Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Donald Trump assails judge and his daughter after gag order in New York hush-money criminal case - NPR

From the article:

"NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump lashed out Wednesday at the New York judge who put him under a gag order ahead of his April 15 hush-money criminal trial, suggesting without evidence that the veteran jurist was kowtowing to his daughter’s interests as a Democratic political consultant. The former president objected in particular to what he said was her specious social media photo showing him behind bars."

Looking forward to another lack of consequences for this piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Scags McDouglas posted:

Wait so I can get a job now at the RNC as long as I put a hand on my heart and swear that TMUPTPN won in 2020?

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to fire someone for doing absolutely nothing?

I was going to say, "They haven't fired anyone yet!" but they just did their purge so it doesn't work.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Nessus posted:

I’m kind of skeptical that noted racist Donald Trump will double his share of the black electorate, but we still haven’t determined who hates anime the most

Yeah but the mugshot

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

cr0y posted:

Am I the only loving goon that hasn't ever seen an anime anything, ever?

shameful, unabashedly admitting to have never seen a single King of the Hill episode.

that boy ain't right.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What’s your favorite anime?

Death Note.... and I'm writing your name in it!!!!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-end-times/ posted:

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell this week said God could initiate the End Times if he is unable to abolish voting machines.

On his FrankSpeech platform, Lindell referred to a Georgia court case about voting machines.

If only

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Is that the one about a goth clown in a convenience store?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Scags McDouglas posted:

Wait so I can get a job now at the RNC as long as I put a hand on my heart and swear that TMUPTPN won in 2020?

Does anyone know how long it takes for them to fire someone for doing absolutely nothing?

To be honest doing nothing sounds boring, you’d need to spice it up a bit. If they have traditional gravity flush toilets just upper-deck the fuckers day after day. Shove a goddamned flounder into the communal microwave. Spill coffee all over the paper tray in the copier. Wait till someone leaves their computer unlocked and rm -rf the thing. You could have so much fun and help democracy at the same time!

Edit: also, go download every skeevy file you can find on the internet and see what happens when a Russian-owned political party gets hit by ransomware from Russia as well! It’d be a fun experiment!

funeral home DJ fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 27, 2024

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

a non-trivial amount of his viewership is actively cheering for an apocalypse, so I don't think that statement is going to do what pillow boy expected it to

zone
Dec 6, 2016

This is totally going to make them win the rigged election guise! :chaostrump:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

If you do not let me use this expired coupon on a beef and cheddar combo with curly fries and a chocolate shake, God could initiate the end times!

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

I was in that poll, I think

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

the RNC is just implimenting DEI initiatives. Denying Election Integrity.

BrideOfUglycat
Oct 30, 2000

Fun fact -- That's Tuvok.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The dinosaur hunter?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Polio Vax Scene posted:

shameful, unabashedly admitting to have never seen a single King of the Hill episode.

that boy ain't right.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XcHAebR9Aa8

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

The dinosaur hunter?

Now that I'd watch

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

two millennia of slavery, genocide, and depravity, and someone in a huff about only being president once is the final straw?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I maintain that Light's failing as a villain was that for all his intellect and scheming, he was loving lazy. Dude should have taken more advantage of the fact that you can dictate how people died with the Death Note too and just covered his tracks with a slate of hilarious, improbable accidents. The only time he ever really did that was making that one woman throw herself off a building.

Dude should have offed someone by writing like "Crushed by 1,000 mason jars full of piss" or whatever.

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

That yam is officially too threatening for this thread.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

funeral home DJ posted:

To be honest doing nothing sounds boring, you’d need to spice it up a bit. If they have traditional gravity flush toilets just upper-deck the fuckers day after day. Shove a goddamned flounder into the communal microwave. Spill coffee all over the paper tray in the copier. Wait till someone leaves their computer unlocked and rm -rf the thing. You could have so much fun and help democracy at the same time!

Edit: also, go download every skeevy file you can find on the internet and see what happens when a Russian-owned political party gets hit by ransomware from Russia as well! It’d be a fun experiment!

Above all else, DO NOT DO THIS poo poo ON CAMERA. And always look for opportunities to cast doubt. Someone walk in after you turned on the microwave? Ask them if that's their fish. Spill a beverage you don't normally drink but someone else does on the paper, or one that's drunk by everyone. Download skeevy files on someone else's workstation, not your own. They're so petty they'll turn on each other before too long if they suspect each other.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Onkel Hedwig posted:

That yam is officially too threatening for this thread.

EVERY DAY I WAKE UP AND PALM SLAP A YAM INTO THE NEIGHBORS MAILBOX!

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

who knew all you needed was a voting machine to make god hit the universe reset button

seems a bit problematic for a omniscient deity

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

He's mad lol And he watched that video

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Nite krew reporting early for duty

Now where them anime tiddies at?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

WhyteRyce posted:

remember when Kushner had his own stash of ventilators and told desperate states that they were his and not theirs

I remember Musk buying a bunch of CPAP machines and trying to pass them off as ventilators

DemihumanResources
Apr 16, 2019

Just let me frob some dang bits already

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Toxic said I got the last word on anime and I'm using it, there's literally only one good anime:

gah

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Toxic Mental posted:

lol is this about jon stewart selling his home for more than the city's tax assessment value

Stink Billyums fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Mar 27, 2024

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Stink Billyums posted:

lol this about jon stewart selling his home for more than the city's tax assessment value

Cool. Prosecute Jon Stewart too if he cheated in his taxes. Now what? These dummies don’t seem to understand that finding some sort of analog across the aisle does not absolve them of guilt.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
lol 4ever if Jon Stewart goes to prison for anything before Donald Trump ever does

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Frank Frank posted:

Cool. Prosecute Jon Stewart too if he cheated in his taxes. Now what? These dummies don’t seem to understand that finding some sort of analog across the aisle does not absolve them of guilt.

No but it's every third grader's immediate go-to. Absolute toddler brain

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Toxic Mental posted:

In case you were unsure about what idiotic thing this is about, Stewart sold his apartment to someone for way more than the assessed value, then that person sold it again and took a massive loss because he grossly overpaid for it.

That is just a thing that happens, unless you have like a proper appraisal or contest the appraisal, they just kind of guess what it is worth for tax purposes, if you sell it, they have an actual value and often reassess the property. There is an issue where mansions owned by rich people tend to be way off on their actual value and their assessed value, but an appraisal district is not going to do a proper appraisal on every property every year or every couple of years. They have the basic facts of your property and guestimate buy other sales/values. There is no misrepresentation involved, it's just the best way most counties think assessing massive amounts of real estate is.

Basically it is absolutely nothing like what Trump did except he told the WPB taxing authority his Mar-a-Lago property is worth $18M, for which he is not being charged with any crime and just constantly whines that, I guess he thinks he should have been taxed more?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Data Graham posted:

No but it's every third grader's immediate go-to. Absolute toddler brain

You can boil almost all right wing debate down to “NO U” because they don’t want to engage with the actual issue(s) at hand

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
loving insanity. Just complete denial of reality. Full on cult poo poo. All in the name of a dotard con man.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

The irony that the right is both filled with debate me bros and also always jumps to Tu quoque whenever they can

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Why the hell does this thread get so weird at times

Everyone shut up and find lols

trump thread derangement syndrome

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Oh poo poo Joe died

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

kazil posted:

Oh poo poo Joe died

Thank god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

lol