Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Beached Whale posted:

Always knew Pittsburgh had better pizza than New York

https://twitter.com/macyspizza/status/1772260489344520693

I mean Connecticut does have amazing pizza, but not in loving Hartford lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

this map has to be wrong because there's no damned pizza places in DC

&Pizza is the chipotle of pizza and it's all over the DMV

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol the biggest D&D nerds are incredibly regressive trad weirdos

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Business Gorillas posted:

I can think of at least one :abuela:

extra walnut sauce please!

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Next time this guy considers continuing to be a settler, he should ask himself, "What would Goku do?"

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Joementum posted:

extra walnut sauce please!

you know, focaccia with a sweet walnut glaze would probably be really good. Tricky to do probably.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rubellavator posted:

pov: your monitor is off

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

NO

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

you can play D&D for a living?
How does that work exactly?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

he's a mccelroy brother

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Almond flavoring, like the liquid stuff you add to cookies, is made from the kind of almonds that will kill you if you eat them. They taste way more almond-y than non-toxic almonds however.

Apr 7, 2003

Food is gay and woke

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1773336295642657128

Let’s see how this plays out, republicans are very smart and make intelligent decisions

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

UFOTacoMan posted:

He answers that in a tweet. He does a D&D activity in pre-schools and schools and somehow that's "a living".

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Food is gay and woke

no wonder i love it so much

mmmm hungwy

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

ArmedZombie posted:

no wonder i love it so much

mmmm hungwy

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm going to be a radical loon and say that I think electric vehicle hype is kind-of silly at present. Of course it would be nice to have less dependence on fossil fuels, but electric vehicles right now really aren't that great, and concentrating on those instead of real mass transit solutions and other stuff about this stupid hosed-up country is a distraction.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Bootstraps for blue states

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1773336295642657128

Let’s see how this plays out, republicans are very smart and make intelligent decisions

The Republican Congress will cut funding to child cancer centers to fund this bridge to prove a point

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

emfive posted:

He answers that in a tweet. He does a D&D activity in pre-schools and schools and somehow that's "a living".

Due to Israeli government policy, including subsidies and funding priorities, settlements have a much lower cost of living than in Israel proper. Sources I can find show indicate that housing is dramatically cheaper, for example.

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

I'm going to be a radical loon and say that I think electric vehicle hype is kind-of silly at present. Of course it would be nice to have less dependence on fossil fuels, but electric vehicles right now really aren't that great, and concentrating on those instead of real mass transit solutions and other stuff about this stupid hosed-up country is a distraction.

They’re the ultimate shitlib “solution”, make the world better without negatively affecting myself in any way. The real answer is what you said, but Americans cannot imagine a world where they aren’t driving 40 miles a day. Even the supposedly pro-reform social media spaces like fuckcars thinks the solution will be to put a horse in the garage and changing nothing else.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

emfive posted:

I agree

but have you considered this country will never get mass transit solutions?

Apr 7, 2003

Americans will support strip mining the third world before they ever agree to walk a half mile

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

RealityWarCriminal posted:

if rfk could get on a debate stage with trump and joe, he would win easily
as it stands trump will win easily

Let’s be serious. RJK would suck on Trump’s toes or some other weird hosed up thing. But maybe that’s what the voters want.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I want to buy food to burn it to make bitcoin

Apr 7, 2003

Basically the personal automobile is the biggest disaster to come out of the 20th century. Nothing else comes close

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

William Bear posted:

Due to Israeli government policy, including subsidies and funding priorities, settlements have a much lower cost of living than in Israel proper. Sources I can find show indicate that housing is dramatically cheaper, for example.

Stealing someone else's land is very cost effective

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Basically the personal automobile is the biggest disaster to come out of the 20th century. Nothing else comes close

actually driving 20 minutes one way in a 190 horsepower v8 landyacht from the 90s that belches unburnt fuel directly into the air to pick up a $6 sandwich owns

I do it 2x a day at least

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

yes fascism is led by clown men we all wanna hug and kiss. 2024 Hitler is funny clown man. but he's funny and funny make me feel fun and funny so it's tough

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

lol there's the Kilgore Trout mini-story about a space alien that shows up on earth and warns earth people about how cars will destroy their planet too, and the earth people jkust think cars sound really cool

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/tdcpresents/status/1773160918475555173

Apr 7, 2003

veepfake posted:

yes fascism is led by clown men we all wanna hug and kiss. 2024 Hitler is funny clown man. but he's funny and funny make me feel fun and funny so it's tough

This but unironically

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I really like the used Camry I bought however, so perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

it's such a nice car, drat, heated seats even

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

emfive posted:

I really like the used Camry I bought however, so perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

it's such a nice car, drat, heated seats even

put any stickers on it?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
have the democrats locked up donald trump in the spooky jail from twin peaks season 3 yet?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

living in Austin without a car is a nonsensical idea, except for maybe a square mile or two in the middle of town (not downtown, that also is nonsense). The cost of housing in that area is off the charts.

Dallas (well DFW) is worse, mostly, the roads are better but a 15 minute distance is "close" there. I cannot think about San Antonio and Houston but they're definitely not places you can live without a car. It's so incredibly stupid and bad.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
GOT A VOTE?
       \
        \

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I would play a Breen FMV game

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

when they finish the trail linking my town the to next in a few years I'm getting an e bike to ride to work. I'll be able to get from my house to my office almost entirely on bicycle infrastructure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Rudeboy Detective posted:

put any stickers on it?

lol no I have not but I kind-of want to get some kiind of little orange pennant on a stick to put on the car so I can find it in a parking lot, because every third car is a Camry or a Camry knock-off.