Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

titty_baby_ posted:

I don't think college athletes qualify as Washington snobs

had to be a few of those Clemson linemen who saw the McD's and just thought "oh thank god"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

titty_baby_ posted:

Cows can be intimidating. Ive been working in a cow pen and I turned around and at least 100 cows made a half circle around me because they were curious. Some got closer and closer and they began stamping their feet and tossing their heads. I was close to the fence tho and slipped out with no issues

"The cows were pretty scary until I walked away from them"

So brave!!!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

"The cows were pretty scary until I walked away from them"

So brave!!!

what would you have done

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

That's right, pussy rear end bitch

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

how can you be afraid of a cow lmao

it’s like being terrified of a blob fish

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
the toopy tingler strikes again

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

VideoKid posted:

If u were swimming and found yourself surrounded by hundreds of blob fish you'd probably feel otherwise

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I can't even look at a cow without ptsd

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

titty_baby_ posted:

what would you have done

The cows wouldnt have gotten pissed off by me being near them. My presence, much like my posting, is beloved by all and represents harmomy in all things

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

This is all done by the Democrat Party, and it's all done by Crooked Joe Biden, and the THUGS that work for him. This is a very dangerous thing for our Country!

https://static-assets-1.truthsocial.com/tmtg:prime-ts-assets/media_attachments/files/112/158/136/622/782/218/original/d9de429129db5d2b.mp4

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

The cows wouldnt have gotten pissed off by me being near them. My presence, much like my posting, is beloved by all and represents harmomy in all things

Did I say they were pissed off?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i love america

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Dumbass

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

VideoKid posted:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Being surrounded by a hundred Ted cruzes

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

*goon who's pecker is so flat and red it flapped in the wind and pissed off a hundred cows*

Are you saying you WOULDN'T poop your diaper if you saw the stampede??? Loser???

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

titty_baby_ posted:

what would you have done

I would have played my Trombone to mesmerize the cows and enrich their day.

e:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs_-emj1qR4

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

titty_baby_ posted:

Cows can be intimidating. Ive been working in a cow pen and I turned around and at least 100 cows made a half circle around me because they were curious. Some got closer and closer and they began stamping their feet and tossing their heads. I was close to the fence tho and slipped out with no issues

OMG! You almost got drooled on! You're lucky to be alive!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Business Gorilla seems to be speaking from personal experience

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Bilirubin posted:

OMG! You almost got drooled on! You're lucky to be alive!

Go play with the cows and see what happens

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
the example the chud gives is if you've just taken away a new calf from its mother and yeah, the cow is not going to be happy when you do that

maybe a hint that dairy farming is, actually, bad

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I eat beef , I don't care

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ArmedZombie posted:

At these words, Banzan was enlightened.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Joementum posted:

the example the chud gives is if you've just taken away a new calf from its mother and yeah, the cow is not going to be happy when you do that

maybe a hint that dairy farming is, actually, bad

Dairys are giant open pit sewers full of disease and filth and terminally.bored and traumatized 600lb animals

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

titty_baby_ posted:

Go play with the cows and see what happens

*click*

Raw Time!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Thoatse posted:

i have a friend that died from it and ironically was a long time vegan and he got it from a loving blood transfusion and deteriorated quickly and died but shortly before that was thrown a huge rear end party at the avalon ballroom/sf with a bunch of bands and nitrous tanks and tons of people it was loving surreal. what i'm saying is nothing matters/might as well tump

:whitewater:

sorry to hear it

trum

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The cows should also have guns, fair is fair

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

They can't win an election because of the BORDERS, because of ENERGY PRICES, because of INFLATION, because of AFGHANISTAN….

https://static-assets-1.truthsocial.com/tmtg:prime-ts-assets/media_attachments/files/112/158/159/315/749/947/original/f8cda19e47e60428.mp4

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

also to be fair, cows drool a lot

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

also very runny snot noses

cute eyes though

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

TRUMP!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

angerbot posted:

The cows should also have guns, fair is fair

in PALWORLD, they do

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

The cows can have whatever guns they want. The hoof can never master the ultimate weapon (Hattori Hanzo steel)

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
There’s nothing in the second amendment that says a cow can’t have a gun

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Bilirubin posted:

also very runny snot noses

cute eyes though

turn on yr monitor :3:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Moolon labe!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ex post facho posted:

turn on yr monitor :3:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

TROOF

Congressman Mike Waltz: “ISIS was destroyed, Iran was broke, and we had Middle East peace deals when Trump left the White House.

Trump is the only modern president to leave the Middle East better off than how he found it.

Under Biden we see chaos, terrorist attacks, and war.”

I mean, except for the Iran nuclear deal that was torn up for no reason.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

in my experience you don't want to walk away from a cow. they will think it's a game and start to follow you, possibly getting excited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Basebf555 posted:

If/when Trump actually becomes prez again this is gonna be such a gigantic clusterfuck. It's gonna be completely wild. He's going to expect all of these legal issues to just spontaneously evaporate into thin air and it's not going to happen that way, at which point he'll get as brazen as he needs to be to make them go away. Incredible job security for Maggie Haberman, that's for sure!

It'd just be another mostly ineffectual term with the equivalent of Russiagate and Mueller stuff running 24/7.

Also:

RIP Syndrome posted:

turp gon lose

- low energy
- already lost once
- not running against the most hated politician on earth
- knowyourmeme memorial page
- russian hackers all dying of trench foot

against kamala would be a tossup though

3rd point weakened a bit by Joe's pro-stance on genocide, but imo it still stands. Dem voters love genocide