Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Fun upset team is Clemson

Uggggggggh

There's State tomorrow? Maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
can’t bring myself to believe Clemson would ever beat UNC when it matters so it’ll have to be Alabama

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That isn't even a top 5 bad loss for Arizona this year which I guess is why I'm chiller with this than years past where they had more stacked teams and lost to worse programs. I would have liked them to keep going but I'm not sure how much farther they could have gotten.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Legit a little sad that UConn had to run into northwestern and SDSU (again) this year, I like both teams and would have been pulling for them if they were in another bracket.

That being said,

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

kiimo posted:

Why did I not only put my faith, but also my money behind Arizona like I have never watched college basketball for the past 40 years

Couldn't have foreseen Caleb Love missing every three he takes.....and then deciding to continue shooting poorly until he's 0-9 from three.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

What do you folks think of marquette?

I was huge on them last year and they made me look like a jerk! Not that I need the help.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

What do you folks think of marquette?

I was huge on them last year and they made me look like a jerk! Not that I need the help.

death to shaka smart

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Jesus Aztecs. Try to lose with some style. Just throwing the ball away.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

To think how bad this would be if UConn hadn't taken out their starters and quit scoring.

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost
Love poo poo the bed.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
I am glad Arizona lost, I will never forgive them for the 2001 game where 6 Illini fouled out on orders from the NCAA to stop the rough stuff (a reaction to MSUs title , no big ten team has won since)!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Wore my Iowa State shirt out and about in CT today. no one even pointed and laughed, so im sure everyone respected me and my team and will be afraid if/when the clones get by illinois

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

trevorreznik posted:

I am glad Arizona lost, I will never forgive them for the 2001 game where 6 Illini fouled out on orders from the NCAA to stop the rough stuff (a reaction to MSUs title , no big ten team has won since)!

Quick reminder that Charles Barkley picked them to win it all out of a final four of UConn , Arizona, Oregon, and Kentucky

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Clones should try to cover the best shooter on the floor.

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

Is coca cola Spiced any good?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

twerking on the railroad posted:

Quick reminder that Charles Barkley picked them to win it all out of a final four of UConn , Arizona, Oregon, and Kentucky

Honestly having multiple top 10 kenpom teams in his final four is pretty good compared to some of his previous picks.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
This is gonna be a long night.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

Stealth Tiger posted:

Is coca cola Spiced any good?

Yeah it's not bad, worth a try.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021
no Carolina might get a hundred points and still lose.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

If ISU could start a game not sucking on offense that would be great.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Alright I’m cheering for UNC now because of their guy with the Huey/Riley Freeman arm tat

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I'm not sure Bama can hang

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I hate Illinois so much

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Dango Bango posted:

I hate Illinois so much

Yes. It’s killing me.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I am sad that the Cubs lost and their ace got injured but happy that Illinois is winning :unsmith:

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I’m not giving up home, but drat Clones do something on offense in the second half.

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Everyone is contractually obligated to root for the underdog Illini

I'm very nervous between all these bricked FTs, Shannon missing his last 6 threes, and Iowa state finally getting their offense going a bit. Illini were awful at protecting the ball all year and a few turnovers and this game will be tied

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

When UNC remembers the paint isn't lava, they actually do OK.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Refs loving love calling offensive fouls. They get so hyped up and do the motion with such vigor

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

UNC/Bama :suspense:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Flops look so hilarious in slow motion

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Grammarly really is for the biggest morons on earth.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

I hate it

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

ISU has life!

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Carolina will make a billion passes for one lovely 3 attempt

Cholmondeley
Sep 28, 2006

New World Orderly
Nap Ghost
Lord, don't let Cletus beat us.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Carolina will make a billion passes for one lovely 3 attempt

Yep. Alabama's playing smarter right now.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Based on what I've seen Grant Nelson must be the best offensive big man in the country

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm not sure Bama can hang

<--idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Stealth Tiger posted: