Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Murdstone posted:

Give me your meat

I was gonna, but Seth and Toxic said don’t be weird and horny tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

But they also record the names of women — with numbers from 1 to 10 next to each entry.

The codes corresponded to sexual acts, with 10 meaning intercourse, Mary told a confidant.

There are 37 women named in the ledger, 16 of whom get 10s.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

RFK Jr is an example of why you shouldn’t name your kid after yourself; you really never can guess what kind of hosed up loser he’ll grow up to be! :sad:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

A sample entry of diary

you're tellin me he hosed christopher reeve, david blaine and richard belzer during one dinner??? good god, man

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

He blamed the women, calling the sex acts “muggings.” In one entry, he recorded he “narrowly escaped being mugged” by a team of two women. “It was tempting but I prayed and God gave me the strength to say no,” he wrote. In a May 21, 2001, entry, according to the Post, he wrote that he “got mugged on my way home” from Manhattan and included the name of a woman with a 10 next to it.

The diaries served as a kind of confessional for the Catholic scion, heir to the family sex-addiction gene. “My greatest defect,” he wrote, was “my lust demons.” He had decided to “avoid the company of women. You have not the strength to resist their charms.”

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"oh man, i got to third base! what base did you get to little rfk jr??"
"sEvENtH"

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Junk posted:

you know an ad blocker is free, right?

You know some people don't live at their desks? Or use hulus or apple tvs or consoles to watch youtube?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

a chicken in every pot and lust demon in every sex dungeon

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

whats a 1 in his journal then? holding the gaze for longer than 3 seconds?

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Waltzing Along posted:

You know some people don't live at their desks? Or use hulus or apple tvs or consoles to watch youtube?

you can just connect your computer to your tv and throw all that other garbage out

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Waltzing Along posted:

is this the new "i dont even own a tv!"

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I need to know the sexual value of each number

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Buce posted:

you're tellin me he hosed christopher reeve, david blaine and richard belzer during one dinner??? good god, man

Belzer had to be the 10, right?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

loving Richy Rich's like the Kennedy's get all the good demons.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Mods namechange to ‘RFK Jr Lust Demon’ plz

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

Thesaurus posted:

I need to know the sexual value of each number

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I was gonna, but Seth and Toxic said don’t be weird and horny tonight.

This is a good snipe for page 16 16

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
every time i've met a hardcore rfk jr. supporter so far they've been like "yeah i'm unmedicated bipolar", or "i died from a drug overdose and now i have brain damage", or something else weird was going on with their brain. (and some, i assume, are good people).

made me wonder why people who KNOW they have serious untreated mental illnesses, brain damage, or were always the dumbest kid in their class still sit around all day insisting their ideology is superior, or that everyone else is stupid and wrong.

i don't try to run brand new AAA games on 20-year-old dust-covered hardware, then scream about how the game sucks and spam reviews everywhere. know your limitations.

Fishmasher fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Mar 28, 2024

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The brain is a belief maintaining machine not a truth divining machine.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Here I am, having not cheated on my wife like a goddamn Biden :mad:

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The brain is a belief maintaining machine not a truth divining machine.

You're not the boss of my brain

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

kuarduck posted:

You're not the boss of my brain

I am, and holy poo poo are you overdue for your brain's tire rotation

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

whoever organised the stairs protection event needs to be identified and banned

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

the goon who smelt it usually dealt it

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Toxic Mental posted:

Hello, it's me, Mr. Black Man, walking around in my "Biden" shirt. I am a real person who exists.

https://x.com/ms_babyrussell/status/1773001320430997714?s=20

https://i.imgur.com/LlRbNuU.mp4

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

A classic

But you needed to add a touch of the Tiny Tim song credits

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

It's been a long day, but that mentos nonsense was only this morning, wasn't it?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Keep in mind those Mentos commercials are from the 90s.. they switched up their branding in the 2000s. I think they still used the old commercials but they were pretty much been phased out by then. People old enough to drink have only seen those commercials second hand.

Do I have to even explain how it isn't even following the basic concept of those Mentos commercials, which was basically, "if you eat Mentos, they're like cocaine in that it gives you immense confidence"

This dude just eats a Mentos... and he gains enough confidence to promote himself as a chud? I don't get it.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Strong Sauce posted:

Keep in mind those Mentos commercials are from the 90s.. they switched up their branding in the 2000s. I think they still used the old commercials but they were pretty much been phased out by then. People old enough to drink have only seen those commercials second hand.

Do I have to even explain how it isn't even following the basic concept of those Mentos commercials, which was basically, "if you eat Mentos, they're like cocaine in that it gives you immense confidence"

This dude just eats a Mentos... and he gains enough confidence to promote himself as a chud? I don't get it.

Is it a parody of Mentos commercials? It's not a very good one.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No it's a real ad for Mentos. They're not the company they once were.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

credburn posted:

Is it a parody of Mentos commercials? It's not a very good one.

if it wasn't suppose to be.. i mean that's even dumber... i think? again not sure what the point of using a commercial that hasn't been relevant in over 20 years, nearing 25.

UltraShame
Nov 6, 2006

Vocabulum.
it has been a busy, lovely day for me

but i just saw that mike pillow got evicted from a huge warehouse for lumpiness (and for owing a quarter of a million dollars in unpaid rent)

lol

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

UltraShame posted:

it has been a busy, lovely day for me

but i just saw that mike pillow got evicted from a huge warehouse for lumpiness (and for owing a quarter of a million dollars in unpaid rent)

lol

Welcome home friend

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Hey come on what did a poor innocent Doom map ever do to you

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I don't see a problem with that. I mean, compare him to Will Ospreay -- 231 pounds and 6'1" -- and obviously you'll see Trump is a lean, mean fighting machine.

Or Max Caster! Shorter than Trump at 6'1", but the same listed weight, 215 pounds.

Or hell! An exact match! Colten Gunn: 6'3" and 215 pounds.

Like looking in a mirror!

lomzus
Mar 18, 2009
https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1773122535191617908

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Lol MyPillow in sham🅱️les because of nefarious Joe 🅱️randon

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Obviously Trump is lying through his teeth about his weight, but that doesn't make those incredibly fit athletes weigh 'x' very relevant.

Muscle is both 15% denser than fat and more toned. If you compare 230lb of 'guy who basically lives in the gym', and 230lb of 'guy who's a big fan of pies'. They're not going to look the same either.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Mike, burn the pillows, this is a laywer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

This is dire news for skydivers with 'chutes that didn't deploy!