Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

wologar posted:

I was masoned with Zoya since the start of the game. I thought she had picked me but now I see it was random. :qq:

So sad...

Any useful info from the masonry? I assume she seemed townie enough there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Cloacamazing! posted:

So sad...

Any useful info from the masonry? I assume she seemed townie enough there?

how do you think wologar is going to answer this question

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Hopefully by giving us useful info from the masonry.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Seeing as this is wol, he could also answer it with the bird emoji, which would be less helpful.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

##vote clo

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
That would be a good idea if you were on the other scumteam, sadly you're one of my better townreads.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

Hopefully by giving us useful info from the masonry.

Very useful info if you want to set up a hot dog stand. Otherwise, eh.

Her last read was "anarc/gulag/tmor, the NEVERPOSTERS-ALIGNED scum team". I think she forgot about you when she wrote that.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

wologar posted:

Very useful info if you want to set up a hot dog stand. Otherwise, eh.

Her last read was "anarc/gulag/tmor, the NEVERPOSTERS-ALIGNED scum team". I think she forgot about you when she wrote that.

lol

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Sadly I have no plans of setting up a Hot Dog stand.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Opopanax (3): Tea Party Crasher, wologar, Cloacamazing!
Cloacamazing! (1): Monathin
AnonymousNarcotics (0): wologar, wologar

Not Voting (5): AnonymousNarcotics, GulagDolls, hambeet, Opopanax, Tired Moritz

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 26th, 2024 at 6 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I prefer the idea of someone messing with results to me being dog poo poo at picking targets

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Tired Moritz posted:

what are your other results

Nunya

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Interesting that Anarc has a bad result on Zoya on the night Opop claims to have targetted Anarc.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Monathin posted:

Interesting that Anarc has a bad result on Zoya on the night Opop claims to have targetted Anarc.

And apparently has no other usable information otherwise

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I know opop didn't kill wins unless there was some busdriver fuckery but that's all I'm gonna say for now

Anarc probably tracked Opop Night 2 and didn't have an action Night 1 because according to their claim they only inherited Plastic's role after his death Night 1.

If Zoya is on salads scum team it's a fantastic bus play

I also found this quote, which is pretty great now.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Clo I'm happy you're playing the game now but you have to realize this sets off my scumdar pretty bad right now

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Monathin posted:

Clo I'm happy you're playing the game now but you have to realize this sets off my scumdar pretty bad right now

Are you suggesting she goes back to scumlurking? :raise:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
*lurking

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You guys may as well kill me so I'm not an ongoing distraction (and then I can change my avatar)

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

Are you suggesting she goes back to scumlurking? :raise:

I'm just saying, lurking for 3 whole game days and then coming out on Day 4 when we're at EXLO tomorrow if we mis-exe today (assuming there's only one kill overnight) is a pretty bad look

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Cloacamazing! posted:

Anarc probably tracked Opop Night 2 and didn't have an action Night 1 because according to their claim they only inherited Plastic's role after his death Night 1.

I also found this quote, which is pretty great now.

Correct and opop visited wolo

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Correct and opop visited wolo

This is information that opop has already volunteered himself two days ago...

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Monathin posted:

hm... gulag/opop/clo for the other scumteam? :thunk:

changing this to opop/anarc/clo

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I find anarc's backup claim super fishy. Taking the first non town power role seems so specific, and a contrivance to explain why they have plastic's power instead of inheriting the jumbotron the way I did

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

In particular this is reminding me of Linneaus Incident where the scumteam came out to play a bit harder on what everyone else thought was EXLO -1 but what was, in fact, EXLO due to a hidden doublevote

hrrrrmmmmm

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Tea Party Crasher posted:

I find anarc's backup claim super fishy. Taking the first non town power role seems so specific, and a contrivance to explain why they have plastic's power instead of inheriting the jumbotron the way I did

I did notice someone inherited the Jumbotron from Cube. Are you saying how you got your backup power contradicts what Anarc is saying?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Monathin posted:

I did notice someone inherited the Jumbotron from Cube. Are you saying how you got your backup power contradicts what Anarc is saying?

It doesn't contradict it, but it does seem strange. My backup power just says that I assume the role of the first non-vanilla player to be eliminated

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

gently caress it, that's good enough for me.

##vote anarc Something is fishy with anarc and I don't know what.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
ANarc, can you ask the mods what would have happened if the first non-town player to die was vanilla/goon?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Yeah ##vote anarc

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
It's really impressive how in sync Mona and TPC are, isn't it?

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

wologar posted:

ANarc, can you ask the mods what would have happened if the first non-town player to die was vanilla/goon?

I didn't even catch this as a fuckup, which is on me, but yeah that backup power seems like it shouldn't work if a game has vanillas, which we know it does.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Cloacamazing! posted:

it's cause we're both town, clo, lol

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Please explain the ANarc gotcha to me. I fail to see any contradiction there.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Cloacamazing! posted:

It's certainly more impressive than two supposedly town investigation roles both revealing themselves and having no relevant information day four

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I mean it's not so much a contradiction as "I inherit the first non-town role to die" is, as wolo points out, not an airtight claim when there are vanilla roles - hell, I think I pointed out earlier that the scum captains are effectively vanilla beyond getting to pick, from what we've seen of their flip.

Add to that the fact that TPC's claim is that they inherited the first non-vanilla to die regardless of alignment (which is why we've been seeing the Jumbotron, since TPC got Cube's backup), and it makes for a weak claim that stinks to high heaven.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
It says the first non town not vanilla role 🤷‍♂️

Seems like this push on me is scum trying to mis execute a power role

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Evolving gut check: Clo showed up only to put additional pressure on Opop, and then as soon as TPC and I swerved to Anarc, started putting pressure on us.

If Anarc flips scum, Clo is also likely scum, and Opop is, against all odds, probably town.

Final scum Moritz, maybe? Would've expected Moritz to check in by now. Could also be Gulag.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
If Opop was town, scum could have rushed him already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
He's either scum or there is/was scum on his vote.