Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
The Gom Jabbar was absolutely the hottest foreplay Feyd ever experienced in his life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i say swears online posted:

we fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
Just watched bodies bodies bodies on Netflix. It's Agatha Christie for the zoomers. Every generation gets its "And There There Were None" clone forever until the end of time I guess. It was fun to watch all those horrible people die though. I liked it.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!

netizen posted:

Just watched bodies bodies bodies on Netflix. It's Agatha Christie for the zoomers. Every generation gets its "And There There Were None" clone forever until the end of time I guess. It was fun to watch all those horrible people die though. I liked it.

It’s a real three body problem for sure.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

galagazombie posted:

It’s a real three body problem for sure.

bazinga

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
Sean 'Diddy' Combs' homes raided by law enforcement as part of investigation, reports say

quote:

Two of Sean "Diddy" Combs' homes were reportedly searched by U.S. Homeland Security on Monday as part of a federal investigation.

Federal officials raided Combs' Los Angeles home Monday, according to Rolling Stone and local Los Angeles news station Fox 11, amid lawsuits filed against him from accusers alleging the rapper and music mogul has raped or sexually assaulted them. Agents also searched Combs' Miami residence Monday, Rolling Stone, NBC News and The Associated Press reported.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

netizen posted:

I saw it a few years ago cuz it had stav's ex in it. it was one of A24's weaker movies. 6/10 max, maybe 6.5 for the cumtown cinematic universe.

it wasn't bad though yeah

Xaris has issued a correction as of 04:55 on Mar 26, 2024

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Xaris posted:

it had stav's ex in it

Which one was Stav's ex?

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

netizen posted:

Which one was Stav's ex?

rachel sonnett. he really screwed the pooch on that one

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Xaris posted:

Well according to his podcast he has plenty of sex so I'm sure he'll be fine. It's so funny to me he quit cumtown and ultimately ended up podcast that's basically cumtown, but just him.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

drat the whole media entertainment industry is rife with sex pests

Xaris posted:

That's loving nuts are you joking
E:omfg you're not, Jesus Christ what a world we live in

MLKQUOTEMACHINE has issued a correction as of 05:12 on Mar 26, 2024

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

we should arrest everyone in Los Angeles until we know what the Hell is going on!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

To prevent stav from punching above his weight?

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

From what I can tell listening to his podcast there is no one above his weight. :dumbrim:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

MLKQUOTEMACHINE posted:

That's loving nuts are you joking
E:omfg you're not, Jesus Christ what a world we live in
lmao

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Shageletic posted:

To prevent stav from punching above his weight?

no one can punch that hard

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Watched first two episodes of three body problem last night, and aside from being naked pro-america/anti-china propaganda, I really never got the whole "science is broken! bad time to be a scientist plotline"

one would think something showing up and proving all previously held scientific theories wrong would be amazing, and practically a gold rush for the scientific community.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

netizen posted:

Well according to his podcast he has plenty of sex so I'm sure he'll be fine. It's so funny to me he quit cumtown and ultimately ended up podcast that's basically cumtown, but just him.

he owns his whole podcast, got a netflix special, and became an official mascot of his favorite football team. he's doing just fine (not physically, but you know)

Redezga
Dec 14, 2006

It's just a matter of time before he does a Kumail and completely stop doing crowdwork to focus on getting jacked.

Edit: I just looked up his socials and it turns out he's actually started doing standup again fairly recently, which good for him really. I thought his special years ago was pretty good.

Redezga has issued a correction as of 11:02 on Mar 26, 2024

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

netizen posted:

Something I like about that movie is that it really understood the mindset behind mafia games. If someone is too shocked about a death that's suspicious. If someone isn't shocked about a death that's also suspicious. And if someone is the right amount of shocked? Why, that's suspicious as hell.

Uncle Boogeyman
Jul 22, 2007

i thought Bodies Bodies Bodies was very stupid but i gotta admit lighting the whole movie with glowsticks and iphones worked way better than i expected and actually looked cool as hell

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Xaris posted:

She's been in more and more stuff and is really good too.

iirc he treated her pretty terribly. Under that "aww I'm a cute widdle baby" act, Stav seems like he can be an awful guy.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

She's been in more and more stuff and is really good too.

iirc he treated her pretty terribly. Under that "aww I'm a cute widdle baby" act, Stav seems like he can be an awful guy.
greeks hate women, that's why they invented homosexuality

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Season 8 episode of Frasier "Hooping Cranes" has several good bits in it including Frasier translating a breakup with a Frenchman for Roz

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1772609608906932603?s=20

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

more like Old Boys

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

more like Old Boys

Bad Old Boys?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Bad Geriatrics

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I see Will Smith and all I see is a violent man.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

i thought Bodies Bodies Bodies was very stupid but i gotta admit lighting the whole movie with glowsticks and iphones worked way better than i expected and actually looked cool as hell

I thought it was fun. Basically without their phones they go insane and invent a drama to form a the real world equivalent of a twitter mob around, "cancelling" each other to death. At the end they realise that they condemned people to death on the basis of supposition instead of facts, but really they just want their phones back.

Not serious, but pretty funny.

Why didn't you like it?

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

more like Old Boys

the hallway fight scene but instead of Choi Min-sik it's Martin Lawrence who has Had Enough Of This poo poo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nonsense posted:

I see Will Smith and all I see is a violent man.

Lol I forgot about this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

maybe it's time to admit that the 2020s have been an awesome decade so far. Most of 2000s and 2010s we're boring trash .

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
I've watched Speed Racer (2008) 3 times in the past week. Hell I might watch it a 4th, movie owns.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

We are living in interesting times

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

we should arrest everyone in Los Angeles until we know what the Hell is going on!

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

bodies x3 was slightly amusing but was exactly 70 minutes too long

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

will smith is cool imo. slapping rules

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

BONGHITZ posted:

will smith is cool imo. slapping rules

it was a stupid thing to do but at the same time the absolute blowout over it was hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

some of the softest, most privileged folks on earth having their reality rocked that someone could even do that to them, even if it was one of their own