Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Chunky Salsa posted:

Everyone knows big head= big brain = smarter

Please do not look at any other members of the animal kingdom to compare to, tia

Get a load of this absolute unit. 500 IQ for sure!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the elephant man was v smart

elon is right again

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Mola Yam posted:

mom's tight pussy made me dumb

No wonder Elon only does IVF he's afraid of gettin' the crushed pussy brain

Ignore_Me
Mar 19, 2024

Panfilo posted:

:psyduck:

All Don Lemon had to do in his interview is hold up these posts to the camera one by one.

ahahahhaahahahaga imagine being a poo poo eating neolib baby who washed out of the worst cable news network on earth, getting your hands on the schematics for goebbels secret automated eugenics machine, and then complaining to his face that one of the documents had a racist frog cartoon on it :centrism:

Lemon should feel personal guilt and shame for every death that Musk’s nightmare ideas cause. I’m not saying he could ever reasonably be considered directly responible, I’m saying he should be made to feel like he is

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1772699251396497651?t=d-vz-xj7iUNYine9by6QUA&s=19

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
he's right

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Another example: east Rome and west Rome. West Rome was too woke and that caused the early end of the empire

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

lets add context

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
if i had to estimate, i would say it is about an order of magnitude worse

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Fuckt Tupp posted:

Would you rather own Medicare or X.com? QED.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Fuckt Tupp posted:

It's a drat good thing some places only had about half a government then.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Rudeboy Detective posted:

the bridge was the result of yet another disastrous "tik tok challenge"

the us congress and president must ban this dangerous app before it's too late and usher in the age of X

"X" is strangely similar to the name of the Chinese leader :thunk:

Nenonen has issued a correction as of 10:14 on Mar 27, 2024

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

the milk machine posted:

what do you think are elon's favorite movies?

The original Lego Movie

because it's aimed at engineers and gamers

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panfilo posted:

:psyduck:

All Don Lemon had to do in his interview is hold up these posts to the camera one by one.

Oh my god real life phrenology in tyool 2024

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

FizFashizzle posted:

Oh my god real life phrenology in tyool 2024

One of the funny things about the IQ skull caliper types is that while they go through all these lengths to attribute failures and faults of lower IQ people they simultaneously have to rationalize why other groups with higher IQ than them are not superior either. Racism colliding into anti semitism I guess.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

if 1000 hours of polytopia has taught me anything about history,

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

capital is most efficiently allocated on racist social media websites, poorly built cars, and exploding rockets. communist china trembles at his might

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

South Korea was receiving food aid from the north well into 1980s, and as far as the SK economy worked it was a function of the us government propping it up for half a century while it got its domestic production online.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just noticed he spelled out c-section in one of his posts. holy poo poo that is big brained

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Panfilo posted:

Get a load of this absolute unit. 500 IQ for sure!

WHERE IS MY SON

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lid posted:

lets add context

have you ever noticed how when the US blows half of a country up the other half does better economically? like clockwork

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Guy who goes into a frothing rage whenever he sees a queer person on his TV: I'm just trying to be normal

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/kobeissiletter/status/1772622504395219068

you can only get this news on x

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

yesterdays news?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
I wasn't online much yesterday

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://x.com/edzitron/status/1772788070418632869

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Those bots are spending many minutes on X, the everything app

All unregretted minutes too

edit: but thats why Musk is afraid of AI: robots have already taken over his social network

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Business Gorillas posted:

Guy who goes into a frothing rage whenever he sees a queer person on his TV: I'm just trying to be normal

The cousin to: "I just wanna play video games in peace!' ~ guy who's posted about "them" "invading" "our" video games nonstop for the past several days

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
He replies to stuff like this because of his trans kid tag doesn't talk to him, right?
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1772979572180459680?t=2im2sXog9KfyjC-ER9cNMQ&s=19

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

His kid probably doesnt talk to him because of poo poo like that.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Panfilo posted:

He replies to stuff like this because of his trans kid tag doesn't talk to him, right?
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1772979572180459680?t=2im2sXog9KfyjC-ER9cNMQ&s=19

it's so freaking obvious i'm just gonna say it

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Musk buying the site when he doesn't understand liking a tweet is the equivalent of replying "Yeah" to it while looking way less stupid is so funny.

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

a.lo posted:

It is about time Elon Musk did something with the block feature and when I say did something I mean get rid of it. It was always the best interest of Musk and X in general to get rid of the blocking feature and instead go for a rather robust mute function. Blocking always seemed to be too extreme when handling posts whereas with mutes you can say to yourself you are jusst muting this particular post, rather than the entire account. I may not agree with what he or she said at this post, but I am open to see what else they have to say. So we can agree the block feature needs to go and replace it with a stronger, livelier mute function.

thank you, a.lon musk

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Panfilo posted:

The only woman who ever loved him leaving him for a trans woman probably contributes as well.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
If you have a Model X and need to replace the glass on the back you need to take off the rear spoiler. How do you take off the rear spoiler?

https://twitter.com/omg_tesla/status/1772490304303870197

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

FizFashizzle posted:

South Korea was receiving food aid from the north well into 1980s, and as far as the SK economy worked it was a function of the us government propping it up for half a century while it got its domestic production online.

Also, their big leap in tech development was literally due to state-directed policy. Samsung and LG were textiles producers and the like until the government mandated they get into technology. Literally a centrally planned economy. What not reading Ha-Joon Chang does to a mfer.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

PotatoJudge posted:

If you have a Model X and need to replace the glass on the back you need to take off the rear spoiler. How do you take off the rear spoiler?

lmao incredible

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

PotatoJudge posted:

these cars are so loving dumb lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

PotatoJudge posted:

loving why