Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Scales do weird stuff, its why if you're ever going to weigh yourself you gotta do it specific times and days and over time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Nah I just got big again, depression rationalizes it cause it’s cold. Can’t walk the dog cause we’re snowed in, can’t take the kids out etc. Hard to make meals when I’m cooking for 4 other people at the same time

Been a decade but my absolute peak was 5’11” 190lb

a sexual elk fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 25, 2024

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Ether Frenzy posted:

I'm 18,000 days old today, so after some :airquote: quick back of the napkin maths :airquote: (aka I made up a number) that means I've consumed roughly 100,000 12 ounce servings of beer.

You're twice as old as James Dean was when he died (9,000 days old!).

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I’m choosing to believe you know exactly how many days old all movie stars are and not just this one specific piece of trivia. This is my canon, and you won’t disabuse me of the notion.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

a sexual elk posted:

Nah I just got big again, depression rationalizes it cause it’s cold. Can’t walk the dog cause we’re snowed in, can’t take the kids out etc. Hard to make meals when I’m cooking for 4 other people at the same time

Been a decade but my absolute peak was 5’11” 190lb

It's never to late to have another crack when it's time though.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I try to weigh myself on Monday mornings when I wake up. Main downside is that I usually eat & drink like garbage on the weekends so I'd technically have a nicer reading on Friday when I've been pretty good that week (especially if I meal prepped & am able to control my nutrition better).

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Nice! The last photo of him ever taken was at a no-longer-existing gas station few blocks from my house that is now a Whole Foods. I can't recall why I happened to notice I was close to 18,000 a couple of weeks ago, but I made a note on the calendar for the momentous occasion today.

Android Apocalypse posted:

I've become a fan of prepping king oyster mushrooms this way.

That's good to learn, I'll try something like that next time. I ended up not being sure if I was going to do stir fry or just cook everything separate so I prepped them like they were going in stir fry (thick julienne) but then diced them and roasted them in the oven on the same tray as the bok choy with some sesame oil. Dry-fried the shiitake and maitake mushrooms in the same pan as the steaks and finished them with butter and garlic salt. Came out pretty excellent and borderline healthy-ish.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Bird in a Blender posted:

It could be covering up a murder too.

That's a decent bet for place if we were putting money on it.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Air Skwirl posted:

That's a decent bet for place if we were putting money on it.

That would be bonkers if Baylor had one in each basketball program :stare:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Wife's surgery was scheduled for 12:00 today. We got a call at 8:00 saying they wanted to reschedule it for 10:00. Fine. Just got a call two minutes ago asking why we weren't there. Yup, this is already going really really well.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

a sexual elk posted:

5’11” 230

These are my exact stats what's up exact height and weight twin

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Quiet Feet posted:

Wife's surgery was scheduled for 12:00 today. We got a call at 8:00 saying they wanted to reschedule it for 10:00. Fine. Just got a call two minutes ago asking why we weren't there. Yup, this is already going really really well.

Mine is tomorrow. I hope your lady has a speedy recovery.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Ah, the wriggling hast commenced

https://x.com/KlasfeldReports/status/1772282068795347282?s=20

It was always obvious to a lot of us (especially the types on SA) but it’s really funny to see the system very publicly show how allergic it is to punishing rich white men.

Just infinite second chances that no one else would ever get.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

LeeMajors posted:

It was always obvious to a lot of us (especially the types on SA) but it’s really funny to see the system very publicly show how allergic it is to punishing rich white men.

It also tells us that the fine will get reduced to $175 million by that same appeals court.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Back from vacation and ready to vehemently defend Kim Mulkey itt.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Braksgirl posted:

Mine is tomorrow. I hope your lady has a speedy recovery.

Thank you and good luck with yours!

I'm sure everything is fine but I'm just in this anxious state where I don't want to start anything in case I get the call to pick her up, but also don't want to relax because my brain pushes me to find work to do when there's a problem that needs fixing that I don't have any control over.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

LeeMajors posted:

I'm so loving sick of this drat country. The court system will not save us.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Quiet Feet posted:

I had the ol’ buttscope on Thursday which we scheduled a couple of days prior for 3:30 in the afternoon. Cool, no food Wednesday, drink half the gallon jug of gross poo poo at 5:00, then the second half on Thursday like six hours before.

Oh what’s that you re-scheduled it for Thursday morning with less than 12 hours of notice and now I have to wake up at 2:30 in the morning to finish drinking the gross prep liquid and then stay up til 4 making GBS threads liquid out? Thank you so much!

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I want to expat but:
  • all my people are here
  • I don’t have an international profession
  • bunch of other countries suck too :/

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I want a lil bungalow on the outskirts of San Diego where I can get to the ocean and work remote and enjoy dogs and games

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
To me, leaving the country kind of seems like quitting a bad job- is it really worth going to all that hassle and life change just to make a point about respecting yourself or something?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I want a lil bungalow on the outskirts of San Diego where I can get to the ocean and work remote and enjoy dogs and games

This sounds really nice

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

General Dog posted:

To me, leaving the country kind of seems like quitting a bad job- is it really worth going to all that hassle and life change just to make a point about respecting yourself or something?

Those seem drastically different to me. Maybe marriage is a better comparison? Why the gently caress would you ever stay in a lovely job lol

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Those seem drastically different to me. Maybe marriage is a better comparison? Why the gently caress would you ever stay in a lovely job lol

gotta remember that gd's feeling for the bosses here as well as the workers so it's probably harder on them or some poo poo idk

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

then there’s this for what it’s worth

https://x.com/ap/status/1772297712186106315?s=46

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I want to expat but:
  • all my people are here
  • I don’t have an international profession
  • bunch of other countries suck too :/

Expatting is just brutally hard unless you're a doctor or have buttloads of cash, and even then, a bunch of places just straight up ban retiring to like New Zealand.

Anyway, new topic, buckwild that so many people started watches of TNG and bounced off S1, before retreating happily to the warm blanket of the synidcation eps. Also man, bad taste with DS9 being the runt of the litter.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I didn’t read the appeal. Those who are mad - where’d you see it

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kalli posted:

Expatting is just brutally hard unless you're a doctor or have buttloads of cash, and even then, a bunch of places just straight up ban retiring to like New Zealand.

Anyway, new topic, buckwild that so many people started watches of TNG and bounced off S1, before retreating happily to the warm blanket of the synidcation eps. Also man, bad taste with DS9 being the runt of the litter.

Enterprise???

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Staying judgments during appeal is pretty standard, I think. The only news there is that the bond was reduced. That may suggest that the actual penalty is likely to also be reduced, which is also pretty common.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Reminder this exact same thing ended John Edwards career. Well, it was one of the final nails.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Kalli posted:

Look at that retention on DS9 though. And the drop off on Enterprise lol.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

a neat cape posted:

Enterprise???

I guess a lot of people never had the WB or whatever network it was on. I didn't, I still need to watch it.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I liked Enterprise for how fresh it felt with the crew being totally unprepared and underequipped for whatever situations they found themselves in.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Enterprise season 4 is legit really good

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Crazy they got Queen to do the intro

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

JPrime posted:

gotta remember that gd's feeling for the bosses here as well as the workers so it's probably harder on them or some poo poo idk

Gives me the Ctrl Alt Del guy vibes "an abortion is often harder on the man than the woman"

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Kalli posted:

Poor Dr. Pulaski (Diana Muldaur does not get enough love)

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Quiet Feet posted:

I liked Enterprise for how fresh it felt with the crew being totally unprepared and underequipped for whatever situations they found themselves in.

a neat cape posted:

Enterprise season 4 is legit really good

I like Scott Bakula so that alone puts Enterprise above Voyager.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

rjmccall posted:

Staying judgments during appeal is pretty standard, I think. The only news there is that the bond was reduced. That may suggest that the actual penalty is likely to also be reduced, which is also pretty common.

Well he still has to pay to get it stayed, they just gave him 10 more days and reduced the amount, so I guess it's not all bad. Reducing the judgement is going to be very annoying though as the previous amount would probably cripple Trump, I'm not so sure of the new amount though.

I guess I'm just starting to get really impatient with all of his criminal trials that never seem to start. The hush money one has some promise I guess, as long as it isn't delayed like all the others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Canned Sunshine posted:

Poor Dr. Pulaski (Diana Muldaur does not get enough love)

This is because her literal first episode she shits all over Data.

No recovering from that