Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's being made in partnership with Weta so maybe they could? All that stuff is complicated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

i can't look at certain balatro guides from my work pc because the firewall or whatever thinks they're gambling sites 😅

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i've forwarded this admission of misconduct to your boss.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

If my work monitors my browsing history they'll think the only sites I use are yammer (now rebranded to "viva engage") and the v bad search engine ecosia...but little do they know that I have a phone :twisted:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Help Im Alive posted:

If my work monitors my browsing history they'll think the only sites I use are yammer (now rebranded to "viva engage") and the v bad search engine ecosia...but little do they know that I have a phone :twisted:

As long as you're not connected to their wifi.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The pro move is to work from home and do all your posting on a second computer

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

haveblue posted:

The pro move is to work from home and do all your posting on a second computer

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I have to wake up early to try to call a human at playstation because their support line is, fairly, not set to my local time and only open from 1 am to 10am my time, so I'm up early to call in before work and... I get hung up on by this service for it being too busy. No offer to wait, it just cheerfully states this then hangs up on me. This is after using their online support (rejected from reaching a human here as well) and their recommended robot support for my problem which explicitly does not actually fix the problem I am having.

This is the absolute worst customer experience I have ever had.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Its really bad, only Gamestop’s is worse in my experience

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

lol in dragons dogma 2, hanging out in elf town if you don't know the language, every line of text you see anywhere in town is written in elvish, including the store inventory

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Yet they still use Arabic numerals? Curious

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they invented them

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Oh I forgot to mention Playstation does everything possible to hide they have a phone number you can call, at all. They do not want you to talk to someone who can address your issue. I dont think its anywhere on their actual website.

Which is fine, I canceled my services with them and am now selling my PS5 at bargain prices to be wiped clean of them.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Barudak posted:

Oh I forgot to mention Playstation does everything possible to hide they have a phone number you can call, at all. They do not want you to talk to someone who can address your issue. I dont think its anywhere on their actual website.

Which is fine, I canceled my services with them and am now selling my PS5 at bargain prices to be wiped clean of them.

yo how much is "bargain"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

yo how much is "bargain"

Not shipping it from Japan, have a buyer already.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Nothing ventured!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Barudak posted:

I have to wake up early to try to call a human at playstation because their support line is, fairly, not set to my local time and only open from 1 am to 10am my time, so I'm up early to call in before work and... I get hung up on by this service for it being too busy. No offer to wait, it just cheerfully states this then hangs up on me. This is after using their online support (rejected from reaching a human here as well) and their recommended robot support for my problem which explicitly does not actually fix the problem I am having.

This is the absolute worst customer experience I have ever had.

:phoneb: We're very sorry to hear that. Your call is very important to us. Did you know that you can use our website to search for possible solutions to your problem? Simply go to https://www.playstation.co.jp/yourproblemisn%27tlistedhere to look. Thank you for your call. Goodbye. :phone:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

homeless snail posted:

lol in dragons dogma 2, hanging out in elf town if you don't know the language, every line of text you see anywhere in town is written in elvish, including the store inventory

also love the follow up to this where you're doing a quest and an elf guy wants to help you but can't speak your language, you get into some kind of dialogue tree with him and presumably the button I clicked on was elven yes, because he marked my map and joined my party, to lead me to the next clue. quest design in this game is often even weirder than dd1 but it owns

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://x.com/AeroViro/status/1772372972554064000?s=20

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Started Disco Elysium

Less than an hour in and the writing is incredible, so much so that every fibre of my being just wants to choose the most hosed up option every time to see what happens.

Option 3 - "No, I'm just a regular detective"

:allears:

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

Infinitum posted:

Started Disco Elysium

Less than an hour in and the writing is incredible, so much so that every fibre of my being just wants to choose the most hosed up option every time to see what happens.

Enjoy the ride! Disco Elysium is prob my favorite game of all time!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

FF14 Dawntrail pre-orders are up now. Going to just wait until release day to get it. I remember the last expansion and the 3 - 5 hour queue wait times every day for like a month, so i'm not in too much of a rush.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Evil Genius 2 is 95% off on Steam. What happened there?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it's bad

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Bad, as in evil?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

like michael jackson's bad?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

no the regular kind

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Infinitum posted:

Started Disco Elysium

Do it. It's actually pretty hard to get into a real no-win softlock scenario in DE (with one notable exception), you just may be forced into a solution that's more awkward and humiliating than the first thing you tried. And more importantly, Kim will hate/pity you that much more

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I've been wanting to do a second runthrough with basically just Shivers, Inland, and Physical Instrument. No thoughts, only vibes.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Worse yet: it's just kinda boring.

Two Point Hospital/Campus are what ya want

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

look at this poggin pikachu

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Mar 26, 2024

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Hell yeah let's robots

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The 7th Guest posted:

poggachamp

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Fairly sure the Echo of Ada was the ADAAA passed in 2008

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The 7th Guest posted:

I still have some of those "gold" pokemon tokens somewhere, they ruled

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Was there a technical amount of gold in those or was it just a trick because it is gold coloured? Well it's a trick either way just wondering if there is a nonzero amount of gold atoms on it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The 7th Guest posted:

What the hell, where is this new Jenny Nicholson content coming from?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Waffleman_ posted:

Hell yeah let's robots

Hope you watched both seasons of the anime first

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Sakurazuka posted:

Hope you watched both seasons of the anime first

Since when was there a second season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Khanstant posted:

Was there a technical amount of gold in those or was it just a trick because it is gold coloured? Well it's a trick either way just wondering if there is a nonzero amount of gold atoms on it.

Yes, but like less than a thousandth of an inch of plating.