Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/POTUS/status/1773145492618113156?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
[deadly seriously] everyone be shopping

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

the succc

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

im suddenly remembering the Big Dig for some reason

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Yeah uh Toph let's ease up there

is that his own book in the middle of a stack of unread books on his desk

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

She didn’t say “No, the President does not have dementia”, which is… something.

"ask me no questions I'll tell you no lies" is a bold strategy for a press secretary, let's see how this plays out.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

she cannot even muster the words 'no, the president does not have dementia'

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/alexnpress/status/1773408364925456584

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

blue squares posted:

I just googled this and mind blown... I thought you were kidding but yeah turns out the evidence for flossing is really weak lmao
mouth wash is floor cleaner and it removes the fluoride from the toothpaste that is suppose to protect your teeth

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

New York Democrats elect knumbskulls

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Nonsense posted:

New York Democrats elect knumbskulls

The system works

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

she cannot even muster the words 'no, the president does not have dementia'

its because she doesnt want to be caught in a lie later when it all comes out in October

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

That or it was designed to shame people for even daring to think that Dear Leader might be demented. Either way, they're Streisand Effecting themselves.

Ah that makes sense. Running away at the first sign of trouble has often been seen as a sign of strength and power since ancient times

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

hmmmmm

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I'm the stack of books about Joe Biden behind Joe Biden

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Al! posted:

its because she doesnt want to be caught in a lie later when it all comes out in October

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/BernieSanders/status/1773353981009432978?s=20

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Dr. Sam Beckett looking into a mirror in the Oval Office: I'm Joe Biden....?

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
men fail to pack suitcases. Women burn spaghetti . What a crazy world

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

The former president is said to be shifting his approach with Biden.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/barack-obama-eke-it-out-joe-biden_n_66053658e4b05f4de327d952

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

'We'll be with the people of Baltimore for as long as it takes.' is a very strange phrase for an event that killed <10 people

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Casey Finnigan posted:

this is why I don't date (nothing at all to do with my personal issues, it's everyone else's fault)

wow, I guess the guy you picked to be president isn't doing so great a job huh berno

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol that Biden is actually just plain having his old boss come around to do his job for him so he doesn't get fired

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lmao at the linked story about the fundraiser using this pic of biden, which makes him look like that colloidal silver libertarian guy.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

traffic causes people to murder in our great nation

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Casey Finnigan posted:

She can never make up her mind what she wants for dinner. I get so drunk I piss the bed at least three times a week. I think we can call this breakup 50/50

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

I really really really want a pirate stream for that fundraiser, bc watching the elite kiki over trump to Save Our Democracy ($250,000) will be quite the show.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

loquacius posted:

lol that Biden is actually just plain having his old boss come around to do his job for him so he doesn't get fired

impeach Biden for account sharing imo

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

I am so much better at packing than my wife, it’s insane. going to call up her exes and give them a piece of my mind

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

post hole digger posted:

women arent doing well.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Best Friends posted:

I am so much better at packing than my wife, it’s insane. going to call up her exes and give them a piece of my mind

more like she should call up your exes and thank them for training you properly

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

Willa Rogers posted:

I really really really want a pirate stream for that fundraiser, bc watching the elite kiki over trump to Save Our Democracy ($250,000) will be quite the show.

this is masochism and i used to watch trump rallies regularly

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Why is Obama so upset he got exactly what he wanted

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

PostNouveau posted:

Let's not go down this road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwN_f0fTHoE

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
Say she does get caught in a lie. Someone asks her "Does the President have dementia" and she says "No, he does not have dementia." Then it comes out a year later that the President did have dementia after all.

I think the scandal about the President having dementia will far overshadow his press secretary going to bat for him in a radio interview.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Al! posted:

you have a crush on her

Lol

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

oh no a presidential press secretary caught lying this has never happened before

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SixteenShells posted:

Say she does get caught in a lie. Someone asks her "Does the President have dementia" and she says "No, he does not have dementia." Then it comes out a year later that the President did have dementia after all.

I think the scandal about the President having dementia will far overshadow his press secretary going to bat for him in a radio interview.

Yeah I think it's definitely more that they're treating it like the same kind of question as "did President Biden gently caress his cat" or "does President Biden have a racist artifact in his house" wherein taking the time to acknowledge the question by denying it would be itself a bad idea, but again, a lot of people are already saying he has dementia, because of the many instances where he has been shown on video clearly having dementia, so the time for doing that is pretty clearly long past

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

Willa Rogers posted:

lmao at the linked story about the fundraiser using this pic of biden, which makes him look like that colloidal silver libertarian guy.

That’s a terrifyingly accurate description