Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

winterwerefox posted:

I took my chud parents to Red's, they complained that they didnt have Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce, didnt seem to enjoy the food, then made Sweet Baby Ray's soaked ribs the next day in my oven while i was at work. Then wanted me to compare the two foods.

Don’t you like high fructose corn syrup

Eat your loving diabetes out of this trough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Can it be nite krew yet?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

...no. It has 0 fanservice type stuff in it. Which is a feat for an anime all on its own

Ignoring the feet shots, yes.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
ban or threadban euroshopper

Dapper_Swindler posted:

ill try it. i got crunchy roll recently after canceling max so ill try more weeb stuff. idk bored. job sucks and might as well.
you absolutely need to watch dungeon meshi(delicious in dungeon). A party of poor adventurers descend into the depths of a seemingly endless dungeon to try and rescue their party member who got eaten by a dragon before she becomes unable to be revived. On the way, they need to cook and eat the monsters they fight with lavishly detailed recipes and visuals. It's my second favorite series of basically anything ever

Also yeah spy x family is super fun. It's a spy comedy and sometimes thriller set in not-east/west german states. The dad is a spy, the mom is a hitman, and the daughter is a psychic. It's mostly episodic but has an overarching plot that is pretty fun.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

...no. It has 0 fanservice type stuff in it. Which is a feat for an anime all on its own

yeah, i try to avoid fanservice stuff. not out of some high moral bullshit but because i want actual plot and poo poo. beastars has it but its mostly weird as gently caress and or not pandering to me.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I mean, it has a little. the disappearing-clothes-potion joke for example. you don't see Freiren naked because she covers herself, but the core of that joke is, haha this very young-looking person is actually older than she appears and isn't it funny how that's incongruous. she looks only as old as Fern, but is not like Fern, see the differences, ohohoho such a lark.

and there's definitely a contingent of dudes who love Freiren because she's about a thousand years old but with the body of a teenager. I get wanting to put a crowbar between Freiren and other fan service-y poo poo but, it's still anime.

StrangersInTheNight fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Mar 27, 2024

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
the only just anime is my anime

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

sharknado slashfic posted:

Who among us hasn't sent a threatening yam
I’ve sent an intimidating russet and even a menacing Yukon gold but over never had to go that far.

Not full yam. Not yet.

Murdstone fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Mar 27, 2024

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Corn Glizzy posted:

they're the "wrestling is real to me damnit!" guy but with G.I. Joe cartoons

and Call of Duty, which was a documentary filmed in real time

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

It is absolutely loving nuts that to believe one republican talking point, you have to buy into a laundry list of conspiracies. What a cool and legitimate political party :lol: and :lmao:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
I once threw a rock at a seagull and next day there was a spooky frenchfry nailed on my door

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
is it nite krew time?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the best thing about the hate economy is that tiny Ben probably hate hates hates, that someone of his class has to touch such lowly media such as marvel or any thing mainstream.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, i try to avoid fanservice stuff. not out of some high moral bullshit but because i want actual plot and poo poo. beastars has it but its mostly weird as gently caress and or not pandering to me.

There was a weird time in the early-to-mid 00's where occasional actual nudity dropped to nothing or nearly nothing, but the blatant fanservice shot WAY up. I wonder if a law was passed or changed in Japan and animation studios decided to go all-in on tapping into the "We're not technically breaking the law" horny market.

So I'll just give my usual go-to suggestion for anime and say "Have you watched Slayers?"

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

The Alchemist posted:

I once threw a rock at a seagull and next day there was a spooky frenchfry nailed on my door

kidz bop rime of the ancient mariner

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Randalor posted:

There was a weird time in the early-to-mid 00's where occasional actual nudity dropped to nothing or nearly nothing, but the blatant fanservice shot WAY up. I wonder if a law was passed or changed in Japan and animation studios decided to go all-in on tapping into the "We're not technically breaking the law" horny market.

So I'll just give my usual go-to suggestion for anime and say "Have you watched Slayers?"

Look, I love Slayers, but Naga exists.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

PhazonLink posted:

the best thing about the hate economy is that tiny Ben probably hate hates hates, that someone of his class literary talent has to touch is not recognized by such lowly media such as marvel or any thing mainstream.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

PhazonLink posted:

the best thing about the hate economy is that tiny Ben probably hate hates hates, that someone of his class has to touch such lowly media such as marvel or any thing mainstream.

iirc he tried to do some faux classy thing once where he read Moby Dick to a camera, I assume it crashed and burned because his audience is the "DVR-ing game shows" crowd at best

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Crowder

Barrel Cactaur
Oct 6, 2021

Apprentice Dick posted:

Ignoring the feet shots, yes.

And the celibate elf monk, which is more a gag than actual fan service.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

Look, I love Slayers, but Naga exists.

Only in the Movie and OVAs, and even then she comes off as a parody of 70's/80's "sexy evil sorceress airbrushed on the side of a van" than outright fanservice.

Plus her intro has her stop mid-sentence because she jabbed herself with her own shoulder spike. Slayers is glorious.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

PhazonLink posted:

If he wants the higher media he should get a stepladder.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Squiggle posted:

There are charity stables! They do therapeutic riding for PTSD sufferers, kids with autism or other disabilities. I know of several just around Boulder/Longmont north of Denver.

EDIT: Horse-assisted therapy is called "Hippotherapy" which rules

And yes! Horse rescues!

Sounds like a way for a billionaire with a shitload of horses to deduct them all from their taxes op

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mods, please

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

what other TV shows y'all watch? very important to know

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Neither the burden of seeking the highest office in the land nor the crushing pressure of numerous lawsuits in several states can distract President Donald J. Trump from the scourge of whatever the gently caress he's even talking about. reality TV ratings or something

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Shishkahuben posted:

It's weird you say all that poo poo I was just thinking of watching Utena last night

zone
Dec 6, 2016

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

emSparkly posted:

Ok but in this post you admit to watching the blood libel fash propaganda anime so…

he's quoting an old Seth post

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Sorry it was the best I could find on short notice

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

If I thought I could do it and not get probed, I would be very tempted to post Big Tiddy Anime Trump right about now just to shock everyone's systems back to normalcy

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

This thread sucks when TRUMP is having a good week. :sad:

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Anyways, read Berserk, except for the Wyald and Lost Children arcs

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJZEWsGaToc

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Absence of evidence is evidence that the evidence was made absent.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Trump? It's poorer than you think!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Serious_Cyclone posted:

iirc he tried to do some faux classy thing once where he read Moby Dick to a camera, I assume it crashed and burned because his audience is the "DVR-ing game shows" crowd at best

moby dick audio books already exist and im pretty sure even the worst one doesnt sound like some whiny nerd in a locker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I Can't Believe My Trump Thread Is This Off Topic