Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Cool ghost bat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

Paul Zuvella posted:

My childhood was spent watching the yankees do nothing but win for 10 years and my daughters childhood will be spent watching them flounder in mediocrity. Karma is a bitch

qft

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

My son's first year on earth had the O's winning 101 games and Angelos selling the team. He has absolutely zero baggage from the last 25 years and I am thrilled for him

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://x.com/twins/status/1772705638579093541?s=46

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

AndrewP posted:

My son's first year on earth had the O's winning 101 games and Angelos selling the team. He has absolutely zero baggage from the last 25 years and I am thrilled for him

Nah, man, it's all downhill from here.

MaoistBanker
Sep 11, 2001

For Sound Financial Pranning!
Fun fact, the last time the Dodgers had a game rained out at home was April of 2000. There is a more than good chance that they might have two or even THREE consecutive games washed out this weekend, which has never happened.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ca/los-angeles/KCALOSAN880

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

MaoistBanker posted:

Fun fact, the last time the Dodgers had a game rained out at home was April of 2000. There is a more than good chance that they might have two or even THREE consecutive games washed out this weekend, which has never happened.

The Dodgers are the experts when it comes to delaying things.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

orioles fans please appreciate my cool and good friend tony kemp, who i am a fan of due to his time on the cubs and only the cubs, as i have NEVER been a lifelong A's fan who is upset that he won't be on a much beleaguered club i AM NOT a fan of i can't state that enough, never been an A's fan and this does not bother me

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

MaoistBanker posted:

I'm pretty convinced that over the next 10-15 years climate change is really going to start to play hell with (among many other things) the MLB season as it currently exists. Too many teams rely on there being decent weather for ~7 months out of the year and that just ain't gonna happen.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Poque posted:

believe so!

btw, I THINK it was you who asked about the shuttle - they are still going to be dropping off at the same location as last year, but people with ADA needs will be dropped off closer to Jeni's and Gallagher Way. So hopefully that will help out your dad.

It was -- hey, thanks for remembering that! I'll look into it, could be useful. The last plan we had was to take the Belmont bus from my place, walk two blocks up to Nisei, regain some stamina with a frosty beverage or two, then walk the rest of the way. We usually shoot for 1B side, so Sheffield's closer to where we need to go in anyway.

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Sydin posted:

I'm pretty convinced that over the next 10-15 years climate change is really going to start to play hell with (among many other things) the MLB season as it currently exists. Too many teams rely on there being decent weather for ~7 months out of the year and that just ain't gonna happen.
after the first Dodgers game canceled for snow in March of 2030

"heh so much for GLOBAL WARMING ehh???"

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Sydin posted:

Nature itself doesn't want Ohtani to play for the dodgers.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Sydin posted:

Yeah if you're one of the roofless poverty franchises

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Mike Trout conjuring a storm like Saruman

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Sydin posted:

More Astrodomes and a refusal to acknowledge the problem.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/MLB/status/1772708889261154693

This....troubles me

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Good lird

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Buy only once and then spend the next week in a coma

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Reminder: today begins the TMobile mlb.tv deal

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
I don't know if you need extra packages to watch MLB games on apple tv but you can also get a year of free apple tv from tmobile too.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

That looks loving incredible. It'll be $32 and 2800 calories.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Only 2800 calories? Only $32?? I'll take the over.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Intruder posted:

Reminder: today begins the TMobile mlb.tv deal

Cheers I would have absolutely forgotten about this.

AlbertFlasher
Feb 14, 2006

Hulk Hogan and the Wrestling Boot Band

ya that's a bit much

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks

Bismack Billabongo posted:

I feel terrible for Dylan because he had a really good spring but this is pretty exciting man. This dude is gonna be good

i'm very worried that they are gonna gently caress his development. they haven't done a great job developing most of their prospects recently

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

$32 milkshake is a steal compared to a $20 beer

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
We as a society need to move past these disgusting messy milkshakes with poo poo on the outside of the glass.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

I mean it's the W. Sox. Might as well give yourself a heart attack

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

those milkshakes look perfect for smuggling some kahlua in to dull the pain of being a white sox fan

Milovan Drecun
Apr 17, 2007
I masturbate in traffic.

Dameius posted:

I don't know if you need extra packages to watch MLB games on apple tv but you can also get a year of free apple tv from tmobile too.

Cool thanks for the heads up on that

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

those milkshakes look perfect for smuggling some guns in

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv5hi0ZHbiE

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
Do you have to use your phone to watch games for the free T*Mobile thing, or do you get a "real" account that can watch on other devices?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Michael King decided today he wanted to work on striking out people and ONLY striking out people I guess. Also, it would be super cool if this is the year Morejon is finally healthy and good.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Lumpy posted:

Do you have to use your phone to watch games for the free T*Mobile thing, or do you get a "real" account that can watch on other devices?

You just use your normal mlb account so you can watch it on any device

When you go through the tmobile app you sign into your mlb account and it automatically redeems it

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

This is why pre-gaming is important before going to the ballpark. gently caress that poo poo.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

why are people acting like 16oz is a lot :confused:

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Mike_V posted:

i'm very worried that they are gonna gently caress his development. they haven't done a great job developing most of their prospects recently

Yeah. I hope not but the way they handled walker doesn’t fill me with confidence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

IcePhoenix posted:

why are people acting like 16oz is a lot :confused:

Yeah I can’t wrap my head around that photo. A classic red solo cup is 16 ounces. Either the cup is a lot larger than that or the woman’s hand is tiny.

Edit: I guess maybe you get 16oz of actual milkshake and then there’s a bunch of extra room for the accoutrements.