Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Asproigerosis posted:

The physiologic treatment of patients is very narrow in scope and context with regard to the systemic issues of euthanasia. Individual doctors are not out there scheming to deny or force people into euthanasia you pizzagate addled maroons.

Specifically, material conditions of society have nothing to do with my commentary on individual health care providers being 'cold and uncaring' in discussions of terminal conditions and the options.

have you...never met a doctor before? some of the worst small business psychos i've ever encountered, and that includes the ones that work in hospitals

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

looks like clear skies ahead thank you joe

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Does anyone ever do these gdp numbers but exclude the fake fiat stock markets?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

When you're definitely not cooking the books

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

Oh thank god. For a moment there, thought we were in trouble.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Asproigerosis posted:

Does anyone ever do these gdp numbers but exclude the fake fiat stock markets?

its not just fake stock markets, its all investing, including housing markets.

the massive increase in housing prices is a huge reason for gdp "growth"

Consolidated Ed
Mar 4, 2005
Lineman for Justice

Mr Hootington posted:

Asproigerosis recommending MAiD for a 3 year old who had the wiggles

doctor filling out maid form: "what is the race of the child and the combined annual income of the parents? ah, mhm, i see" *gestures for the nurse to get the kill-box ready*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

2% isn’t really surging also

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
also its a survey asking economists lmao

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

euphronius posted:

2% isn’t really surging also

In 35 years, you get two USAs.

Skaffen-Amtiskaw
Jun 24, 2023

anime was right posted:

“Economy? Doing great, thanks. Yes I will take my bonus in NVIDIA stock.”

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

anime was right posted:

yea it's not even fudged or unreliable data, it's economists straight up guessing. which means loving nothing.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

anime was right posted:

It is very funny they think everyone but the usa will be in a recession.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I was thinking about this playing Plague Inc for the first time in a decade+ and it makes the US a rich country where illnesses spread slowly becaise of widespread availability of healthcare and pharmaceuticals particularly.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

silentsnack posted:

yea it's not even fudged or unreliable data, it's economists straight up guessing. which means loving nothing.

We joke about the economy being vibes but then you look at how they actually calculate the numbers and, sure enough, vibes all the way down.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

anime was right posted:

its not just fake stock markets, its all investing, including housing markets.

the massive increase in housing prices is a huge reason for gdp "growth"

Oh...

Oh no....

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Honestly with how few people cross the borders and the power the state holds over everything wouldn't North Korea have a pretty strong ability to manage disease spread? If they get any vaccines for something they can just mainly focus on the few people who come and go, and then start with border areas where illegal crossings have happened before and then work to large population centers and such.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

I used to be a pizzagate addled maroon always equating my bank account to my quality of life but now I know I'm going to be ok, thanks

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Yes.

I'm less sure why that should convince me to turn the homeless into hamburger.

i like hamburgers

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

why dont they use jetskis to jump the newly created debris ramps to clear the bridge. bing bong so simple

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

This is AI bullshit, right?

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

this is p funny because if you added in china there would be another line twice as high up as the US one

add russia and it's tied with the us for growth

Thorn Wishes Talon
Oct 18, 2014

by Fluffdaddy

Mad Wack posted:

this is p funny because if you added in china there would be another line twice as high up as the US one

lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Mad Wack posted:

lmao not at all suspicious

gauntanamo bae
Mar 11, 2024

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i will bet $20 that inflation gets worse this summer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTpgTKAL_4k&t=24s

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The chinese lines go higher due to the tilt of the planet.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

all it took was sanctioning europe, and they were glad to help!

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022

euphronius posted:

this map show Baltimore to be somewhere in West Virginia??? but otherwise its good

edit

wait this map is all hosed up

scooby doo: "Ro-Roh"

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

lol that a city makes a port and they call it portland

like you make a sewage treatment plant then call it sewageland

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

"from a survey of 70 economists conducted by bloomberg" lol

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

they put a linkedin on linkedin so there's just 1 company that posts all the job openings

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
the new thing I'm seeing a bit is something called offered.ai

you click through to apply for a job, it has you upload your resume. it then uses ai to rewrite your resume (?) and writes a cover letter. you then hit submit to apply for the job

can't wait to hear back from the ai reviewing the submissions that they want to hire the ai that applied

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

Asproigerosis recommending MAiD for a 3 year old who had the wiggles

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the milk machine posted:

you click through to apply for a job, it has you upload your resume. it then uses ai to rewrite your resume (?) and writes a cover letter. you then hit submit to apply for the job

can't wait to hear back from the ai reviewing the submissions that they want to hire the ai that applied

yeah hiring is completely broken and this poo poo only makes a bad problem worse

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

the milk machine posted:

i cant wait for capital to realize the one use of AI is to generate and read the useless stuff middle management generates and replaces all the middle manages with an AI that generates, reads, and disregards its own TPS reports

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
boss on the staff meeting taking about his travel plans to see the eclipse. very cool. I’m really interested in your vacation while I work to pay my rent. 👍

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Smythe posted:

boss on the staff meeting taking about his travel plans to see the eclipse. very cool. I’m really interested in your vacation while I work to pay my rent. 👍

Tell him to gently caress off, the totality line's full

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i will bet $19 that inflation gets worse this summer