Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Hollismason posted:

I expect that stock price to crater into the loving ground so fast that it leaves like a outline of DJT in the ground like Wiley Coyote falling off a cliff.

IPOs are rarely about fleecing the public actually because it’s loving hard to reliably trick a lot of people. They’re rife with insider trading, sure, but a lot of IPOs are make-or-break based on institutional involvement

Again, foreign investors who want to buy Trump are the ones to watch. Sovereign wealth funds and the like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Philthy posted:

Thankfully this has been no longer true these past 8 years. Republicans have NO safe states anymore.

This is definitely not true. There are plenty of safe red states still, and in the case of the senate, they're almost certainly getting WV as a pick up.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Vernii posted:

This is definitely not true. There are plenty of safe red states still, and in the case of the senate, they're almost certainly getting WV as a pick up.

I don't buy it. With no campaign money, and only a 5% difference in parties and quite a few non-affiliated voters who have been swinging heavily Democrat since Trump. I just don't see it. The past two years have been absolutely complete and total dogshit for Conservatives. There have been zero upsides.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Philthy posted:

Thankfully this has been no longer true these past 8 years. Republicans have NO safe states anymore.

in what fuckin country

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Philthy posted:

I don't buy it. With no campaign money, and only a 5% difference in parties and quite a few non-affiliated voters who have been swinging heavily Democrat since Trump. I just don't see it. The past two years have been absolutely complete and total dogshit for Conservatives. There have been zero upsides.

But have you forgot lol? And lmao?

Also TRUMP? lol?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Philthy posted:

Where are you getting your "5% difference in parties" from?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Philthy posted:

what you are forgetting is that trump is promising to hurt the bad people

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Ghostlight posted:

what you are forgetting is that trump is promising to hurt the bad people

He does punch himself in the dick with failson regularity.

Good aim, small target.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

jokes posted:

IPOs are rarely about fleecing the public actually because it’s loving hard to reliably trick a lot of people. They’re rife with insider trading, sure, but a lot of IPOs are make-or-break based on institutional involvement

Again, foreign investors who want to buy Trump are the ones to watch. Sovereign wealth funds and the like

If there’s one thing DJT is good at, it’s finding and exploiting opportunities never considered because well… what kind of person would do that?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Laugh forever if all the stock is bought up by Russia

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Vernii posted:

Yup. Because of WV, if Trump wins they're basically guaranteed to take the Senate as well, as the best the Dems could do without picking up a seat would be 50-50, it would be extremely hard to see them picking up a seat in Texas or Florida in an election Trump won, and Trump's running mate would be the tie-breaker in the Senate. Which means he would be able to make pretty much whatever judicial or administrative appointments he wanted.

If Biden wins, the Dems have a chance of keeping the Senate, but have to pretty much run the table in a series of very close elections (Ohio, Montana, Arizona, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin), including in states Trump won in 2020 (OH, MT)--even Maryland may be a challenge now Hogan is running. Not impossible, but difficult.

Sir John Falstaff fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Mar 26, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Senate Dems have been pushing Manchin to run as an Independent for a good reason

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Monica Bellucci posted:

He does punch himself in the dick with failson regularity.

Good aim, small target.

Not that small, we used to bullseye baby gerbils back on Tattooine, and they're only like three or four times as big!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Scam Likely posted:

:wave: Hello to whoever is working for the Biden Harris HQ twitter while lurking this thread.

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Scam Likely posted:

:wave: Hello to whoever is working for the Biden Harris HQ twitter while lurking this thread.

If you are in this thread you have my permission to use any of my photoshops to make Donald Trump cry (BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE HIM CRY).

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
Confusing new Biden Harris HQ post asking Trump if Mar-a-lago has stairs???

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Also not a lot of credit is given to whoever is running Biden's election and re-election teams. A reminder that Biden unseated a incumbent President 4 years after he had left being Vice President. That's a major accomplishment and not to be discounted because seriously that's a major feat. Trump doesn't have those kind of people.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

If true, who is standing in your way of going for the jugu-, nussy all properly?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lamech posted:

Confusing new Biden Harris HQ post asking Trump if Mar-a-lago has stairs???

He's got a 1999 reg date account that was banned very unfairly

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

He's got a 1999 reg date account that was banned very unfairly

Donald Trump had an account with the 9/11 reg date but it wasn't because he paid for it, it was because he saw Muslims dancing the Charleston when it was happening and the mods gave it to him so he'd never forget.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Donald Trump is incapable of thinking he is not smart, we need a word that encapsulates stupidity and audaciousness.

Neither Trump nor Donald will git'r'done.

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe

Hazo posted:

Where are the twitter body language experts telling us that this is, Actually, an alpha pose showing strong aryan female assertiveness while remaining deferent to her male superior

Nah, she looks like a sleeping Draugr from Skyrim

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Hollismason posted:

Also not a lot of credit is given to whoever is running Biden's election and re-election teams. A reminder that Biden unseated a incumbent President 4 years after he had left being Vice President. That's a major accomplishment and not to be discounted because seriously that's a major feat. Trump doesn't have those kind of people.

It is, but Trump gave him a LOT of help.

Literally the only thing Trump had to do, the only goddamn thing, is even pretend like he gave a poo poo about Covid and he'd still be President.

He wouldn't have had to actually do anything. Just not make it look like he didn't loving care at all after about June.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Monica Bellucci posted:

Donald Trump is incapable of thinking he is not smart, we need a word that encapsulates stupidity and audaciousness.

Trumpical

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Literally the only thing Trump had to do, the only goddamn thing, is even pretend like he gave a poo poo about Covid and he'd still be President.

He wouldn't have had to actually do anything. Just not make it look like he didn't loving care at all after about June.

Again, narcissists do not work like that, that's why they are narcissists. They are incapable of not being narcissists. Serial killers are statistically better at pretending.

By a LOT.

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Hollismason posted:

Yeah, but he does have a hundred million chuds who will vote Trump even if he if in jail. It's amazing to watch leaded gasoline and micro plastics at work simultaneously and also concerning that they aren't dying off fast enough to make it so we don't have to worry about half the adult population voting for a steak salesman.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

He didn't just not care, he actively meddled and hosed it up. The cdc was set to send out 5 reusable masks to all Americans reasonably early on and he killed it.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Just used a lot of tissues and not in the way she'd hope. My keyboard LIVES!

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Frank Frank posted:

I appreciate the “go straight for the jugular” approach Biden’s team as adopted.

I kinda get the feeling that a good chunk of the establishment Democratic structure finally realizes that regardless of any politics, Trump and his ilk represent a clear and imminent threat to their country’s stability - and they’re taking the threat much more seriously this time around. Maybe that’s wishful thinking and they’re simply following the polling and focus groups as they are wont to do, but it smells different these days. It doesn’t feel like the libs are treating this like a rousing game of political jousting.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Philthy posted:

Come on now

Red states voting for single issue ballot initiatives on abortion at a 65-35 clip does not mean that 65% of those states is now comprised of Democrats

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

They forgot incontinent.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Post ITT every time you LOL that TRUMP cucked the courts again!

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

Purgatory Glory posted:

They forgot incontinent.

Double incontinence. Which I learned means pisses and shits self.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dementropy posted:

Just loving LOL that the Trump family is trying to pull off the rich (white) person's equivalent of what the Bundy Clan wished they could've done by hitting the "We rightfully own this and they'll never take it from us!" notes that the Boomers who were waiting for this Ruby Ridge moment, will throw their retirement check at.

I guess it's too bad that Don hates dogs, otherwise they could set up a real sympathy angle. Maybe they can do something with Eric or Tiffany.

I think it's more a:

"They are all against me, the liberals, the democrats, your grandchildren etc. They tried to do something and they failed!! I WON!!!!! You want to be on the side of a winner don't you? So give me some money. Money that will not be used to pay the cash I owe, no that would be giving THEM what they want."

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
So did anything tangible happen to Trump or his money?

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

chainchompz posted:

Donald Trump is quiet and thus happy this night. Things went his way today as far as he can understand things.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

chainchompz posted:

As I understand it, (and I am very likely wrong), he has another 10 days to do whatever he needs to do to get the cash.

He wont. Nothing will happen. And we will all be denied the joy of the bailiffs changing the locks on Mar A Lago.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

BrigadierSensible posted:

As I understand it, (and I am very likely wrong), he has another 10 days to do whatever he needs to do to get the cash.

He wont. Nothing will happen. And we will all be denied the joy of the bailiffs changing the locks on Mar A Lago.

i think he doesnt find it and they start repo stuff but its gonna be slow and he will try to delay and fight it every step.