Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Murdstone posted:

Wow are these minutes unregretted too?

they're also undetected!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoPcornTG
Mar 26, 2007

Dogs day afternoon
Bleak Gremlin
They never tell us how many Regretted minutes they have.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ignis posted:

:psypop: what is this motherfucker even saying now

This is the dumbest explanation for the Flynn effect anyone will ever come up with.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Ghostlight posted:

cool eugenics stuff

Eugenics would be too modern for Elon. He’s still living in phrenology days.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Can we use a ceasarean to stuff Elon back inside his mother and sew it shut?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

An account Elon has boosted in the past is calling the Black mayor of Baltimore a DEI hire

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

sugar free jazz posted:

they died with going over the berlin wall, not because of going over hte berlin wall

:discourse:

aRudeTeen
Jul 13, 2003

Elon's iq is 1488

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

aRudeTeen posted:

Elon's iq is 69 :elon:

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
probably closer to 69

Edit: well, gently caress.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

kazil posted:

An account Elon has boosted in the past is calling the Black mayor of Baltimore a DEI hire

Why the gently caress would a city that's 61.2% black or African American have a black mayor?!!

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Sentient Data posted:

Why the gently caress would a city that's 61.2% black or African American have a black mayor?!!

duh DEI he just laid it all out for you

Sometimes it's brain breaking to take a step back and see just how off the wall loving bananas political commentary has gotten in the last 10 years. Part of me is envious of the folks who go off to live off the grid in the hills

thunderspanks fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Mar 27, 2024

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Sentient Data posted:

Nope black people are by definition a minority group therefor this was obviously a diversity hire. You should see how many diversity hires they have in Africa!

DEI OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Vox populi, vox DEI

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Sentient Data posted:

CEO of Maryland hired a Black man for mayor to fill the quotas. It's not like he was elected was it?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

dr_rat posted:

Nope black people are by definition a minority group therefor this was obviously a diversity hire. You should see how many diversity hires they have in Africa!

DEI OUT OF CONTROL!!!

white people jonesing to be an oppressed minority because of all the perks: Well well well!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

How do they remember how to breathe

https://twitter.com/crulge/status/1772665660818002189?s=20

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what escapes? a complicated piece of software that needs a server farm to operate?

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

It's a joke, OP

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Mr Scumbag posted:

I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.

Well, well, well! If it isn't a member of the motorcycle gang! Leather jackets, really? Hello, the 50's called! I'd take it for myself, but I'm not sure I could handle the smell! Maybe it's the cigar you're chomping? Oh, you're putting it out on me? Sorry, but I don't smoke!! :elon::elon::elon:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

F4rt5 posted:

Yeah I scored 156 at 20, but I also do lots of dumb human poo poo. By no means will an IQ test I take now, at 45, show that I am at that level -- and I don't care, since IQ tests are mostly bullshit. Spatial / visual / logical intelligence does not translate to wisdom or anything relevant except for hinting at some theoretical prowess in, idk, visualising stuff, maybe.

Yeah I too scored similarly high but all that has really translated to in my adult life has been a tactile creative proficiency , and the capability to rotate a cow in my head and an general level of ability in most fields above that of a high schooler but lower than tertiary

Like it's cool to be smart but I know I would be poo poo at any sort of large scale planning or societal bullshit

IQ is the most bullshit thing its application and testing metric too to some extent

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I also scored very high on an Iq test but I'm also too smart to fall for that bullshit

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I did an iq test and posted the results generated as an image on livejournal. a couple years later I was looking through my archives and found out the owner of the website changed it to a picture of poop

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Last time I did an IQ test I was still in school, and was told that I was eligible to join MENSA. My dad, who was a smart man, told me that anyone that pays a subscription fee to have a card that says they are smart is a very stupid person.

Mr Scumbag
Jun 6, 2007

You're a fucking cocksucker, Jonathan
I'm looking forward to another full page of goons posting that they have really high IQs but also think IQ is bullshit.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Mr Scumbag posted:

I'm looking forward to another full page of goons posting that they have really high IQs but also think IQ is bullshit.

I got an 89 on mine. B+ motherfuckers

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Iq scores won't matter anymore when the woke DEI AI swarm takes over the world and crushes us all

Concerning

Alexander Hamilton
Dec 29, 2008
Why does that low IQ dipshit think a mayor would be in charge of a bridge that crosses county lines

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Alexander Hamilton posted:

Why does that low IQ dipshit think a mayor would be in charge of a bridge that crosses county lines

lol if you think the have any idea how things actually work in the real world.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Mr Scumbag posted:

being told you’re a genius because of some fake rear end test as a kid and slowly growing up and realizing you were hoodwinked is a foundational experience for a lot of internet nerds :shrug:

elon hasn’t gotten to that 2nd part yet

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Quote-Unquote posted:

Last time I did an IQ test I was still in school, and was told that I was eligible to join MENSA. My dad, who was a smart man, told me that anyone that pays a subscription fee to have a card that says they are smart is a very stupid person.

My dad told me the same thing when I was excited he got an invitation to be in Who's Who. I got to learn about vanity publishing scams.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Scott Adams was a MENSA member.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Hmm... posting a meme with a white supremacist hand gesture

WHAT ARE THIS MAN'S POLITICS?!?!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Bruceski posted:

My dad told me the same thing when I was excited he got an invitation to be in Who's Who. I got to learn about vanity publishing scams.

lol a friend of mine's ex-brother-in-law wrote a novel and got a 'book deal' from Pegasus Publishing. He now has a garage full of copies of his own book that he was contractually obliged to buy from them when they didn't sell because, surprise, vanity publishers don't market your poo poo at all. Guy thought he was going to be rich and famous and didn't even bother reading the contract because he's obviously too smart to fall for some sort of scam.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Mr Scumbag posted:

I'm actually low IQ and have full faith in the test :chord:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

...! posted:

Hmm... posting a meme with a white supremacist hand gesture

WHAT ARE THIS MAN'S POLITICS?!?!

He's posted animal balls so many times I think we have to look past pedo guy and go straight to beastiality

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Powershift posted:

Scott Adams was a MENSA member.

So was an infamous GBS mod, if memory serves...

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
whatever happened to Everdraed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

verbal enema posted:

whatever happened to Everdraed

They're playing dragons dogma 2 and posting with us in the Games thread