Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

getting charged with contempt of court because I made the jerk-off motion at the judge

wait bad example

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

I once tried out for a school play as a kid and they wanted us to say a line. Went up and said my line and I immediately got called off the stage and the director started bawling at me for being extremely inappropriate and they will report me to the principal and all that thing. I had no idea what was going on and it wasn't until someone asked what did I said.

Turns out the director was just a newly hired person for the deaf school and so they didn't knew that the sign for 'member' as in a member of a club (that was in the line they gave me) and thought I was saying I'm proud boobs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

External Organs posted:

Fluffdaddy rolled the posts away only to find that the I/p thread had vanished. Nearby, doubting lumpentroll asked to see the holes in the hands of the thread where it had been hung

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Jose posted:

maybe both. jack allison definitely went really insane on hte forums though lol

nah, he's cool no matter what accounts he's posting under.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I got in big trouble doing this at the English teacher in 3rd or 4th grade

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Jose posted:

NFT idiots rule lol

My name is vdyamo, king of kings. Look upon my apes mighty and despair!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

NeonPunk posted:

All I remember about pick was that she would complain about the guy she was dating, saying he was weak, a pushover. One time after she was talking to him about something, he disappeared and after a search she found him hiding from her under the truck or something like that

Iirc he had mobility issues and they were at a cabin or something and it was raining and he wanted to ger away from her so bad he crawled and hid under the truck in the rain

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

Iirc he had mobility issues and they were at a cabin or something and it was raining and he wanted to ger away from her so bad he crawled and hid under the truck in the rain

:kstare:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

I dunno why you would have this happen and then go post about it, that part is the biggest mystery to me

Are we supposed to hear that she got herself an autistic handicapped boyfriend and then annoyed him so much he hid under a truck in the rain to get away from her, and take her side

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Jose posted:

gunky junket was the best insane poster. she posted a photo of her feet made to look like a vagina because of teh shadow and an admin thought thats what it was and banned her

gotta be more up front about what you're posting and not pussyfoot around or thats what you get

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

SomethingBeautiful posted:

gotta be more up front about what you're posting and not pussyfoot around or thats what you get

😂

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Son of Sorrow posted:

All D&D refugees have a home here in C-SPAM.
                                                    /

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

SomethingBeautiful posted:

lol nice

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lmfao

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

welcome back bigot

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

one of the final nails in Pick's head coffin was her epic pro-eugenics thread that opened with "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU READ THE ENTIRE OP"

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

welcome back bigot

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Did Pick have a blue star at one point or did I make that up

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

/

Where the hell is this from?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Thomas Bigotti

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Lib and let die posted:

one of the final nails in Pick's head coffin was her epic pro-eugenics thread that opened with "DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU READ THE ENTIRE OP"

may i see it

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

PerniciousKnid posted:

Where the hell is this from?

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Lib and let die posted:

lmao, I remember this

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Why does this exist

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

quote:

I won't claim to be an expert on Russia, but I like to think my opinions aren't uninformed.

However, I admittedly don't know much about transfer agreements.

Epic reply about... well even if you know what a transfer agreement is, go ahead and guess.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

PerniciousKnid posted:

Why does this exist

its a metaphor

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Epic reply about... well even if you know what a transfer agreement is, go ahead and guess.

Edgar Allen Ho's research material for his role as Russian Lesbian #1

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Shpuld've gone with the guys in the funny masks smh

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I'm the ghostbusters dvds

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

lumpentroll posted:

welcome back bigot

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

PerniciousKnid posted:

Why does this exist

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
stock image sites produce/procure a bunch of fuckin rando images so corpos can pay for them instead of having people take them when they/media company/etc write their 10000000th bullshit article

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

Thomas Bigotti

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

may i see it

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3948778

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i say swears online posted:

when I worked in hotels I had to look at alana cameron all shift and it was torture

ohhhh wow

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

thats too long for me to read unfortunately... was hoping it would be a little shorter. d&d ftw.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Jose posted:

gunky junket was the best insane poster. she posted a photo of her feet made to look like a vagina because of teh shadow and an admin thought thats what it was and banned her

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3687931

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

titty_baby_ posted:

lmfao