Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: That Little Demon)

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

That Little Demon posted:

I've heard of this... isn't it by quintet or something?

Yep! I’ve also heard it referred to as “the game that killed Enix.”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

curlingiron posted:

Yep! I’ve also heard it referred to as “the game that killed Enix.”

well poo poo... lol now I gotta play this

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
speaking of ps1 games published by Enix (though Atlus would publish the American release), you can throw in Eggs of Steel: Charlie's Eggcellent Adventure onto the list

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

wcw backstage assault starring vince russo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

Streaming and Ranking PSX with my sister tonight as a special guest

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
In the interest of suggesting more kiddy stuff that you will hate, I’ll suggest a brief round of Threads of Fate. I rented this game like three times as a kid, it was the first RPG I ever played. It is very suitable for being somebody’s first rpg ever lol

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Perhaps eventually I will think of all of these at the same time instead of making multiple posts. Whatever. You should play syphon filter, I remember the PSP version being really fun. You should also play one of the Hot Shots Golf games. Not sure how many are on PSX but I’m sure they’re all basically the same

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Added all the suggestions!

thanks guys!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Tonight was a lot of fun and had a lot of chat which always makes things better, thanks again! Rival Schools was a blast and Tarzan wasn't bad for a licensed game at all.... that being said, Glover sucks lol

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
glover fuckng sucks rear end

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ia8T4E2Mc

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

verbal enema posted:

glover fuckng sucks rear end

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

he's going to take you back to the past, to play the glove game that sucks rear end

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's going to take you back to the past, to play the glove game that sucks rear end

just let me play as the loving glove, I don't need the ball bullshit!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
the amount of times i'd pop glover into my 64 as a kid and be like "this is it im gonna play glover" then immediately say gently caress it and go and drive around the overworld in diddy kong racing was at least five times

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

I want to throw Rugrats: Search for Reptar (the best ps1 game) and the Grinch game onto the pile. Maybe Pac Man World?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

verbal enema posted:

the amount of times i'd pop glover into my 64 as a kid and be like "this is it im gonna play glover" then immediately say gently caress it and go and drive around the overworld in diddy kong racing was at least five times

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Episode 32 is now LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjttkIruQIM

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Nettle Soup posted:

I want to throw Rugrats: Search for Reptar (the best ps1 game) and the Grinch game onto the pile. Maybe Pac Man World?

I hate you lol. Added these

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Pac-Man World got a steam remake not long ago, but it's kinda expensive. They're good games!

Except for maybe the Grinch one, but I remember enjoying it as a kid.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

grinch game has space ghost narrating it for some reason its a weird as hell game lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

grinch game has space ghost narrating it for some reason its a weird as hell game lol

lmfao what the gently caress....

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Einhander way up where it belongs. Toss Threads of Fate onto the list

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Chillgamesh posted:

Einhander way up where it belongs. Toss Threads of Fate onto the list

already on there

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon LIVE NOW! Starting with Perfect Weapon

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
this perfect weapon game is so bad lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

40 winks.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Gotta do 40 Winks back-to-back with Swagman.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
TENCHU now live! https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

STING 64 posted:

40 winks.

added!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Darthemed posted:

Gotta do 40 Winks back-to-back with Swagman.

added swagman

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Vib Ribbon on now!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

you should play Thousand Arms, a weird JRPG / Dating Sim hybrid

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Continuing the double feature theme with suggestions of the Bruce Willis pairing of Apocalypse and The Fifth Element.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Fajita Queen posted:

you should play Thousand Arms, a weird JRPG / Dating Sim hybrid

Darthemed posted:

Continuing the double feature theme with suggestions of the Bruce Willis pairing of Apocalypse and The Fifth Element.

added!

Cambria Bold
Jan 1, 2024

Having watched the vod, man I really did vaguely remember Floating Runner. That game is rough. I particularly forgot that the game just stops having textures after the first level. Early 3D platformers really were all over the drat place before and even immediately after Mario 64 rolled up.

At least it's marginally better than Bubsy 3D? That bar is touching the floor, but it does clear. Probably.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Cambria Bold posted:

Having watched the vod, man I really did vaguely remember Floating Runner. That game is rough. I particularly forgot that the game just stops having textures after the first level. Early 3D platformers really were all over the drat place before and even immediately after Mario 64 rolled up.

At least it's marginally better than Bubsy 3D? That bar is touching the floor, but it does clear. Probably.

it rang the Bubsy 3D bell with its feet as it jumped over it lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Episode 33 is NOW LIVE and it's loving LONG AS HELL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwi3ULnhjjQ

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

I never got very far with 40 Winks. Man, I'd forgotten that game even existed.

Is it possible to emulate Overboard! (shipwreckers I think in the US) with sound these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Nettle Soup posted:

I never got very far with 40 Winks. Man, I'd forgotten that game even existed.

Is it possible to emulate Overboard! (shipwreckers I think in the US) with sound these days?

we will find out, since I'll be playing every PSX game, lol