Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Britt treating JD like she's exasperated dealing with a disobedient small child yet again is perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

TinTower posted:

How many times since the Rumble has Rampage shown more wrestling than SmackDown? I know it’s at least once, and possibly even twice.

Basically every week.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Testekill posted:

Basically every week.

I know most weeks it’s close (Rampage typically shows just over 30 minutes and SmackDown just under 40), but I’m specifically thinking of times where Rampage actually did beat SD.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

rotinaj posted:

I am asking which came first, chicken or egg

The egg, because in the egg was a chick with a genetic mutation that made it a chicken. The egg was laid by some kind of proto-chicken.

And we all know that Scott Steiner was a genetic freak, and John Cena's first gimmick was the Prototype, so it follows that WWE fandom was first

[]

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

The egg, because in the egg was a chick with a genetic mutation that made it a chicken. The egg was laid by some kind of proto-chicken.

And we all know that Scott Steiner was a genetic freak, and John Cena's first gimmick was the Prototype, so it follows that WWE fandom was first

[]

:hmmyes: finally someone talking some loving sense

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/Meglikespuro/status/1770778025199554941

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I can't believe TK make Kylo wear a dirty shirt on live TV

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I can't believe people are being so mean to kyle o'reilly

he's a ginger, that's what they look like

This is uncalled for

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

Oh God, are these freaks going to start accusing AEW of operating pizza basements at their shows or something?

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
There needs to be a "You're an idiot" button next to the like button.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

This reply made me laugh

https://twitter.com/miataguy4you/status/1771280067252867150

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

El Generico posted:

the login button is at the top of the page

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

El Generico posted:

Top right, it displays on every post

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Is Meg another Leslie alt?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

flashy_mcflash posted:

In a business where getting a popular following leads to a small amount of money, it is extremely smart to try to water down your audience by splitting up your following through having multiple unconnected accounts

So yeah probably

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

lol that's great

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Leslie is so far behind on the news he probably doesn't know Kyle is back. He's too busy doing #diedsuddenly but for Long COVID instead of antivax.

https://twitter.com/leslieleeiii/status/1771268489191313687

No one tell him what happened when Punk entered one.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

drat how can I buy Mox as a legitimate contender if he washed out in the first round of a local blowjob tournament

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Note: this person is both stupid AND arguing in the worst faith

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

VideoWitch posted:

drat how can I buy Mox as a legitimate contender if he washed out in the first round of a local blowjob tournament

nothing more embarassing than getting choked out at a blowjob competition. sometimes you throat the dong and sometimes the dong throats you

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

MassRafTer posted:

He'd probably without irony say Punk was brave just to enter for stepping out of his comfort zone, the poor cinnamon roll.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:

MassRafTer posted:

I forgot about that and wanted to see how this was reported on and it was worth it.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Third Best In The World

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/KrisZellner/status/1771335953891700807

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
was he referring to this lol

https://x.com/wrestlepurists/status/1771338210678800645?s=46&t=AwMtDeZF_tX5DmOd53fE0g

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010
They're booking him in reverse

March: intro video package hyping him up as a beast
February: squash match that ends in seconds
January: Lesnar-like domination spots in the Rumble match

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

It’s not a bad package imo. It covers up how boring he is in ring.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

VideoWitch posted:

Third Best In The Community Center

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Calling someone a b*tch is one of the funniest things a person can do. Being scared to say b*tch. I know I am.

https://twitter.com/Peps_Wrestling/status/1771287787649609935

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

MassRafTer posted:

Calling someone a b*tch is one of the funniest things a person can do. Being scared to say b*tch. I know I am.

https://twitter.com/Peps_Wrestling/status/1771287787649609935

Please don’t swear in my Christian Minecraft channel, God knows what is behind those Satan stars

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rotinaj posted:

Please don’t swear in my Christian Minecraft channel, God knows what is behind those Satan stars

When Halo 3 came out a bunch of people came over and we were playing on XBox Live and I would do a high pitched voice and say "Would it be ok if everyone didn't swear we just got back from church and my mom said she would take the Xbox if she heard any curses." People would then swear as much as they could... until after a few games someone says "Don't worry little buddy we got your back" and everyone agreed not to swear.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MassRafTer posted:

When Halo 3 came out a bunch of people came over and we were playing on XBox Live and I would do a high pitched voice and say "Would it be ok if everyone didn't swear we just got back from church and my mom said she would take the Xbox if she heard any curses." People would then swear as much as they could... until after a few games someone says "Don't worry little buddy we got your back" and everyone agreed not to swear.

thats christian af

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

coconono posted:

It’s not a bad package imo. It covers up how boring he is in ring.

Along with the fresh out of the name generator they use in the fed

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Bloodline stans are the stupidest.

https://twitter.com/navtreaks/status/1771361750186922478?s=46

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

lil homie bitch rear end

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

after a promo battle that dogshit and slow, anyone still in the arena should be given a round of applause

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/nodqdotcom/status/1771571363733516405

Eric's jealous. :smugdog:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Why are people giving Eric the time of day when he was given a sandbox ran by someone just as rich and hosed it all up?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it unironically rules that bischoff and russo have a podcast where they do nothing but bitch about AEW and how Tony is running it out of business when they've both run a billion dollar company out of business lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the vince russo podcast where he says bro a lot and demands tony hire him right now