Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

White dress shirt is a bad friend and should get his rear end kicked pronto

e: sorry i went looking for a good gif on imgur to make up for this awful snipe, but I got lost in a Redhead Monday post 😍

Sywert of Thieves has a new favorite as of 18:53 on Mar 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Sywert of Thieves posted:

White dress shirt is a bad friend and should get his rear end kicked pronto

Or jumping dude is being an abnoxious piece of poo poo and white shirt dude is a hero.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nah it looks like the jump was a planned thing they dared him to do or something

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Nah it looks like the jump was a planned thing they dared him to do or something

Yea. Goading a drunk rear end in a top hat into hurting himself is a thing that happens in bars.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Whiteshirt needs to go.

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

https://imgur.com/x5GlWae.mp4

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

FreudianSlippers posted:

Hard to tell as it was always completely flacid. Which sorta made it more creepy because if you're gonna pull out your cock in public at least have the decency to be erect I say.
Flaccid is more funny. Erect is aggressive.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ommin posted:

Flaccid is more funny. Erect is aggressive.

Depends on the googly eye situation

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Is imgur dying or is something here? Lately I often get an error from imgur videos and images here in SA

spechtie
Feb 24, 2024

https://twitter.com/upholdreality/status/1771562067494830531
"Kamala Harris mindlessly dances to song protesting her visit to US colony of Puerto Rico, stops clapping once her aide translates it."

quote:

"We want to know, Kamala
What did you come here for?
We want to know, Kamala
We want to see
If you're going to talk about law 60
Or about the Fiscal Control Board

The vicepresident is here
Making history
We want to know
What she thinks of the colony

We will keep playing
The plena of our country
Long live Free Palestine
and Haiti too!"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Elias_Maluco posted:

Is imgur dying or is something here? Lately I often get an error from imgur videos and images here in SA

ENSHITTIFICATION COMMENCED

BESHITTING... BESHITTENING...

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Pennywise the Frown posted:

personal schad: in boot camp I had to piss the worst I've ever had to in my entire life and I asked to use the bathroom and the DI said no and I had to continue with my 3 mile run for the PT test. Fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk did that suck. I didn't piss myself but I was constantly looking for a bush to jump behind or something but the DIs were running with us so I couldn't.

Why didn't you just piss before going for a run?

This is very strange to me.

Maybe it's an American thing.

It's just so :psyduck: to me.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Here's the part that explains Penny's specific timing issue

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Soul Dentist posted:

Here's the part that explains Penny's specific timing issue

Woosh

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Piss on the DI. Problem solved.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Yeah they had an opportunity to establish dominance and should've taken it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Ommin posted:

I feel like NOT pissing anywhere you like is a relatively new human concept. But what gets to me in all this, is why are they pissing in doorways and poo poo. That's just rude. How difficult is it to find some greenery somewhere? Return it to nature.

Yeah, in Versailles during the reign of Louis XIV people would just poo poo in random corners.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Air Skwirl posted:

Yeah, in Versailles during the reign of Louis XIV people would just poo poo in random corners.

I would just go in the drawers of the nearest commode

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Would you have been smoked by your DIs if you had just pissed your pants while running? It's probably some violation of dress & deportment rules but if I were in your position I'd have used the lingo like "the candidate requests permission to urinate in my pants, Sergeant" and then just gone for it regardless of the answer. Power move. Kind of like the 'any answer the recruit gives is wrong' scene from Jarhead. IDK much about Army culture but I feel like if you did it right you'd be a legend.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Though he also had a tendency to pull out his dick at random when drunk. Never called attention to it or anything, just standing in line for the club or even standing by the bar and suddenly he'd have his cock out.

I had this very basic digital camera when I was like 19 (a Nikon CoolPix I think) and I'd shoot pics at a bunch of house parties I hosted around that time. One jam I threw, the camera went missing. When I found it the next day, it had pictures on it of three dudes' ballsacks. It looked like they huddled up, pulled their nuts out of their flies and held them in their fists, got them all real close together and shot the picture from head height at a downward angle. It was hilarious.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Air Skwirl posted:

That's what I do when I visit Mar a Lago.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Why didn't you just piss before going for a run?

This is very strange to me.

Maybe it's an American thing.

It's just so :psyduck: to me.

A lot of people end up eternal children and only think to have a pee when they're really really feeling it. They never pre-pee before going out and doing something.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Mister Speaker posted:

Would you have been smoked by your DIs if you had just pissed your pants while running?

Depends, no pun intended—but the answer is yes. Situationally they would still have considered it and, though a highly bruised ego and an AMAZING nickname would forever follow suit your whole career, during a run like this probably nothing to kick you out.

Pissing a bed and other similar actions is an immediate discharge, though. If you can’t control bodily functions you probably have a neurological or psychological disorder and that’s a big red flag.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Mister Speaker posted:

Would you have been smoked by your DIs if you had just pissed your pants while running?

It would have been very bad. They don't need an excuse to gently caress you up so when you give them one they gently caress you up 10 times worse.

edit: here's a funny video

https://i.imgur.com/T9vvJGK_lq.mp4

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Baronjutter posted:

A lot of people end up eternal children and only think to have a pee when they're really really feeling it. They never pre-pee before going out and doing something.

I take a piss in the morning. I take a piss at night. I take a piss in the afternoon; it makes me feel alright. I take a piss in times of peace, I piss in times of war. I take a piss before I take a piss, and then I piss some more.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Some pretty bad engineering.

https://i.imgur.com/iKWoHP5_lq.mp4

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Mister Speaker posted:

I had this very basic digital camera when I was like 19 (a Nikon CoolPix I think) and I'd shoot pics at a bunch of house parties I hosted around that time. One jam I threw, the camera went missing. When I found it the next day, it had pictures on it of three dudes' ballsacks. It looked like they huddled up, pulled their nuts out of their flies and held them in their fists, got them all real close together and shot the picture from head height at a downward angle. It was hilarious.

There's a trend here (and I'm sure many places) of sticking disposable cameras on every wedding table for people to capture candid fun photos of the event instead of/on top of the normal posed poo poo. I know one friend was less than pleased when they went to develop the cameras and found that someone had snuck a photo of their balls into almost every camera there

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

It would have been very bad. They don't need an excuse to gently caress you up so when you give them one they gently caress you up 10 times worse.

edit: here's a funny video

https://i.imgur.com/T9vvJGK_lq.mp4

i wanted to share this on a discord but every link i tried to grab gave me a 404

what fuckin voodoo is imgur up to

e: ah apparently that _lq bit of the url doesn't seem to work if you just open it in the browser. weird.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Butterfly Valley posted:

There's a trend here (and I'm sure many places) of sticking disposable cameras on every wedding table for people to capture candid fun photos of the event instead of/on top of the normal posed poo poo. I know one friend was less than pleased when they went to develop the cameras and found that someone had snuck a photo of their balls into almost every camera there

Anyone else remember that goon whose gimmick was hiding their balls in every picture they posted to the forums? God help me I respect that.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Wayne Gretzky.

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

That's amazing.

The handle on my silicone travel kettle is mounted to the hard base and clicks in to support the top ring.

I can only blame myself when I accidentally burn myself in a hotel.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

That's a risk you run.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Butterfly Valley posted:

That's loving hilarious. Someone needs to go CSI and figure out who's balls they are for some public shaming.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Brawnfire posted:

I would just go in the drawers of the nearest commode

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bondematt posted:

That's amazing.

The handle on my silicone travel kettle is mounted to the hard base and clicks in to support the top ring.

I can only blame myself when I accidentally burn myself in a hotel.

I had no idea those things existed. That's pretty bad rear end. This is the first one I googled and yeah, it has the support you mention.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultrathin-Upgraded-Silicone-Protection-Separable/dp/B07PRGXQBS?th=1

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

dialhforhero posted:

Pissing in pools is a safe and legal thrill.

1 in 5 people agree with you
https://www.poolmagazine.com/pool-news/the-dirty-truth-about-public-pools/

https://www.iflscience.com/a-grim-amount-of-people-pee-in-the-pool-heres-why-you-shouldnt-63515

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I had no idea those things existed. That's pretty bad rear end. This is the first one I googled and yeah, it has the support you mention.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultrathin-Upgraded-Silicone-Protection-Separable/dp/B07PRGXQBS?th=1

Just stick one of these in a bottle

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

mobby_6kl posted:

That uh, looks a little dangerous.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

mobby_6kl posted:

finally a cock cage for me

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

mobby_6kl posted:

This is too safe.

You have to use the kind that use water as a conductor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

That uh, looks a little dangerous.

lol how do you function in the kitchen without a knife?