Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm eating a dangerous amount of chocolate because I like eating chocolate.

That nigel feels it necessary to do it to own the libs is kinda sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

OwlFancier posted:

I'm eating a dangerous amount of chocolate because I like eating chocolate.

That nigel feels it necessary to do it to own the libs is kinda sad.

right? eat chocolate because it’s delicious who needs another reason

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I have a tub of marksies neapolitan in the freezer and wafers and banoffee sauce and sprinkles.

I take my poor eating habits seriously.

Wachter
Mar 23, 2007

You and whose knees?

*stamping feet* but I WANT my choccy eggs BEFORE dinner! I WANT them!!! You're so woke!!!!!!

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

I stopped eating ice cream (gave me the skitter far too often) and switched to Greek style yoghurt instead, i add a bit of honey or jam for sweetness.

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
Currently imagining Nigel eating Easter eggs like Alan Partridge toblerone in his car.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

O’Lol and O’lmao

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I thought Arlene was going to end up being the Dupper who did the most for Irish unity. Turns out it was Jeffrey with a bit of Irish Fiddling

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

My charges are very historical and historic your honor!

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
“Historical nature”

What a bunch of vague nonce-sense

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

still on track for the Star Trek prediction then

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Beginning to think all Jeffreys are wrong 'uns.

GRRM tried to warn us.

Paul.Power
Feb 7, 2009

The three roles of APCs:
Transports.
Supply trucks.
Distractions.

There's Jeffrey the Skeleton. Who is a good friend, but does encourage you to go on sprees of vehicular homicide.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He became a political nonce because it is the true british way, and yet you cast him out for it??

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Charges of a historical nature makes it sound like he's been arrested by the time cops for timeline violations

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Pruned by Morbius, rip

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

The Question IRL posted:

I wonder if this has anything to do with him getting hassled while on an airplane during the week.

that was most likely an anti-protocol person having a go at him for "selling out" and they'll be getting a massive shot of schadenfreude this afternoon lol

he was already receiving death threats from loyalists just for his perceived treachery over the protocol so i honestly think he and his wife will need to leave northern ireland asap with this coming out

and um

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
they can get it right up them :laugh:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
allegations of a historical nature? oh well if he did the crimes in the past then that's fine then. don't know what everyone's getting worried about. you don't have any proof of him doing crimes in the future now do you. so it's fine

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

AceClown posted:

still on track for the Star Trek prediction then

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Speaking of Star Trek there's Jeffrey Coombs who played Weyoun, Shran and Brunt and by all accounts is a lovely fella. There's also the extremely useful Jeffries tubes by which he navigates the ships, further disproving your theory.

hashtag notalljeffreys

Sarah Bellum
Oct 21, 2008
JD and a woman the same age as his wife have both been charged with historical offences against two children, the same number of children they have. They have been ordered not to communicate with each other.

https://www.belfastlive.co.uk/news/belfast-news/co-down-couple-child-sex-28909268

I'm only surprised because for many years the rumour was that Donaldson was gay and keeping a lover in his London apartment at the expense of the taxpayer.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
there's nothing to say that isn't still true, op

Starbucks
Jul 7, 2002

Your daily cup of fuck you.
I’m pretty sure crimes of a historical nature pretty much covers a lot of them

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
they always say it to try to take the edge off sex crimes

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
like you don't need to care about the victims because they were wearing flares and eating spam for tea and watching cheggers plays pop, it was ages ago!!!

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
except when it's not, i've heard it used to describe sex crimes that happened less than a loving decade ago

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

child abuse definitely has no lasting effects over time so we can just draw a line under it

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Historic sex crimes sounds like when you do so many or so bad that they put you in the history books.

I'd give an example but I'm not searching any history books for nonces.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

Historic sex crimes sounds like when you do so many or so bad that they put you in the history books.

I'd give an example but I'm not searching any history books for nonces.

just find a book of british history and pick a random page, that'll do it

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I thought this week would be a hullaballoo due to Martin McGuinness finally being a naughty boy in the 70s.
But no one expected big Jeff.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Don't you loving dare.
We live for the One, we die for the One.

Aw man, I just found out Jeffrey from Rainbow died in 2018. Thought he was still around.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I wish to withdraw my earlier statement about Jeffreys and apologise for any offence it may have caused.

Mebh
May 10, 2010

Ah yes the old "it was in the past" excuse. From Messages sent years ago to noncing done under thatcher, the conservative playbook of "I got away with it for this long, what do you mean pay the piper? I'm a conservative because they told me someone else would..."

I do wonder given everything they do and say is projection, how that applies in this case. I'm assuming because like methane gas leaks or water companies and leaks, anything they admit to or get caught for is a smokescreen for the far bigger poo poo things they actually did.

Where there's one nonce MP...

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lmao

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
This is the stupidest thing I've seen today:

A religion that was intended to be universalizing rather than tied to a race, region, or nation time to make it virulently nationalist on the wrong day!

(Chocolate eggs are French/Belgian too)

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

My man! :pressf:

----

Was thinking Donaldsons main victims would be his daughters, one of them got married (escaped) in 2021.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
I miss easter eggs in mugs.
Highlight of the thing wasn't the chocolate.
It was you had your own Transformers or Mickey Mouse mug after to drink your milk from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

mediaphage posted:

right? eat chocolate because it’s delicious who needs another reason

He's a chain smoking alcoholic, his taste buds are dead.