Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He was born the same year the talking seal died.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx8bD5tpHJM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Jerma playing games in VR owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWb22i8ilG8

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

jeremy massachusetts 1985

an alt rock song title from the aughts and the music video played on fuse tv

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

euroshopper posted:

which one lol im genuinely curious

Oh no you edited it! Jesus, you’re weird and off-putting

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

insane anime posted:

these mother fuckers mad that im icy :smugdog:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I watched a video about Midnight Mass, the netflix series, because I felt crazy for being like the only person who didn't like it

It didn't change my mind but I appreciated it a little more

I didn't like it either, and I think I liked most Mike Flanagan stuff up to that point

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Their 2 thread IKs are on rotation watch to make sure he can't get away with it

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
lol i love probe reasons like that that are like really formally not mad

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
Insignificant, sad little man from the sanctioned bigotry subforum (which, yes, we have for some reason) mistakenly thinks he can get under my skin by hanging me by my underwear from the school flag pole for the 50th time in three years. See you in September.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Who was the dude in the PYF little things in games and things dragging this game down thread where everyone else would post about the latest AAA releases and eternal favorites like Stardew Valley or Majoras Mask and he would just post about licensed/ shovelware PS2 games in 2018

“Hate how the hair growth mechanic in Red Dead Redemption 2 is limited based on your chapter”

“I cannot get enough of how Breath of the Wild lets you go straight to Ganon’s castle. You can beat the game in 10 minutes!”

“Controls in Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal are pretty stiff. GREAT interpretation of Taz’s character though.”

EDIT: Bioenchanted! He said he was playing them because he was on a strict budget.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

God bless everyone on this website playing obscure and/or terrible video games with joy in their hearts

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Who was the dude in the PYF little things in games and things dragging this game down thread where everyone else would post about the latest AAA releases and eternal favorites like Stardew Valley or Majoras Mask and he would just post about licensed/ shovelware PS2 games in 2018

“Hate how the hair growth mechanic in Red Dead Redemption 2 is limited based on your chapter”

“I cannot get enough of how Breath of the Wild lets you go straight to Ganon’s castle. You can beat the game in 10 minutes!”

“Controls in Looney Tunes Acme Arsenal are pretty stiff. GREAT interpretation of Taz’s character though.”

EDIT: Bioenchanted! He said he was playing them because he was on a strict budget.

Lol. That guy sounds cool

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
old bad games ftw

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
you need to pay attention to dudes like that because they've all got at least one badass rec hiding

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
PS2 had some great budget games like The Nightmare of Druaga which is a mystery dungeon style game (though it has set maps I think) and part of Namco's ancient Druaga series

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~
Video essays are good. I am watching one right now. Ya'll should try one on a topic that interests you some time.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Orbs posted:

Video essays are good. I am watching one right now. Ya'll should try one on a topic that interests you some time.

No

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Lmfao awesome

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

i like tarnished archaeologist, who does elden ring lore videos lol he connects all these aspects of the game to the real world architectures and mythologies from which fromsoft likely sourced

much better than the vaati guy's stuff

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Orbs posted:

you've got a point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic76P2SXvLc

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
zullie ftw

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!

Orbs posted:

i ccould read the essay in 1/10th of the time and have the bonus of not having to listen to unbearable youtube speech patterns

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
rolling down to the video store to rent a game walking past all the final fantasies and marios and chrono trigger to rent terminator 2 on the snes hell yeah

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
AVGN reviews are video essays, when you think about it.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
When I was a kid I passed over Link to the Past to instead buy Mario's Time Machine

It still haunts me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i kept renting virtual bart in the foolish belief that it couldnt be a bad game and that one day i would beat it

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

Stux posted:

i ccould read the essay in 1/10th of the time and have the bonus of not having to listen to unbearable youtube speech patterns
Text essays are wonderful too, but they don't have the imagery of video versions, which tells whole extra bonus stories when they put the effort into that.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i beat barts nightmare as a kid which is the still the worst thing ive ever done

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Violen posted:

i beat barts nightmare as a kid which is the still the worst thing ive ever done

At least you were better than the Nostalgia Critic at it

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Violen posted:

i was really into this game solely because of the godzilla section that i didnt fully figure out until a decade later lol

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
loving Virtual Bart let's make the levels each eight hours long full of instadeath hazards and put exactly one health pickup in there somewhere

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i have beaten bart's nightmare but i have not gotten the perfect A+ ending

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Danaru posted:

loving Virtual Bart let's make the levels each eight hours long full of instadeath hazards and put exactly one health pickup in there somewhere

the very hard tomato minigame where you think your hot poo poo when you beat it and then the game introduces the harder egg minigame and tells you to go gently caress yourself lol

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

grieving for Gandalf posted:

i like tarnished archaeologist, who does elden ring lore videos lol he connects all these aspects of the game to the real world architectures and mythologies from which fromsoft likely sourced

much better than the vaati guy's stuff

I like that guy too, chill videos.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

wiping the thick dust off of QCS Humperbot. its time

That's not dust.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i kept renting virtual bart in the foolish belief that it couldnt be a bad game and that one day i would beat it

I beat it on my friend's Mega Drive. He didn't own a lot of games.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Fajita Queen posted:

That's not dust.
Lol

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i was given a copy of bart vs the space mutants as a kid and it had the most obnoxious first level ever. loving "get everything pink" on a timer and most of them are hidden behind puzzles you didn't even know existed

eventually someone taught me how to clear it by glitching, if you blow a whistle in mid-air you could glide across the barrier to the first boss

i never played the rest of the game

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i played every simpsons game back then hell i even beat bart vs the world somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

the only simpsons game I have played is hit and run and it ruled