Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

nobodygetshurt posted:

how much money do you have? are you posting from your underwater dome house you had built on a whim?

I live at the beach and spend my retirement smoking weed and watching the kangas mow my lawn

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

larry david loving owns, wtf

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Yes. Basically "normies" Democrats over age 45 or so still love Hillary Clinton

Not enough to vote for her tho

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
I wonder why their neighbors are moving out

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

One weird trick to instantly make your new neighbours despise you. HOAs hate it!

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003
I think I caught Vegan Neighbor Syndrome.

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
I am not at all upset by a potential TRUMP neighbor flying their colors if I am looking at a neighborhood to move into, it's a mutually beneficial arrangement that I don't live there.

We had 3 in my otherwise very blue neighborhood, one moved out after someone spray-painted "gently caress TRUMP" on the sidewalk in front of his house

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

gently caress these drat text cutoffs. It's "slim to none".

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Carlos Lantana posted:

I live at the beach and spend my retirement smoking weed and watching the kangas mow my lawn

fuuuuuuck :swoon:

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Buce posted:

larry david loving owns, wtf

Didn't Larry David do a super bowl commercial for a crypto currency scam? Actually wasn't it the one that Sam Bankman dickhead was just sentenced to 25 years for running?

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang
There was a house in my neighborhood that did that poo poo while they were trying to sell their house. Trump lawnsigns, a MAGA flag, the whole 9 yards. They said they wanted to make sure the house was bought by a fellow conservative. The place ended being bought by a gay couple, and there has been the biggest rainbow flag hanging over the front porch for like two years now. I'd take a picture to show this thing off, but it's a bit creepy to photograph someone else's house and post it on the web.

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

yup they're definitely gonna be stealing biden voters...

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

nobodygetshurt posted:

Dems need to run this poo poo HARD

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Fabulousity posted:

Didn't Larry David do a super bowl commercial for a crypto currency scam? Actually wasn't it the one that Sam Bankman dickhead was just sentenced to 25 years for running?

i dunno. lots of celebrities do dumb commercials.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm not normally a proponent of the death penalty. However, Trump really makes me question whether we should make an exception.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

nobodygetshurt posted:

lmao nice, nice

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Fabulousity posted:

Do you think Larry David actually gives two shits about crypto besides when someone drives up to his house with a dump truck full of money to be in an ad for it?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

3rd day in a row

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1773453347762188723?s=46

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Fabulousity posted:

So did Touchdown T*m Br*dy and his ex-wife, a lot of other celebrities, F1, MLB, the Golden State Warriors...

Crypto was hot poo poo with rich people because of S. B. Fraud

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Humiliating?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Yeah this. Why is his rear end not getting sued for this. It absolutely beggars me.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Team Biden: Trump is a mush brain dolt who hides in his basement all day

Team Trump: The guy we said was in charge is walking behind the guy that is actually in charge

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Dems need to run this poo poo HARD

I don’t think the Dems need to care about RFK at all. He’s not a serious threat

He maybe could have been but he’s the first politician that refuses to lie

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Shishkahuben posted:

Deploy the noise marines!

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1767162900139901384

I feel like I spend too much time itt, I have become numb to the idea that president Donald "Azathoth" has cultivated a literal court of sycophants and mindless entertainers to provide three layers of insulation against the real world and any consequences or opposition. That's just the daily state of affairs for a guy we decided should be president and are kinda considering doing so again

Mar-a-lago is the same sort of horrific hell dimension as the overbook hotel or the Las Vegas airport. Just direct stimulation of the senses of the most meaningless sort. No thoughts, only the random firing of synapses in a seizing brain.

Why invite the comparison between a murderous, disfigured, desperately lonely creep who stalks women and a fictional character from a musical?

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Subtext: these stairs were too steep for Donald lol

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
HUMILIATING: Obama spends a nice day with his family and eats ice cream.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

I'm not normally a proponent of the death penalty. However, Trump really makes me question whether we should make an exception.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Harald posted:

Yeah this. Why is his rear end not getting sued for this. It absolutely beggars me.

Sued for what?

busalover
Sep 12, 2020

Shishkahuben posted:

Deploy the noise marines!

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1767162900139901384

I feel like I spend too much time itt, I have become numb to the idea that president Donald "Azathoth" has cultivated a literal court of sycophants and mindless entertainers to provide three layers of insulation against the real world and any consequences or opposition. That's just the daily state of affairs for a guy we decided should be president and are kinda considering doing so again

Mar-a-lago is the same sort of horrific hell dimension as the overbook hotel or the Las Vegas airport. Just direct stimulation of the senses of the most meaningless sort. No thoughts, only the random firing of synapses in a seizing brain.

This feels like the kind of poo poo they might have pulled at Nazi Parties during the Weimar Republic.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/jmarcusblank/status/1773466192222515267?s=20

Internal polls must be interesting

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Dial A For Awesome posted:

HUMILIATING: Obama spends a nice day with his family and eats ice cream.

DIJON ice cream

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
HUMILIATING: Obama finds $5 between the couch cushions,

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

kazil posted:

DIJON ice cream

:hmmyes: Dijon means ice cream.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
It's extremely funny that Trump replaced the entire campaign apparatus with people who believe their own hype and have no idea how to actually win an election and he's going to underperform BIGLY

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

canyoneer posted:

It's extremely funny that Trump replaced the entire campaign apparatus with people who believe their own hype and have no idea how to actually win an election and he's going to underperform BIGLY

All they are going to do is try to cheat everywhere in any way that has been done and new ways we don't even know about yet. It's their only hope and they know this. And leading up to the election is going to be non-stop articles and stories about cheating during the election. Then they are going to get blown out anyway and still try to make it work somehow. It's going to suck.

RocketRaygun
Nov 7, 2015

There has been quite a few articles recently about how Republican internal polls are showing large Trump/Republican leads, and then when elections happen they end up wildly in favor of Dems, including sometimes out of the polling error.

Betcha the wild reshuffle of the RNC, key state parties, and the fact that Trump doesn't give two shits about the actual mechanics of campaigning is causing them to miss this

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Larry David did an ad for crypto but he is in the clear because hilariously in the ad he says it sounds like a scam and he'll pass

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I know it's hard to prove defamation against a public figure like a judge. But how many judges has Trump attacked so far? At what point do we just decide yep this is actual malice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

canyoneer posted:

that's why he's already begun claiming the next election is rigged, get a nice headstart going in on the stollen votes