Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Drakkel posted:

We've basically just described Cheesecake Factory at this point

Vince Russo would not allow the NBA in his restaurant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Maybe Andrew Bogut.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

she's cute and has bad taste in men, so yeah kinda.

keithy george
Jan 8, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Leslie is so far behind on the news he probably doesn't know Kyle is back. He's too busy doing #diedsuddenly but for Long COVID instead of antivax.

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1771268489191313687

No one tell him what happened when Punk entered one.

Can I enter the BJ tournament?

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/SittingNGorilla/status/1772154170490908988?t=v6PPMUTJZRJaFew0YQx3tg&s=19

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

They probably weren't wearing trunks either, and there may not even have been a ref there.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

TelevisedInsanity posted:

Eric was fine collecting an AEW paycheck doing that Orange Cassidy debate skit, what changed?

My favorite was when Eric's mic wasn't working during a bunch of his "questions"

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Food YouTube owns except when the preview image is some white buy making a stupid face

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

is that guy like 8 years old, what is this crisscross applesauce kiddy talk?

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Suplex Liberace posted:

is that guy like 8 years old, what is this crisscross applesauce kiddy talk?

It's usually a bad faith roundabout way of complaining that they can't say Indian Style anymore, as if "cross-legged" isn't just a thing you can say too.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Plus trying to infantilise the match that Danielson and Shibata had.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
https://x.com/pwpnation/status/1771965132190454056?s=46&t=ZOgtjsgQ2j9jWfsJ7rwNNA

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

finally someone has the courage to say it

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

The stars are out, praying for a Kurtz appearance.

https://twitter.com/PWPNation/status/1771970154454270012

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/PWPNation/status/1771970154454270012

Even the puppet knows Warrior probably did a ton of coke that weekend.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Where was Kevin Sullivan

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Bryan's first observation being that the guy's not in very good shape is so spot on for him. Just perfect character work.

Also, re: food YouTube, I have a group of people I get together with to watch movies on Saturday nights. The default intermission is hate-watching Barbecue Pit Boys. They're a bunch of crusty old men from Connecticut LARPing as southern good ol' boys, and everything about them is just terrible. From their strict adherence to the brand, always keeping their spice mixes and lovely pot metal knives with their names on them in perfect view, to a complete lack of understanding of the most basic food hygiene, to lovely ingredients and ideas mixed with completely useless tools. There's just absaolutely nothing redeeming about them, and they've managed to become millionaires off of it.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gently caress yea dude

gonna start spreading a rumor that kevin dunn sprinkled anthrax on the catering

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Skios posted:

Bryan's first observation being that the guy's not in very good shape is so spot on for him. Just perfect character work.

Also, re: food YouTube, I have a group of people I get together with to watch movies on Saturday nights. The default intermission is hate-watching Barbecue Pit Boys. They're a bunch of crusty old men from Connecticut LARPing as southern good ol' boys, and everything about them is just terrible. From their strict adherence to the brand, always keeping their spice mixes and lovely pot metal knives with their names on them in perfect view, to a complete lack of understanding of the most basic food hygiene, to lovely ingredients and ideas mixed with completely useless tools. There's just absaolutely nothing redeeming about them, and they've managed to become millionaires off of it.

Excuse me, you'll find that they are actually [bass-boosted reverb 10000%] GOOD

They're so bad. Kind of a guilty pleasure and I enjoy the really relaxed and slow nature of it all but it is hilarious how bad all the food is. They're like the evil version of Guga Foods, who is also relaxed and kind of terrible but he's at least funny about it and even though all his videos are the same and will leave your head the moment you watch them the steaks at least look good.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

He only tweets about fake sports like baseball now :(

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Excuse me, you'll find that they are actually [bass-boosted reverb 10000%] GOOD

It's a running joke that that thumbs up they do at the end is just a signal to the stage hands holding buckets just off screen that they've managed to keep the food down for this take.

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
I am so happy to find out I'm not the only person that watches the BBQ Boys but thinks the things they cook are probably awful.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
My favorite food youtuber is the guy who makes everything into sausage

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/BustedOpenRadio/status/1772032976903196962

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

pov: it's friday afternoon and you're trying to get out early

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

He killed himself to take the spotlight away from Daniel Bryan. I thought that was common knowledge.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

If it’s anything like the WrestleMania kickoff show, Punk’ll make some jokes about beating up co-workers, grin at the camera, then make a “please laugh” gesture.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

Skios posted:

Are you telling me the "Barbecue Pizza" they made by just ordering two takeout pizzas and laying one face down on the other on the grill with some barbecue sauce in the middle isn't the height of cuisine?

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

if you're going to do this at least do a proper 5x5 bingo board, like this doesn't even have a free space

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

no room to waste on a free space when you have that many good jokes to get on the board.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the real reason they didnt put it on there though is its not even the right number of columns and the alignment would have been all hosed up. patehtic :cripes:

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

It is insane to me that "the third worst writer for Wrestlezone" Justin LaBar is still employed somehow. Absolutely nuts

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

I love playing BING the game with four columns

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Sega 32X posted:

I love playing BING the game with four columns

Microsoft presents:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

It is insane to me that "the third worst writer for Wrestlezone" Justin LaBar is still employed somehow. Absolutely nuts

you talk a big game about workers rights…

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

In a shocking twist this game of, uh, INGO has a total blackout when Drew tells CM Punk to take his wife, dog, and trainer, and hold a press conference in Chicago like his precious Blackhawks (Drew will bring the muffins!), to talk about how his body is made of glass, and so is his ego as his whole voice of the voiceless shtick is a Khan that both older vets and Young Bucks can see through. He's never main eventing Mania because like he proved with his UFC Career, he's a loser just like the Chicago Cubs, and it's a shame so great it'll make you cry a river. Jack Perry.

This sucks, man.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

https://youtu.be/ezqGdDbKlj4

What could have possibly killed this man

Certainly not a lifetime of drugs and steroids leading to a weak heart

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the ultimate warrior died of a broken heart

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the ultimate warrior died of a broken heart

Yeah, he broke it by shoving an entire can of icopro into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cult of Pies
Oct 2, 2021

Drakkel posted:

Are you telling me the "Barbecue Pizza" they made by just ordering two takeout pizzas and laying one face down on the other on the grill with some barbecue sauce in the middle isn't the height of cuisine?

link to this?