Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Smythe is right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

June of 2015... a very potent time for a young Bernie Bro, misogyny in full bloom.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

smythe is going to write a 21st century version of men without women. i can feel it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
smythe standing up during model UN and declaring himself a gently caress boy and that he wants to suck off Israel

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

The Irish Were Slaves Also and Other Stories From Your Dad

boston guy spotted

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Lpzie posted:

Smythe is right

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

KirbyKhan posted:

Nah, nobody should ever become unbannable. I applaud that the site upholds this even when it turned into a daily Itchy and Scratchy cartoon skit between him and the mods.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

simpler times

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

being weird about women ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

speng31b posted:

busy day at work....seems like everyone was very normal today

neurotypical ableist

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
echinopsis later went on to start loving guys with his wife and then get divorced before being permabanned for too much horny

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego posted:

Making a bathtub full of egg salad => meal prep for the whole summer

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
plinkeh..........

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

echinopsis later went on to start loving guys with his wife and then get divorced before being permabanned for too much horny

Wow a goon got on stavy's call in segment

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

i learned it from watching you

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

easter vacation is win

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Zodium posted:

easter vacation is win

what kind of finnmarkish nonsense is this? real countries dont get an easter vacation

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
i do get caesar chavez day off on monday, but he was a lib so its a mixed bag

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

we need the days off to hold påskefrokost.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Xaris posted:

what kind of finnmarkish nonsense is this? real countries dont get an easter vacation

4 day weekend here in NZ. Easter Friday is apparently such a serious holiday it is one of only three holidays acknowledged by the dump. Well it's closed Tuesday and Thursday every week too.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

im gonna barf jarin

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Food facts: egg salad is a misnomer. According to the French, this dish is in actuality a Mustard Accession (the opposite of reduction).

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Zodium posted:

we need the days off to hold påskefrokost.

??

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
you absolutely can block customers from trying to pay you, idk why they make it out like it's impossible. it's an anti fraud thing. "It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it." -Upton Sinclair

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Perhaps the most successful Smythe post of all time

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

mawarannahr posted:

you absolutely can block customers from trying to pay you, idk why they make it out like it's impossible. it's an anti fraud thing. "It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it." -Upton Sinclair

no fraud is being committed

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no fraud is being committed

it's offered as part of anti fraud tools but you don't need that to be happening to use them

https://apps.shopify.com/fraud-filter

quote:

- Create custom filters that meet the needs of your business
- Orders that match your filters can be flagged as suspicious on the order page
- Use filters to prevent certain known customers from placing orders on your store

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the funny computer forum where a pharmacist and a projectionist discuss the merits of gay sex

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

RealityWarCriminal posted:

the funny computer forum where a pharmacist and a projectionist discuss the merits of gay sex

its always sunny reboot sounding dire

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I assume the numbers guy is just using a combination of a VPN, visa gift cards, and disposable emails. Unfortunately there's no stopping someone that determined to throw away their money.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Srice posted:

I assume the numbers guy is just using a combination of a VPN, visa gift cards, and disposable emails. Unfortunately there's no stopping someone that determined to throw away their money.
Iiirc the website owner said he doesn't do any of that stuff except maybe the Visa cards

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Jeffery has a fiduciary to maximize profit for shareholders, himself

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

RealityWarCriminal posted:

Jeffery has a fiduciary to maximize profit for shareholders, himself

yep

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

mawarannahr posted:

Iiirc the website owner said he doesn't do any of that stuff except maybe the Visa cards

huh. What the heck!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
numbers guy could try slightly harder if he wanted to post here imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Jose posted:

numbers guy could try slightly harder if he wanted to post here imo

he doesn't want to post. he wants to get banned because he is crazy and thinks that if he gets banned he will get damages for each occurrence in his lawsuit against the Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God.