Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

please Anime God don't make me lose pity tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

please Anime God don't make me lose pity tomorrow
There's no God here. Only IX.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

ive won like 4 pities in a row, excited to continue the trend

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOvY5tG_qFk

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQQPDPAvxTg

now thats a trailer i like

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

A lot of references to Ei in this trailer. I guess if the last trailer was for Mei fans, this is for Genshin enjoyers. It was not as insanely hype to me as the myriad celestia was, but it was a very good trailer.

i probably put too many expectations into it and was expecting a momentary glimpse of Kiana or Nagazora, as for why it doesn't send me crazy like the myriad celestia did.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Love me some blade runner.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Self-Annihilator is still a loving wild description for a character.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Robin's animations:
https://streamable.com/nsdgms
Boothill's animations:
https://streamable.com/svb0c4

The animation team went all out on Boothill, goddamn

e:
Harmony TB's animations:
Stelle: https://streamable.com/k4ddup
Caelus: https://streamable.com/8lwxxw

Apparently the whole team will be dancing on their Ultimate too, not just them and Clockie

blizzardvizard fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 26, 2024

rio
Mar 20, 2008

drat that is hyped af - I am so excited. I usually end up buying out the shop over the course of a year before it resets in these games but this will be the first time I do it all at once for one character. Really hoping my poo poo luck the past months in HSR turns around.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
My initial hot take is that Robin's best set is Streetwise Boxing. Back to the Clara mines we go.

YES bread
Jun 16, 2006

:eyepop: sawcutter spurs holy gently caress :eyepop:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

The wanted poster in boothills ult showing the targeted enemy is a cool detail

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty

Genovera posted:

If you post your roster we could help you figure out a team or two!

I'll have to do that.

Granted I haven't finished the story, so I'm assuming there will be at least a few more freebie characters you get along the way.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Endorph posted:

The wanted poster in boothills ult showing the targeted enemy is a cool detail

yeah that's sick, so is the heel kick

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Boothill looks sick.

I will be using that Oddjob-Fred Astaire looking trailblazer. I love everything about him. :swoon:

Robin looks pretty. I hope we learn more about her in 2.1 because she is such a nothing character right now.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Okay, that new LC looks pretty loving good. Even if it's gacha only, it's a great cone for Welt/Acheron.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Robin’s ult is a 10/10 idea/execution and on paper she looks strong but man idk that I want her song playing every time lol. It’ll be hilarious when half your team is dead and you have one character on red HP while she’s just lost in the vibes, though.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 20 hours!)

are we getting new relic sets?

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Anno posted:

Robin’s ult is a 10/10 idea/execution and on paper she looks strong but man idk that I want her song playing every time lol. It’ll be hilarious when half your team is dead and you have one character on red HP while she’s just lost in the vibes, though.

What happens if she's your last character during the enemy's turn and she's in vibing mode? Do the enemies just... not have a target?

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

GateOfD posted:

are we getting new relic sets?

Not in 2.2, but probably in 2.3

e: Unless you're asking about 2.1, in which case yeah:

blizzardvizard fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Mar 26, 2024

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Danakir posted:

What happens if she's your last character during the enemy's turn and she's in vibing mode? Do the enemies just... not have a target?
enemies can target her normally when shes in vibing mode? shes just immune to crowd control, they can still hit her

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

The new planar sets are really painful because Izumo is really good for basically just Acheron and no one else. And Sigonia is pretty much entirely useless. ...but it's really good for Acheron... :negative:

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Eimi posted:

The new planar sets are really painful because Izumo is really good for basically just Acheron and no one else. And Sigonia is pretty much entirely useless. ...but it's really good for Acheron... :negative:

How is 40 cdmg useless for people besides Acheron? It's for PF, there's way more than 10 enemies.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Yeah I’m wondering if I should farm Sigonia for my PF heavy erudition units. First things first though I need to get some good planers for Acheron and that grind is likely to be full of pain and anguish.

Danakir
Feb 10, 2014

Endorph posted:

enemies can target her normally when shes in vibing mode? shes just immune to crowd control, they can still hit her

Shame. That would've been genuinely very funny.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Tagichatn posted:

How is 40 cdmg useless for people besides Acheron? It's for PF, there's way more than 10 enemies.

Because it's only good for PF so if you use that unit for any other content you have to constantly swap out their set.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 20 hours!)

just dps wise, its really hard imo to beat the "can use it on anyone" of the crit planar sets that also increase ult and follow damage or skill and basic attack

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

Eimi posted:

It doesn't even seem that great for Acheron? Maybe if it was 12% crit for each ally of the same path. But as it stands, I would just put her on Solsatto or Glamoth for better and more consistent damage.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

Bad Video Games posted:

It doesn't even seem that great for Acheron? Maybe if it was 12% crit for each ally of the same path. But as it stands, I would just put her on Solsatto or Glamoth for better and more consistent damage.

It's like 4-5% better than Salsotto. Even beats out Salsotto at e6. So if you are cursed with Mei favoritism....

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

Bad Video Games posted:

People have done the calculations. Izumo is 3% better. Which isn't a lot, so if you already have really good Salsotto relics just use them, but if you really want to be super optimal then that's how it works out.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I'll have to take your word for. 3-5% seems like a whole lot of nothing to get worked up over, but I'm not an optimization guy.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

one hour???

e: more like 4...wtf...or 9???

Meowywitch fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Mar 26, 2024

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
What time is 2.1?

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Maintenance starts at 06:00 UTC+8 (5 hours and 40 minutes from now). It's scheduled to last 5 hours.

Annath
Jan 11, 2009

Batatouille is a great and funny play on words for a video game creature and I love silly words like these
Clever Betty
I wonder if I can get 90 tickets before the banner ends. I want the cool sword lady.

I've currently got like 55 tickets...

I know 90 is only a guaranteed 5*, not that specific 5*, but it's the best I can do lmao.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

there'll be a bunch of free rolls next patch cause its the anniversary (like 30ish) so you should be fine

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Endorph posted:

there'll be a bunch of free rolls next patch cause its the anniversary (like 30ish) so you should be fine

But we don't get those until the end of April, right? So after Acheron's gone?

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

I think it’s 20 at the start of 2.1 over a week and the remaining 10 (well, 1600 jade) on the anniversary date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

qbert posted:

But we don't get those until the end of April, right? So after Acheron's gone?
yea like the post above said you get most of them while shes still around