Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

Nessus posted:

Schwab had a special note that no, you can’t trade Trump stock options on the mobile client. Try the website.

Dunno who’s pumping this stock but I’m not Russian to any conclusions

I looked at Trump's business dealings and I think I Saudi answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Total Party Kill posted:

There's basically no downside to this SCOTUS abortion case.

If they rule against the abortion pill, they'll only further fire up the democratic base to flush these turds down the toilet as we've been doing since 2018.

If they rule for the abortion pill, they'll only further demoralize the republican base and give them doomer blues (and women will also continue to have at least one option for their reproductive health)

You've got a little bit of politics brain poisoning going on here. While yes, the supreme court overreaching again will result in more voter backlash, this is a decision that affects millions of people and would cause real and irreparable harm.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

the fact that it went out and is hovering at $69 is definitely a sign that this is a viable business and the stock price is reflective of its financial potential

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Toxic Mental posted:

Yeah we've never seen anything like this before

FJB coin has been memory holed

Can't believe that idiot thought nascar was going to let him drive a car with "gently caress the president of the united states" on it on national television.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

WE GOTTA GET HIS STOCK TRADING, QUICKLY, CONTACT THE WHIPS OF THE IDIOT ARMY

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Aramis posted:

GME is a years-long insanity. We are not even 24 hours into this.

poo poo, if you're a professional investor you're stupid if you don't buy in today. With every meme stock there are those that sell early and those left holding the bag, same as GME or Dogecoin. Trump's moron base is going to want to buy in, and because they're idiots who buy gold through commercials, they will be the last ones to buy. Buy now, inflate the price, walk away for 10-50% profits, whistle on your way to dinner.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Pook Good Mook posted:

poo poo if I was someone with the money and desire, if you're a professional investor you're stupid if you don't buy in today. With every meme stock there are those that sell early and those left holding the bag, same as GME or Dogecoin. Trump's moron base is going to want to buy in, and because they're idiots who buy gold through commercials, they will be the last ones to buy. Buy now, inflate the price, walk away for 10-50% profits, whistle on your way to dinner.

The music stops when Trump pushes market sell all and the price tanks.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Crowder news

https://twitter.com/TheJaredMonroe/status/1772594355620270141?s=20

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1772632505708941461?s=20

Crowder cohost who he referred to as Not Gay Jared is being legally and financially abused by Crowder.

And everyone is coming out

Lmao does he think the constitutional first amendment applies to an employment contract with a private organization?

Like sorry your grifter ex-boss is litigious prick but it kind of sounds like you're an idiot bud.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

DJT stock over $71/share :wtf:

This is the dumbest poo poo ever.
Did you really think the rubes weren’t going to be falling over themselves to buy this and thereby own the libs?

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

pixaal posted:

The music stops when Trump pushes market sell all and the price tanks.

Yes, but it's also going to stop in a week. No one on Wall Street is holding onto this stock.

There are going to be two crashes in the stock - one in a week or so, and one when Trump unloads his shares. Then the company is dead and Trump is back on Twitter.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

This is some true AntiChrist poo poo right here.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Silly Burrito posted:

This is some true AntiChrist poo poo right here.

Religion is grift. It's nothing new with made up stories and people. It's all abut money and control.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Pook Good Mook posted:

Yes, but it's also going to stop in a week. No one on Wall Street is holding onto this stock.

There are going to be two crashes in the stock - one in a week or so, and one when Trump unloads his shares. Then the company is dead and Trump is back on Twitter.

And when that first crash happens, it'll be about 50/50 likely that Trump is going to publicly ask people to hold the stock up. Depending on whether or not he feels like adding the SEC to the list of entities taking him to court, of course.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

drat, lost another job already?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Crowder news

https://twitter.com/TheJaredMonroe/status/1772594355620270141?s=20

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1772632505708941461?s=20

Crowder cohost who he referred to as Not Gay Jared is being legally and financially abused by Crowder.

And everyone is coming out

it always weirdly annoys me because anyone with half a brain saw that crowder was weird hosed up abusvive manchild desperetly clinging to troll culture and 80s machismo and was all around piece of poo poo.

Jelly posted:

Hope these shitheads are miserable and broken until they die. Must suck to be on the other end of the abuse chain for once in your privileged lives. Oh no, anyway, etc.

i feel bad for his ex wife because i think it was one of those evangelical wedding types that they both got married young and woops he ended up being a monster whule you were his house slave. like she probably sucks too but that video of him smoking a cigar while screaming at his heavly pregnant wife who was doing the yard work made me feel for her.

FungiCap
Jul 23, 2007

Let's all just calm down and put on our thinking caps.
If trump ever stops grifting his heart will explode like in the movie crank only more stupid.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
lol truth's market cap is nearing twitter's most recent valuation estimate with probably less than 1% of twitter's userbase

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Stink Billyums posted:

lol truth's market cap is nearing twitter's most recent valuation estimate with probably less than 1% of twitter's userbase
So it’s an elite club like Mar a lago?

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i feel bad for his ex wife because i think it was one of those evangelical wedding types that they both got married young and woops he ended up being a monster whule you were his house slave. like she probably sucks too but that video of him smoking a cigar while screaming at his heavly pregnant wife who was doing the yard work made me feel for her.
Yeah, that sucks. I take it back in her case.

kazil posted:

People do not like or want me reporting here

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Aramis posted:

GME is a years-long insanity. We are not even 24 hours into this.

Markets can remain irrational etc etc

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

Biden openly destroyed the entire GOP House in a State of the Union, and heckled them while doing it

The fact that this myth about Biden being bad at politics/ debate persists, and it's honestly quite silly at this point

loving Media in this country

its because other reasons but yeah the media is to blame too.

Jelly posted:

Yeah, that sucks. I take it back in her case.

i dont blame you and it wasnt meant as an attack. I just found her whole situation sad. Crowder is very much a gross shithead who probably has a loving Kiwifarms account type guy. he is an insecure dweeb who knows it so he cloaks it in bullying and faith and fake machismo. also may have a bunch of hang ups too.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

kazil posted:

another wonderful example of the value of c suite executives.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

He was yelling at her to go get steaks and BBQ wood chips while she was about to pop, and he warned her not to take the car. I only managed to make it all the way through the video once. Thank god she left him.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Willatron posted:

Lmao does he think the constitutional first amendment applies to an employment contract with a private organization?

Like sorry your grifter ex-boss is litigious prick but it kind of sounds like you're an idiot bud.

Yeah in general I don't have sympathy for anyone that follows their life dream to go work for Crowder. Assuredly he watched the content, mesmerized, and that led to this pickle he's experiencing.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Stink Billyums posted:

just an absolute fuckin' shell game for frothing idiots

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Can't stop thinking that Trump is constantly refreshing his phone and being all smug thinking he's going to make crazy liquid in 6 months.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I don’t know about the rest of you fuckin scrubs, but I just took out a second mortgage on my house and put it all in Truth stock and I’d advise you all to do the same

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

where do they dig these people up

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

oh poo poo the cow got loose

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

My lawyer didn't tell me he was gonna be on TV

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I don’t know about the rest of you fuckin scrubs, but I just took out a second mortgage on my house and put it all in Truth stock and I’d advise you all to do the same

Jokes aside there's a good chance people have done this. 100% that a good amount of people have dipped into retirement funds to buy stock.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Tai posted:

Can't stop thinking that Trump is constantly refreshing his phone and being all smug thinking he's going to make crazy liquid in 6 months.

Trump makes crazy liquid much more often than that.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
I feel like a couple decades ago the dow wouldn't be up on a day that a major port got crippled

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Dunno bout y'all. But that's a man whose choices I can trust.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Very good edit, what was the original photo, and where did you source the amazing cow man image from?

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

Tai posted:

Jokes aside there's a good chance people have done this. 100% that a good amount of people have dipped into retirement funds to buy stock.

Honestly a good move if you put in a contract to buy first thing this morning and you sell by market close today.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Stink Billyums posted:

I feel like a couple decades ago the dow wouldn't be up on a day that a major port got crippled

The stock exchange is entirely vibes based and ports are boring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The level 53 stock manipulator: TV spot trolling with outrageous, expensive, bespoke fits