unassailable control of the vote.

sharkmafia - Center Field - Town Team has been killed in the night!

You are playing in Center Field! These batters aren't that good and they rarely hit the ball out to you. As such you have been able to develop a secret communication with a player of your choice. Before the beginning of day 1 you will select a player to join you in an unconfirmed masonry.

You are a member of the Town. You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 4! Lets Play Ball!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (12): AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, GulagDolls, hambeet, Monathin, Opopanax, sharkmafia, shwiffles, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz, wologar, Zoya

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 26th, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

Votefinder is accurate! No mods have forgotten any steps here, not at all!

Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (9): AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, GulagDolls, hambeet, Monathin, Opopanax, Tea Party Crasher, Tired Moritz, wologar

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 26th, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I was masoned with Zoya since the start of the game. I thought she had picked me but now I see it was random. :qq:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

I was masoned with Zoya since the start of the game. I thought she had picked me but now I see it was random. :qq:

loving masons :argh:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
This is for you, shwinn: ##vote AN

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anyway that's all of one team dead, but we're currently at 3/9, which I tttthink means we get two mis-exes before we're boned.

Thanks to scum for killing Shark so I didn't tunnel on them the rest of the game.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I suppose that was Zoyas kill. Thanks Zoya!

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Here's a weird thing: if Shark had a masonry, why didn't anyone come forward with it? He'll, why didn't Shark come forward with it? Roles aren't linked to alignment, sure, but it's weird that no one bothered to drop that imo.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

If Zoya is on salads scum team it's a fantastic bus play

Tomorrow we should dunk zoya

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Monathin posted:

loving masons :argh:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I assure you, there was no loving.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

gently caress I'm bad at this. Nobody visited anarc last night

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I feel very strongly the remaining scum is probably heavily lurking.

To that end I vote we destroy Clo.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Monathin posted:

Anyway that's all of one team dead, but we're currently at 3/9, which I tttthink means we get two mis-exes before we're boned.

Thanks to scum for killing Shark so I didn't tunnel on them the rest of the game.

i'm not even sure if all of these people were on the same team anymore

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

They're all part of the Scum Sluggers, no? I assume the other team has a different team name.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Opopanax posted:

gently caress I'm bad at this. Nobody visited anarc last night

Why Anarc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Lot of people saying they were a likely captain so I was hoping scum would try and kill them