Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
incels finally start getting laid but are still considered losers because it's not cool to gently caress anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

can happen to the best of us

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Nobody wants to gently caress anymore.

mad?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

skill issue

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

thathonkey posted:

incels finally start getting laid

Imma stop you right there

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Incels are the supreme gentlemen

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

a.lo posted:

weird way to spell rapist but ok

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hey im just spit-balling here

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Musk's posting in a nutshell:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Panfilo posted:

Musk's posting in a nutshell:

that is not their usernamer

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

prove it

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I was refraining from loving before it was cool.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
well this cant go wrong

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1772444422971494838?s=20

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Doubt

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

the culling will begin soon

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

the cool thing is you don't even need to own an FSD car to be part of the trial

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
the ai did what I told it to do!!

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1772436260965023808?s=20

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

elon reeve musk's x replies show that he is himself an AI (awe-inspiring intelligence)

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

So zero cars then, cool.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I'm not driving anywhere this month lol

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

You;re going to have to agree to terms before you can set your model 3 in drive

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

a.lo posted:

OFFICIAL TERMS OF SERVICE

Do you love the car?

YES [ ]
NO [ ]

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

good month to not be a pedestrian

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

a.lo posted:

not anymore after this week apparently

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

elon, while accepting many government contracts, is in fact not the government

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1772339333673972131?s=20

Honest question when did the right break their collective brain so bad over loving Twitter? Like it was never this bad on Facebook or anything else but every right wing freak starts to hyperventilate about their engagement numbers if you mention Twitter

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Honest question when did the right break their collective brain so bad over loving Twitter? Like it was never this bad on Facebook or anything else but every right wing freak starts to hyperventilate about their engagement numbers if you mention Twitter

Perhaps it's the frustration of having only gotten an inch when they were expecting a mile

Zuckerberg hasn't ever verbally written the kind of uncashable checks that Musk has for the reactionary set

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Also those freaks pay to be on Twitter and were led to believe they'd get paid in turn for engagement numbers, they're the losers of a grand pyramid scheme and that's got to sting

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Dr. VooDoo posted:

A few years back they were actually sometimes getting banned for posting covid misinformation or anti trans stuff, then Musk took over and they treated the place like it was Gab but better.

It's like if every single permabanned window licker in here were all let back in at once and started running the asylum.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

a.lo posted:

Reminds me of the guy whose father fumbled around and accidentally activated/unlocked FSD and was charged like 15k on his credit card.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

mcbexx posted:

Reminds me of the guy whose father fumbled around and accidentally activated/unlocked FSD and was charged like 15k on his credit card.

lol owned

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Panfilo posted:

A few years back they were actually sometimes getting banned for posting covid misinformation or anti trans stuff, then Musk took over and they treated the place like it was Gab but better.

It's like if every single permabanned window licker in here were all let back in at once and started running the asylum.

I'm actually quite curious how the none English writing parts of twitter are going? I assume their similar getting inundated with bots, but are they also getting an increase in bigoted poo poo heads, and did the big advertises also drop out. Multinational I guess would of pulled all ads regardless of language, but that does still leave a lot of large companies that don't really operate in any English speaking regions.

Seem to recall people mentioning a bunch of people from Japan joined bluesky, but haven't really heard much else.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
In one month Elon is gonna wage a war on credit card charge backs when it turns out he set the trial to resubscribe in the fine print

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

moist turtleneck posted:

In one month Elon is gonna wage a war on credit card charge backs when it turns out he set the trial to resubscribe in the fine print

That is what is going to happen

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888

lol the ship was woke

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

RBC posted:

lol the ship was woke
:hmmyes:
Ships go woke, bridges go broke.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It was built in the 70s ffs. There was a construction crew working on it when it collapsed!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Skilled labor had been replaced by professional influencers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hashy
Nov 20, 2005

mcbexx posted:

And? 15k is a bargain. Soon his Tesla will be earning him money as an automated taxi